The Student Room Group

Emo rant about emos

random rant. was bored.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wimmen be wimmen.
No, obviously every single vagina on this planet bums Twilight and tacky glitter. You are destined to be forever alone. Sorry.
Lmao 'creatures' :rofl: There are other girls in your age group.. go look
Reply 4
How many emos does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None - they'd all sit in the dark and cry about it.

ANYwhos, mines a Strongbow and black, B&H silver ftw. Also, Twilight is *******s.
I thought it'd end /wrists rather than /rant
you remind me of boys who stand on their own in the corner in clubs, staring at as many girls as possible, as creepily as possible.
Reply 7
I'm confused, are you saying you're an emo (long black fringe, skinny jeans, crap music, writes bad poetry) or just a depressed kid? If you're one of those stupid emo kids, you can't complain about girls following the same stupid trend you do; and if you're not, well it's not exactly like we're infested with 'emos' anymore, that crap was so 2007 when people still used Myspace and people listened to screamo.

Cheer up, you'll never find someone with that attitude.
Don't attempt to date emos then, they're a pretty easy to spot.

With the hair & eyeliner and all that jazz....
Reply 9
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Madrigal
I kicking me in the nuts for making this thread, but yeah, no one probably cares about my nuts (they actually look decent) and what I do with 'em, so here goes.

I've thought about this a while and I (jokingly?) hypothesised that "to get over a woman, one has to get behind another". I've pretty much been ridin' solo ever since my last/first em, relationship ended up turning into decomposing cat vomit. I suppose some could say that I'm a tad apathetic. I wouldn't say depressed; I just don't care or feel as much. By whose standards? By my own. I'm just a little disillusioned and no, this is not a thread where I rant and be emo.

/rant

You lied to me man :/ Get over yourself, you're not as clever as you think you are, or, how you come across. No one likes emos anymore. Also, not all girls want That Pasty Guy From Twilight to marry them.
Someone had to post it

Reply 12
Original post by lukas1051
I'm confused, are you saying you're an emo (long black fringe, skinny jeans, crap music, writes bad poetry) or just a depressed kid? If you're one of those stupid emo kids, you can't complain about girls following the same stupid trend you do; and if you're not, well it's not exactly like we're infested with 'emos' anymore, that crap was so 2007 when people still used Myspace and people listened to screamo.

Cheer up, you'll never find someone with that attitude.

I feel insulted my post gave off that vibe. :wink:

Not where I'm from, no. I find myself ignoring random friend requests on Facebook from people have names like "ShiNingStar" or "Infectmewithyourlove". It's a fairly small place, so in any town you go, it's more likely that you'll find them.

Original post by I<3LAMP
Don't attempt to date emos then, they're a pretty easy to spot.

With the hair & eyeliner and all that jazz....

I don't! They're just...everywhere. It's like they own the flippin' place.
I feel insulted my post gave off that vibe. :wink:

Not where I'm from, no. I find myself ignoring random friend requests on Facebook from people have names like "ShiNingStar" or "Infectmewithyourlove". It's a fairly small place, so in any town you go, it's more likely that you'll find them.

I don't! They're just...everywhere. It's like they own the flippin' place.

:smile: The town centres of some cities (Nottingham/Peterborough/Leeds/etctetcectetc) are usually densely populated by chavs and emos so I completely understand why it's hard to escape them. :wink:
Reply 14
Original post by Tara_Ward
You lied to me man :/ Get over yourself, you're not as clever as you think you are, or, how you come across. No one likes emos anymore. Also, not all girls want That Pasty Guy From Twilight to marry them.

Aww, does that suck.

Tell you what, next time I go out, I'll take a couple of pictures of how everything's like and you'll see for yourself. As a rule of thumb, I tend to tell myself that man builds stuff. When he isn't building stuff, he's improving stuff. In other words, generally doing something useful. As of right now, things look bleak. There's nothing worth improving upon nor do I see myself in a position (no pun intended) to "build" that kinda stuff. (would be too young anywho) Next best thing? Something useful? Yeah, I can't do maths all day.

Original post by Powerlifter
Someone had to post it

S'aight bro.
Reply 15
Original post by I<3LAMP
:smile: The town centres of some cities (Nottingham/Peterborough/Leeds/etctetcectetc) are usually densely populated by chavs and emos so I completely understand why it's hard to escape them. :wink:

Things might look better when night falls but I can't drive yet (too much of lazy bum to bother getting my learner's permit) and my mother would probably throw a fit if I went on a night out anywhere. O.o

Vivement l'université, I s'ppose.
Reply 16
Emo chicks are hot. End of.
Reply 17
Aww, does that suck.

Tell you what, next time I go out, I'll take a couple of pictures of how everything's like and you'll see for yourself. As a rule of thumb, I tend to tell myself that man builds stuff. When he isn't building stuff, he's improving stuff. In other words, generally doing something useful. As of right now, things look bleak. There's nothing worth improving upon nor do I see myself in a position (no pun intended) to "build" that kinda stuff. (would be too young anywho) Next best thing? Something useful? Yeah, I can't do maths all day.

Dude, I'm not sure if you're complaining at life or trying to put up a shelf.
Doyle and the Four Fathers made me visualise a fairly disgusting, boner killing image of four old men. Men so old, they look like they have an erection or two left. One of which they're using when rubbing it off on each other.

It's nothing to make my whole Thursday night of. Go back to play Runescape, imbecile.

if its old men you naturally think of then...ok
No woman, no cry.

Quick Reply