The Student Room Group

what turns you off most in a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Blue Waffle and infected toe nails tbh, yes I've encountered girls with both these problems :colonhash:
Reply 81
When she looks like this:
Reply 82
Obesity, chav-ness, obnoxiousness, having a penis on her head etcetera.
Fat
Lazy
Boring
Insecure
Shallow
Manly
Aggressive
Reply 84
Original post by Anonymous
state both appearance and character wise if possible..
what i don't like about my appearance:
*I have spots
*I'm size 14 when I should be 10
* I didn't wear braces so my teeth aren't straight

Physical imperfections are a huge negative. My pleasure with a woman increases with her beauty.

what I don't like about my character:
*I'm lazy
*irresponsible
*cant control myself and gossup
*can be clingy

Don't care much, in terms of a turn off. Although some really sharp gossip can turn me off. If you say something horribly hateful towards a person after acting all nice and kind, as a lot of girls have, that's a huge turn off. It shows you're a horrible person inside.

Also, I prefer if you control yourself enough that if we're dating I'm the only one for you.

list other stuff you hate appearance/character..
maybe being short? bad breath? being sly? being a liar?

Short is cute, if she smells I lose all attraction, I do value honesty, though it's not too important in the first meeting. A lot of girls like to keep up an image.
Reply 85
Original post by Josh_Dey
When she looks like this:

looooooooooool :biggrin:
Original post by littlepotatoe
You're right, but to a certain extant. We always say how slim models dont look the way they do on pics in reality. Well it's the same for her. I am NOT saying size 14 is fat, I really aint, but I mean, lets face it : in reality this girl's got plenty of cellulite and stretch marks. She doesnt look half as good as on this picture. (it's the same with size 6 models I knooow but you see my point)

I knew someone will point this out, ignore the airbrush it's fake, ignore the makeup it's probably to much. Just look at her figure it's size 14 and she looks good in it. Big girls should have more confidence in their body.
Reply 87
Original post by imperial maniac
No you really wouldn't.

yes i would >.< to a certain extent..i'm not saying he should be a controlling psyco..but trust me a HUGE amount of girls like their boyfriends to be jealous of them..a LOT.
Reply 88
Original post by Casshern1456
I knew someone will point this out, ignore the airbrush it's fake, ignore the makeup it's probably to much. Just look at her figure it's size 14 and she looks good in it. Big girls should have more confidence in their body.

yh but your missing the big point: HIEGHT
she looks slim cos she's tall
if she was 5ft finch like me she wouldn't have that kind of figure.
i mean come on i'm size 14 and dont like her...
i mean look at my curves and look at hers :confused:
The most horrible thing in a girl is......

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by littlepotatoe
That's got nothing to do with atractivness though. It doesn't even change your behaviour like alcohol does. Right, I admit there is the whole 'breathe and teeth' thing, but really, only people smoking more than one pack a day got it.

Yes it does have to do with attractiveness...on the physical side you have the yellowing, the eventual effects on skin etc.
Behaviour: ok its not going to make you drunk or stoned but there's still repeatedly dissapearing to have a fag even when its cold or wet out (nothing more pathetic than a group of smokers huddled out in the cold/wet just for a fag) and craving behaviours (there was a thread on here by a guy struggling to go 12 hours smoke free because the shops were closed he he was out).

Probably going to be neged for this next bit (last time i said anything about smoking i got neged loads)
Then there is what is says about personality: its really not a good sign on the personality side when despite all the education about the downsides and the total lack of positives people from our generation still smoke. Its basically a character flaw IMO.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 91
state both appearance and character wise if possible..
what i don't like about my appearance:
*I have spots
*I'm size 14 when I should be 10
* I didn't wear braces so my teeth aren't straight

what I don't like about my character:
*I'm lazy
*irresponsible
*cant control myself and gossup
*can be clingy

the above are bad stuff about me
and i guess these turn people male/female off a lot?

list other stuff you hate appearance/character..
maybe being short? bad breath? being sly? being a liar?

I would date you :P

Hmm, I don't like the stubborness and unnecessary rudeness.
I don't like it when a girl is too full of herself basically...

* I don't know anything about sizes, update me on them plss.
(edited 13 years ago)
when she's seen a dick more times i've seen my own
Reply 93
Original post by Josh_Dey
I would date you :P

Hmm, I don't like the stubborness and unnecessary rudeness.
I don't like it when a girl is too full of herself basically...

* I don't know anything about sizes, update me on them plss.

lol i shall take that as a compliment :biggrin:

umm as for the sizes..it depends on heightt like 5ft 7 inch girl size 14 is slim/curvy i'm
54ft 4inch so i should be around 10
well this a pic of me..you can see i'm curvy but not slim :frown:
and as for the gossipping just incase people get it wrong
I DONT MAKE STUFF UP! I JUST COMMENT ON WHAT'S HAPPENING
AND I ONLY SHARE STUFF WITH CLOSE FRIENDS NOT WITH STRANGERS!
sorry i had to make it clear :tongue:
yes i would >.< to a certain extent..i'm not saying he should be a controlling psyco..but trust me a HUGE amount of girls like their boyfriends to be jealous of them..a LOT.

Hmm, to me jealous= controlling of.

I don't see how you could be jealous w/o being controlling 0.o
Reply 95
Original post by imperial maniac
Hmm, to me jealous= controlling of.

I don't see how you could be jealous w/o being controlling 0.o

come on,you gotta be joking it's the besttttttttttttt feeling in the world:tongue:
of course you can be jealous without controlling:redface:
I mean i wouldn't be the happiest girl in the world if my boyfriend goes to a sleepover with a very sexy girl..
he cant go i wont let him! girls sense these kind of things..whose dangerous who isn't:cool:
there's a thin line between jealousy&controlling..
Reply 96
Original post by livingforthefuture
I don't have amazing curves or big boobs ....... guess i've been mistaken about my gender. i'm obviously not a REAL woman must be a fake one

I meant no offense there, it's just my preference. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, don't forget!
Reply 97
A lack of intelligence.
Obesity.

Those are the major, instant ones. Everything else is marginal/dependant on person.
Reply 98
Girly girls - I actually prefer them to be somewhat boy-ish
Lack of intelligence - I don't fancy dating Mr Bean.
Fat chicks - Why should I date someone who doesn't take care of their body?
Being an emotional trainwreck - 'nuff said.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending