The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

People with confirmed accommodation offers!

I've just got my offer, I'm in JoFo The Coppice Flr 1 Flat 14 (:
Would love to know where everyone else is and maybe find people in my flat

*for Leicester uni mainly
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

how did you get it already? did you have an unconditional offer for Uni of Leicester?
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by TheBlackMonster
how did you get it already? did you have an unconditional offer for Uni of Leicester?

Yeah, unconditional :smile:, I know most people won't have one until much later, but was just wondering
Original post by lrs_17
Yeah, unconditional :smile:, I know most people won't have one until much later, but was just wondering

you're making me worry haha :frown:
Reply 4
you're making me worry haha :frown:

Why? Haha
Original post by lrs_17
Why? Haha

I thought that they were already giving accommodation offers to people generally whether it was conditional or unconditional...

I want my JoFo hall!
Reply 6
I thought that they were already giving accommodation offers to people generally whether it was conditional or unconditional...

I want my JoFo hall!

I think I'm lucky to have got it at this stage anyway. Sooo happy I have :biggrin: good luck with yours, you going catered or self catered?
Original post by lrs_17
I think I'm lucky to have got it at this stage anyway. Sooo happy I have :biggrin: good luck with yours, you going catered or self catered?

self catered, I just want a standard single but if not then i'll take the premium single. standard single is cheaper and I dont mind sharing sinks or showers or whatever

what course did you get unconditional for? :O
Reply 8
self catered, I just want a standard single but if not then i'll take the premium single. standard single is cheaper and I dont mind sharing sinks or showers or whatever

what course did you get unconditional for? :O

Cooool, there's not many self catered in JoFo though, that's what I worried about :/ and just for Science foundation.
Original post by lrs_17
Cooool, there's not many self catered in JoFo though, that's what I worried about :/ and just for Science foundation.

there's not many self catered anywhere actually, even in Beaumont which is supposed to be be the second best, there's only 35 self catered rooms...
Reply 10
there's not many self catered anywhere actually, even in Beaumont which is supposed to be be the second best, there's only 35 self catered rooms...

only a quarter is in the whole of Oadby apparently, I don't get it!
Original post by lrs_17
only a quarter is in the whole of Oadby apparently, I don't get it!

yeah, I really wanna live in Oadby...lol
especially in JoFo

have you visited Leicester?
Reply 12
yeah, I really wanna live in Oadby...lol
especially in JoFo

have you visited Leicester?

Nope, it's so expensive to get there for me, and the open days kept clashing with other stuff, I probably won't see it until October haha, have you?
Original post by lrs_17
Nope, it's so expensive to get there for me, and the open days kept clashing with other stuff, I probably won't see it until October haha, have you?

I know what you mean with the prices, it cost me like £50 return when I went there for the open day. but it was really good, I didnt get to see the city much though...but I got to see JoFo accommodation and that made me want it so bad
Reply 14
I know what you mean with the prices, it cost me like £50 return when I went there for the open day. but it was really good, I didnt get to see the city much though...but I got to see JoFo accommodation and that made me want it so bad

Wish I had, but think I made the right decision anyways, the rooms look so big (:
Reply 15
Hall/Site John Foster Hall
Room Treroose House
Address John Foster Hall 15 Manor Road Leicester LE2 2LG
Room Layout Premium Single Room
Period of Residence 02/10/2011 to 01/07/2012
Room Attributes Accommodation Type: Self Catered

:party:
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm still waiting to hear where I am and the wait is kiiilling me...
Reply 17
Original post by grape:)
Hall/Site John Foster Hall
Room Treroose House Flr 1 Room 8
Address John Foster Hall 15 Manor Road Leicester LE2 2LG
Room Layout Premium Single Room
Period of Residence 02/10/2011 to 01/07/2012
Room Attributes Accommodation Type: Self Catered

:party:

Yaaaay JoFo ^_^
Reply 18
Original post by AlannahBanana
I'm still waiting to hear where I am and the wait is kiiilling me...

You got an unconditional?
Reply 19
Original post by odacel
I'm self catered in Beaumont, Warden's Lodge. Standard single, I got my first choice :biggrin:
There's only eight rooms in the house, though, so I doubt anyone from here will end up the same place.

Cool, beaumont looks nice :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending