Reply 1300
Original post by bretters
Economics :smile:

:five: when does fresher start?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by dmz
I'm gonna have to go past the medical building every morning for a year, the same building i spent two years trying to get into :sad: lol

:sexface: You like that don't you? :sexface:

I think I have a soft spot for engineering. :tongue:

But, it's okay. I'll wave at you through the windows and tell you how rubbish it is with its lack of maths. :console:
Reply 1302
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
I think I have a soft spot for engineering. :tongue:

But, it's okay. I'll wave at you through the windows and tell you how rubbish it is with its lack of maths. :console:

Haha it's physics that we like remember? I think being a surgeon/Doctor is much better but studying to be an engineer might be more fun? I didn't have a lot of fun learning biology like i did physics
I have no idea! usually a week before the course start date and mines like sep 21st i think?
Original post by dmz
Haha it's physics that we like remember? I think being a surgeon/Doctor is much better but studying to be an engineer might be more fun? I didn't have a lot of fun learning biology like i did physics

I think you will enjoy it. Look forward to it Demi! Plus, Leeds is cool! :gah: I was looking at houses to rent and it's pretty cheap tbh if you're gonna be sharing.
Reply 1305
I think you will enjoy it. Look forward to it Demi! Plus, Leeds is cool! :gah: I was looking at houses to rent and it's pretty cheap tbh if you're gonna be sharing.

I'm defo looking at sharing a house for 2nd and 3rd yr :tongue:, it's just cooler and cheaper at that age! I can't wait :coma: started buying stuff already, mainly things to wear :tongue:
Original post by dmz
I'm defo looking at sharing a house for 2nd and 3rd yr :tongue:, it's just cooler and cheaper at that age! I can't wait :coma: started buying stuff already, mainly things to wear :tongue:

That's the only thing I've started to buy. :tongue:

Do I have to take you house shopping as well? :colonhash:
Reply 1307
That's the only thing I've started to buy. :tongue:

Do I have to take you house shopping as well? :colonhash:

Haha for clubbing too, not looked past that :tongue:

:yep: (i have strong urge to make a sexual comment everytime i reply your post, fought it so far :tongue:). Think you'd have to do it later this yr as well right? About how much have you found houses for so far?
Original post by dmz
Haha for clubbing too, not looked past that :tongue:

:yep: (i have strong urge to make a sexual comment everytime i reply your post, fought it so far :tongue:). Think you'd have to do it later this yr as well right? About how much have you found houses for so far?

I'll take you shopping too. :colonhash: :tongue:

Ahaha, control. :wink: Later this year, what do you mean? And hmm, there's a variety actually. Depending on how big the house is, where it is etc.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION%5E787&insId=1&sortByPriceDescending=false
Reply 1309
I'll take you shopping too. :colonhash: :tongue:

Ahaha, control. :wink: Later this year, what do you mean? And hmm, there's a variety actually. Depending on how big the house is, where it is etc.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/student-accommodation/find.html?locationIdentifier=REGION%5E787&insId=1&sortByPriceDescending=false

I'm really not that hard to get in bed :teehee:

i remembered my ex finding a house before xmas to live in this September. My vague general wasn't good enough? :colonhash:
Original post by dmz
I'm really not that hard to get in bed :teehee:

i remembered my ex finding a house before xmas to live in this September. My vague general wasn't good enough? :colonhash:

Even if you were, I'd be the exception. :plz2:

What vague general? :puppyeyes: God, I feel awfully slow tonight! You're not allowed to live with your ex. :colonhash:
Reply 1311
Even if you were, I'd be the exception. :plz2:

What vague general? :puppyeyes: God, I feel awfully slow tonight! You're not allowed to live with your ex. :colonhash:

Haha true that!

Asking how much do houses cost. My communication isn't too effective when i have a lot to say and can't be bothered :tongue:

:afraid: I'd kill us both
Reply 1312
Original post by bretters
i can't be arsed to read all the threads if you've said already but, what is everyone studying? :smile:

Broadcast Journalism :smile:
You? not sure if someones asked
Economics for me! :smile:
Reply 1314
Original post by PhilosophyIsMyGame
Everyone should sign up to yougo if you's haven't already I've met some more lovely people who'll be on my course or accommodation and people going to Leeds in general.. Just a suggestion :smile:

can't seem to find the right forums :tongue:
Original post by dmz
can't seem to find the right forums :tongue:

Just saw your post (couldn't be anyone else lol) your secret identity is blown methinks :tongue: finally picked the Tannery then?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1316
Original post by girlwithsharpteeth
Just saw your post (couldn't be anyone else lol) your secret identity is blown methinks :tongue: finally picked the Tannery then?

****. Lol. Tannery and medical engineering seems to narrow me down. Lol. I did! Who are you on it?

After my interview for medicine i joined a facebook group and all i said was Hey, not got an offer yet and everyone seemed to know who i was :s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by dmz
****. Lol. Tannery and medical engineering seems to narrow me down. Lol. I did! Who are you on it?

After my interview for medicine i joined a facebook group and all i said was Hey, not got an offer yet and everyone seemed to know who i was :s-smilie:

Lol, its our magical powers of deduction :wink: I'm just that good :colonhash: lol, that would be telling! I would never release my secret identity like that! Though I don't think there's that many posting on both forums about my course... Meh. I'm still stuck between Tannery and CD :s-smilie: though I'm leaning a little more to CD because I might need the parking... sucks being so far away from everything though!
Reply 1318
Original post by girlwithsharpteeth
Lol, its our magical powers of deduction :wink: I'm just that good :colonhash: lol, that would be telling! I would never release my secret identity like that! Though I don't think there's that many posting on both forums about my course... Meh. I'm still stuck between Tannery and CD :s-smilie: though I'm leaning a little more to CD because I might need the parking... sucks being so far away from everything though!

Haha, well i already know your course and your age so i will find you eventually :tongue:. I wanted CD initially but i'm off it now. I really like tannery better now :smile:. Is there no parking in tannery? Most people won't be driving anyway, plus you don't wanna have to drive on night outs, not if I've got you hammered anyway :wink:
Original post by dmz
Haha, well i already know your course and your age so i will find you eventually :tongue:. I wanted CD initially but i'm off it now. I really like tannery better now :smile:. Is there no parking in tannery? Most people won't be driving anyway, plus you don't wanna have to drive on night outs, not if I've got you hammered anyway :wink:

I really do like the look of the Tannery but think there's about 40 parking places for about 500 students :s-smilie: and if I'm gonna have to drive to placement (might be an hours drive away!) then I really will need a parking place! I wouldn't bother with a car otherwise and if I'm lucky and get a close placement, I won't need one so won't bring it. But Tannery would be awesome if I'm lucky enough to get one of the placements in a Leeds hospital! I might have to ask to be moved to Tannery if that happens :biggrin:

Latest