The Student Room Group

my bf of 5 months said his ex is most prettiest girl and prettier than me

SO we went out and it was really romantic and everything. thing is I dont know much about him, I dont know any female friends of him,and sure if i ask male friends of him they wont say bad things,they will just jujge him as friends not as BF. neither his family(sister,couins etC) cause they are abroad. so I have to find out my self about how he acts with girls.
He doesnt give me compliments often. like he would say u smell great u have beautiful eyes. nothing else. also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?
from first times we were dating he used to be all like I had many gf;s and he even showed me some of them(guys usually dont talk about their ex's).each time he talks he comes up with different ppl so im wondering if he had any actually LOL. so I came to a point to ask who's the best/most beautiful one.. usually when people are in love think that the girl they have is the prettiest bcs love makes ppl blind.
his asnwer was that some other is prettier than me. (in the end after the fight we had ,it ended up that she ISNT even his ex ,like WTF. I asked about ur ex's not about random sluts u meet in your town) . and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.
on the other hand he is REALLY naive, so he may just said it out of stupidity. he seems to regret it,he said sorry too and that he doesnt want to hurt me.
So im wondeirng what to do. I already dumped him but its just the stay non talk for some days phase. he deserved to be dumped forever but I dont want to be alone , i think we suit each ohter and i dont want the slut to ruin our relationship.
im really confused:s-smilie: (there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jesus Christ, learn some damn English.

Just 'dump him forever' if you're so bothered by it.

God almighty.
Reply 2
:facepalm2:

You are an idiot.

This sentence nearly made my brain explode: "there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!"
(edited 13 years ago)
Wall of text X_X.
Sorry, your post it too long.
But going by the title, I'd dump him. It's like he's saying you're second best - so he's deffo not worth it.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
SO we went out and it was really romantic and everything. thing is I dont know much about him, I dont know any female friends of him,and sure if i ask male friends of him they wont say bad things,they will just jujge him as friends not as BF. neither his family(sister,couins etC) cause they are abroad. so I have to find out my self about how he acts with girls.
He doesnt give me compliments often. like he would say u smell great u have beautiful eyes. nothing else. also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?
from first times we were dating he used to be all like I had many gf;s and he even showed me some of them(guys usually dont talk about their ex's).each time he talks he comes up with different ppl so im wondering if he had any actually LOL. so I came to a point to ask who's the best/most beautiful one.. usually when people are in love think that the girl they have is the prettiest bcs love makes ppl blind.
his asnwer was that some other is prettier than me. (in the end after the fight we had ,it ended up that she ISNT even his ex ,like WTF. I asked about ur ex's not about random sluts u meet in your town) . and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.
on the other hand he is REALLY naive, so he may just said it out of stupidity. he seems to regret it,he said sorry too and that he doesnt want to hurt me.
So im wondeirng what to do. I already dumped him but its just the stay non talk for some days phase. he deserved to be dumped forever but I dont want to be alone , i think we suit each ohter and i dont want the slut to ruin our relationship.
im really confused:s-smilie: (there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!)

Ever heard of paragraphs?
you have no intellect whatsoever. i'm sorry but this is just true; this is one of the shallowest posts i've seen for a while.
Reply 7
So he offended you, but your grasp of English is not offending more people. Can't you decide this for yourself?
If he's really that bad dump him, if not get over it.
Okay well I couldn't read all of that because it hurts but if you feel he doesn't trat you right then dump him.
Reply 9
Original post by meenu89
Ever heard of paragraphs?

I think you're looking for "correct English" seeing as she blatantly uses paragraphs.
Reply 10
Original post by Hylean
I think you're looking for "correct English" seeing as she blatantly uses paragraphs.

I think I meant having a space between paragraphs, but you're right.
You've dumped him, now move on. I agree that it wasn't right of him to say something like that which can make you feel insecure, but equally you have a ridiculously high opinion of yourself and come across very badly in your post. I think you have some issues you really need to sort out. And insulting the other girl calling her names makes you come across as extremely shallow as well as nasty. But if you're cool with that then fair enough - you're probably not the only one. I just think there's a lot more to life personally.
Reply 12
my eyes hurt from reading this, same for anyone else?
Get rid.
Original post by Anonymous
and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.

hahah.
if you think you are better because you are 10cm taller than this other chick, then according to this logic, i, of 1.88m height, am likely to be superior to you. yeeey.
also, blue eyes aren't all that. to me your eyes colour is not nice compared to my green eyes. double-yeeey.

how does it feel to be the inferior one now? nice? ;D

.......on a more serious note, you seem like a high-maintenance, hard-to-love person with rotten personality, if you think that the aforementioned traits somehow makes you a superior specimen. how he was tricked into putting up with someone who talks such trash for 5 months, is a miracle.

ps: seeing as your (ex)boyfriend does not seem to share your opinion of yourself, SOMEBODY's opinion must be wrong - either his or yours. ;D
Reply 15
There are too many scathing comments for me like, i love them all! :P
Reply 16
i opened this thread expecting a dick head bf making you feel down about yourself and was preparing a 'kick him to the kerb ...go girl!' response but....

you sound a bit deranged.

why are you asking him about who the prettiest ex was anyway? clearly just to fish for compliments and now youre complaining because it didnt work?????

your post comes across as incredibly childish and arrogant so god knows what youre like to this poor guy
Reply 17
I think he has more reason to dump you :pierre:
Reply 18
Original post by Sovietpride
Wall of text X_X.

Worth a read :') its quite funny :P!
Neither of you sound like very nice people.

He's comparing you to other women and being not-so-subtle about it and you have a superiority complex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending