The Student Room Group

my bf of 5 months said his ex is most prettiest girl and prettier than me

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
SO we went out and it was really romantic and everything. thing is I dont know much about him, I dont know any female friends of him,and sure if i ask male friends of him they wont say bad things,they will just jujge him as friends not as BF. neither his family(sister,couins etC) cause they are abroad. so I have to find out my self about how he acts with girls.
He doesnt give me compliments often. like he would say u smell great u have beautiful eyes. nothing else. also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?
from first times we were dating he used to be all like I had many gf;s and he even showed me some of them(guys usually dont talk about their ex's).each time he talks he comes up with different ppl so im wondering if he had any actually LOL. so I came to a point to ask who's the best/most beautiful one.. usually when people are in love think that the girl they have is the prettiest bcs love makes ppl blind.
his asnwer was that some other is prettier than me. (in the end after the fight we had ,it ended up that she ISNT even his ex ,like WTF. I asked about ur ex's not about random sluts u meet in your town) . and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.
on the other hand he is REALLY naive, so he may just said it out of stupidity. he seems to regret it,he said sorry too and that he doesnt want to hurt me.
So im wondeirng what to do. I already dumped him but its just the stay non talk for some days phase. he deserved to be dumped forever but I dont want to be alone , i think we suit each ohter and i dont want the slut to ruin our relationship.
im really confused:s-smilie: (there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!)

Just out of curiosity does the girl have the same first name as you?
Reply 61
Original post by penguin-

Original post by penguin-
To be horribly honest, if this is the second/third attempt at the relationship and this are still this bad, then is it going anywhere?
Being in your first relationship is not an excuse for saying things like that tbh.
It just sounds like your unhappy, and there's no reason to stay with someone who makes you feel like that.

well first time it was just big fight
then 2nd was break up and back together . now again breakup
i have fun with him, but sometimes he is really idiotic to understand some things
Reply 62
Why are you calling the girl a slut when you've never even met her? How the hell would you know if she was or not.
to be perfectly frank, disregarding your literary ineptitude, the whole thing sounds completely fascicle! so tenuously linked to 'being significant' its untrue!
get a life, generate a smidge of decorum (at least!), re-evaluate yourself as a person and then you might just get a bloke whose preoccupations lie more with the beauty of personality rather than aesthetics
Reply 64
for the same reason why you called bastard the guy your ex gf left you for.
Reply 65

Just out of curiosity does the girl have the same first name as you?

no, she isnt europian like me
I think that to be honest its not really any of anyone else's business to get involved in your and your ex's arguments... but if you really like this boy and you truly want to make it work with him then you should talk to him about how you feel because you seem a bit insecure which isnt a bad thing but if you dont say anything first and just get back with him then it might make you a little bit resentfull and it will just keep playing on your mind. If your not that bothered about him then just forget about him and try to find someone that does think your the most beautifull person in the world :smile:
SO we went out and it was really romantic and everything. thing is I dont know much about him, I dont know any female friends of him,and sure if i ask male friends of him they wont say bad things,they will just jujge him as friends not as BF. neither his family(sister,couins etC) cause they are abroad. so I have to find out my self about how he acts with girls.
He doesnt give me compliments often. like he would say u smell great u have beautiful eyes. nothing else. also he comments alot about my acne which is basically just scars now.wtf is he?a dermatologist or something?
from first times we were dating he used to be all like I had many gf;s and he even showed me some of them(guys usually dont talk about their ex's).each time he talks he comes up with different ppl so im wondering if he had any actually LOL. so I came to a point to ask who's the best/most beautiful one.. usually when people are in love think that the girl they have is the prettiest bcs love makes ppl blind.
his asnwer was that some other is prettier than me. (in the end after the fight we had ,it ended up that she ISNT even his ex ,like WTF. I asked about ur ex's not about random sluts u meet in your town) . and when I saw her photo is like she is very average girl. I have a models body ,and Im like 10cm heigher than her, (she is really short) ,also her face looks like a pig. and on photos she has that stupid expression. so i started wondering what she has better than me,. and ended to NOTHING,. i have gorgeous blue eyes and generally much better characteristics than her.(ok she may have better skin but ok).neither to say she needs to lose some pounds and she has big boobs.i think she looks like cow mixed with pig.
so what would u do? on the one hand a guy should never say something like this to his gf ,he should act like she is most gorgeous girl on earth. ( ok if she said i have an obsession with monica bellucci is fine lol but not for average girls,worse than me) why would i want to be with someone who sais someone else is better than me?that makes him a liar, idiot and *******.
on the other hand he is REALLY naive, so he may just said it out of stupidity. he seems to regret it,he said sorry too and that he doesnt want to hurt me.
So im wondeirng what to do. I already dumped him but its just the stay non talk for some days phase. he deserved to be dumped forever but I dont want to be alone , i think we suit each ohter and i dont want the slut to ruin our relationship.
im really confused:s-smilie: (there are other stuff he did bad too but this one to make me doubt about my beauty is like the worst!)

You're both as bad as each other (though you're probably worse).

You deserve each other really. :rolleyes:
Reply 68
Tell him to sort his grammar out, then when he's learnt that saying someone's "most prettiest" is clearly bat****, get him to teach you how to speak coherently, and maybe you can bond over that.
Original post by emmmmm
actually mine is green-blue haha. ah u are too tall for a girl.
well I am writing all these cause Im angry obviously. its probably his mistake,cause he doesnt even have any taste.
its not that I want to seem the most gorgeous but at least he could show some respect. i am in love with him and id say he is the person i find more beautiful even if he has alot of negative things. he should have been the same

Anon fail?
5months and all these happening? something wrong with you? even 1 week is bad enough
Reply 71
Original post by im so academic

Original post by im so academic
Anon fail?

no i just dont care:smile:
Reply 72
Original post by SennaRacer77

Original post by SennaRacer77
5months and all these happening? something wrong with you? even 1 week is bad enough

well yeah.
no, the problem is that he is too naive/silly to know when you make a girl feel bad
hmm dont be a bitch and gloat about how you have "a models body" and are "like .. taller than her" lol. Dump him and learn to be at least a tad modest.
Reply 74
Original post by mclovin123

Original post by mclovin123
hmm dont be a bitch and gloat about how you have "a models body" and are "like .. taller than her" lol. Dump him and learn to be at least a tad modest.

did already
just he doesnt seem to get it each time I say
he is like ******* and when I dump him he becomes like angel lol , he is really pathetic
Original post by emmmmm
did already
just he doesnt seem to get it each time I say
he is like ******* and when I dump him he becomes like angel lol , he is really pathetic

ok
Seriously dump him FOREVER. and also learn to face reality.
Original post by emmmmm
yeah cause he finds me easy to be with , as I dont ask much- he is superstinchy aND I listen to him and help him when he is moaning like a 10 years old.
sure if the slut was in this city ,single and found him attractive , he would leave me for her.

Sounds to me like he's settling for you rather than actually wanting to be with you? Don't take that in the wrong way but if this other girl is somewhere else then why are you worrying about it? Let it go and just enjoy being with him?
Reply 78
lol he actually made fun of your acne.
Reply 79
Original post by flowerness
Sounds to me like he's settling for you rather than actually wanting to be with you? Don't take that in the wrong way but if this other girl is somewhere else then why are you worrying about it? Let it go and just enjoy being with him?

well end of term time(summer) they live in same country and city
yes seems like to me too.and he is the one who started it and who was begging me for dates. well I think I can do much better than him. he should have treated me better.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending