The Student Room Group

My unfaithful sexual behaviours led everyone to think Im racist

Keep anon or delete please because i dont want to be judged

I am in a terrible situation! I was two timing two guys, one at my sixth form (my boyfriend of 2 months) and my dads friend who has been doing building work on my house.

My boyfriends at sixth form is a lovely guy, hes a black guy who is really handsome and really cared about me. My dads friend if Im honest just abit of rough, it was just meaningless sex whenever my parents backs were turned which was good fun but its silly, Im 17 hes 45 and now its something I very much regret.

The only person who knew I was two timing them was my best friend. In a blind moment, I ended it with my boyfriend because I decided I wanted to be with my dads friend. Although I soon realised this was stupid as it could never last, so I ended it with my dads friend also.

I was walking through school with my friend today as we came in for a revision lesson, and I was telling her about why it was silly being **** buddies with my dads friend who was an older man and a builder.
When I told my friend that my dads friend was a typical builder, she asked what I meant and I said something along the lines of "you know, they all look the same, I cant tell the difference between them, and anyway, I was wrong to go for that type of person, I should just be with someone normal".

I then heard my ex boyfriend (the black guy) shout from behind me so i turned around and he said "so thats what you think of me is it? Im not good enough because Im black, I cant believe you" and ran off almost in tears. He obviously heard everything but thought it was about him.

He texted me telling me hes going to tell everyone Im a racist. So what do I do? be known as a racist, or tell the truth and be known as the girl who cheats on her boyfriend with her dads friend. HELP!

Scroll to see replies

Just ignore him, surely no one will seriously believe you are racist against black people when you had a black boyfriend?
Reply 2
So...you will be known as either a racist or a complete whore? I don't fancy your options.

They're as bad as each other.

Next time don't sleep around really.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
LOL you were having sex with a 45 year old?
Reply 4
I think you need to work on being faithful first...
Reply 5
I guess you could try telling him that it wasn't him that you were referring to, and if he pursues it tell him the truth? I do think he deserves your honesty, he seems pretty hurt by the whole thing and at least knowing the truth would help him to understand. But then again, he sounds pretty immature, threatening to tell everyone you're a racist or whatever... Don't listen to his threats, whatever he tells anyone will just seem unjustified and stupid since he's got nothing to back it up with. Hope everything gets sorted out for you :smile:
Did you think you can two time and get away with it completely? What goes around comes around.
Moral of the story:

Don't sleep around.

Or say things which could be interpreted as being racist.
this made me lol
Reply 9
Original post by thegodofgod
Moral of the story:

Don't sleep around.

Or say things which could be interpreted as being racist.

Are you saying you've never been horny? When you've got someone sexy alone in a house with you and their offering you sex do you really think you'd be able to turn it down? dont judge me when you dont know what you'd do.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Keep anon or delete please because i dont want to be judged

I am in a terrible situation! I was two timing two guys, one at my sixth form (my boyfriend of 2 months) and my dads friend who has been doing building work on my house.

My boyfriends at sixth form is a lovely guy, hes a black guy who is really handsome and really cared about me. My dads friend if Im honest just abit of rough, it was just meaningless sex whenever my parents backs were turned which was good fun but its silly, Im 17 hes 45 and now its something I very much regret.

The only person who knew I was two timing them was my best friend. In a blind moment, I ended it with my boyfriend because I decided I wanted to be with my dads friend. Although I soon realised this was stupid as it could never last, so I ended it with my dads friend also.

I was walking through school with my friend today as we came in for a revision lesson, and I was telling her about why it was silly being **** buddies with my dads friend who was an older man and a builder.
When I told my friend that my dads friend was a typical builder, she asked what I meant and I said something along the lines of "you know, they all look the same, I cant tell the difference between them, and anyway, I was wrong to go for that type of person, I should just be with someone normal".

I then heard my ex boyfriend (the black guy) shout from behind me so i turned around and he said "so thats what you think of me is it? Im not good enough because Im black, I cant believe you" and ran off almost in tears. He obviously heard everything but thought it was about him.

He texted me telling me hes going to tell everyone Im a racist. So what do I do? be known as a racist, or tell the truth and be known as the girl who cheats on her boyfriend with her dads friend. HELP!

Sorry to say but he's not black! :no:
Reply 11
Are you saying you've never been horny? When you've got someone sexy alone in a house with you and their offering you sex do you really think you'd be able to turn it down? dont judge me when you dont know what you'd do.

45 year old is quite over the top and pretty messed up, but then i would like girls like you around when i'm 45, tho preferably over 20 tbh
I don't mean to moan but I think it's common courtesy to remove your avatar, some people may be offended by it.

But what the hell made you cheat on your boyfriend with a 45 year old? If you were horny, why didn't you go around to your boyfriend's house?
Reply 14
Troll.
Reply 15
Original post by thegodofgod
But what the hell made you cheat on your boyfriend with a 45 year old? If you were horny, why didn't you go around to your boyfriend's house?

My boyfriend was a christian and wanted to wait longer before we had sex, so me and him wernt having sex. But girls have needs. To be honest it was the danger of possibly getting caught by parents and knowing how wrong it was which turned me on with my dads friend I guess.
Reply 16
Unlike the OP
Fair enough I guess, I was simply asking to avoid the arguments that will undoubtedly occur as a result. People will relate the image to the mass murder of Jews, gypsies etc, even if you're not intentionally trying to show that you support such things.
My boyfriend was a christian and wanted to wait longer before we had sex, so me and him wernt having sex.

Damn - didn't know there are some guys these days who actually want to wait before having sex :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Slut.

Latest

Trending

Trending