The Student Room Group

peeing, farting, period in front of bf/gf

so I'd like to ask what you think or how you act regarding these things.

I'm a girl, my bf would fart in front of me, I wouldn't have issues about peeing in front of him, we have had sex numerous times when I was on my period, ie he's seen sanitary towels half used (you know what I mean) as well and just generally discuss every tiny detail even regarding that if he asks..

are you the same or do/would these things gross you out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Grim
Reply 2
My ex would fart in front of me. Thats fine. I'd pee in front of him. Thats fine. Sex on my period? No, I'm not down with that.
Reply 3
I once heard a couple on radio saying 'it's when you feel it's OK to fart in front of your other half is when you know it's true love' lol
I don't think I'd be okay with a boyfriend seeing my sanitary products.. but maybe this is because I really wouldn't ever have sex on my period. So it might be different for people who don't mind doing it when they are.

Ermmmm, as for farting.. I guess if you'd been together a long time and it wasn't in public then yeah, but I wouldn't do it personally!
I don't think I'd have too much issues about peeing infront of him... but eh :/ I've never done this so I wouldn't really know!
I've learned that Peeing in the presence of your Girlfriend is perfectly ok....

However it starts to not be Ok when you pee on her...
I try not to fart in front of him although he says I should. I pee in front of him when I'm drunk, he pees and farts in front of me whenever. We sometimes have sex when I'm on cos we can't seem to wait 5 days but he doesn't see used tampons
Reply 7
thats nasty. my girl would never pee/fart/**** in front of me and thats how i like it.

And if she showed me her tampons, she'd be straight out the door.

Some things are best kept under wraps.
Original post by Anonymous

so I'd like to ask what you think or how you act regarding these things.

I'm a girl, my bf would fart in front of me, I wouldn't have issues about peeing in front of him, we have had sex numerous times when I was on my period, ie he's seen sanitary towels half used (you know what I mean) as well and just generally discuss every tiny detail even regarding that if he asks..

are you the same or do/would these things gross you out?

Seriously? :lolwut:
I never peed in front of my ex, but I usually fart in my sleep so y'know, it happens! I wouldn't purposely fart in front of any guy tbh. I like remaining a 'mystery' lol.

And as for sex on my period, I have, and will do again I'm sure. Sometimes, you just can't hold back!
Reply 10
Original post by seasons of wither
if youre gonna pee and fart in front of your boyfriend and let him see your "sanitary towels half used" (???) then why not go the whole hog and poop in front of him as well? its a sure-fire romance killer :smile:

seriously though, why? :lolwut:

I don't fart in front of him, he does, as for peeing, dunno, it never seemed gross. but no.2 is a different matter, that is somehow different.

as for showing him my sanitary products, it was rather him seeing it before we have sex when am on my period, though his mind may have been on other things then.
Reply 11
Original post by chippednails
Seriously? :lolwut:

what is wrong with it, it's beyond me. I am on the pill, ie protected even then. He took my virginity so he saw blood then and a couple of times afterwards...

it is messy so have to make sure there is a towel underneath but he has never ever minded...
Gonna post this anon as it's gonna sound weird but..

My ex would often make me go to the toilet with her when she peed, because she'd "miss me" or if it was nighttime because she was scared (eg. if we had been watching a horror movie). She'd sit there and do a pee while I basically gave her little kisses or stroked her hir or held her hand or something..

So weird when you put it down in words but I loved it, I thought it was so cute lmao...
I would never want a guy to see my used sanitary products :lolwut: That's bloody disgusting ...

:ahee:
Reply 14
I've never been that close with a boyfriend that ive felt comfortable doing those things, but when you're that close in a relationship then why not?
Reply 15
With regards to peeing or farting or whatever, I've never done anything like that in front of my fiance.

And I don't intend to change that.
Most things I'm alright with but I get freaked out by periods so thats a no go!
Reply 17

My ex would often make me go to the toilet with her when she peed, because she'd "miss me" or if it was nighttime because she was scared (eg. if we had been watching a horror movie). She'd sit there and do a pee while I basically gave her little kisses or stroked her hir or held her hand or something..

So weird when you put it down in words but I loved it, I thought it was so cute lmao...

:lolwut:

:lolwut: What the ... ?
Reply 19
Well they're all natural bodily functions so don't worry about it, but i would be extremely concerned if my boyfriend started to have a period... AWKWARD TURTLE! o_O

Latest

Trending

Trending