The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
I try not to fart in front of him although he says I should. I pee in front of him when I'm drunk, he pees and farts in front of me whenever. We sometimes have sex when I'm on cos we can't seem to wait 5 days but he doesn't see used tampons

oh god I read this as 'but he doesn't use tampons'

I hate my eyes playing tricks on me
Reply 61
Original post by petitflam
it isnt though, come back to me when you've given birth and tell me you still hang on to any shred of dignity after he's seen down the business end :wink:

This isn't exactly a brilliant comparison as having a child is a completely different thing to sex (besides the obvious sex-makes-a-baby link) just because we choose not to have sex during my period does not mean we aren't in a mature relationship. Our sexual preferences should not reflect so heavily on how loving we are. If I said I didn't like anal, nobody would care. I don't see why its so 'immature' to not want to have sex on your period.
Reply 62
Original post by georgia(:
This isn't exactly a brilliant comparison as having a child is a completely different thing to sex (besides the obvious sex-makes-a-baby link) just because we choose not to have sex during my period does not mean we aren't in a mature relationship. Our sexual preferences should not reflect so heavily on how loving we are. If I said I didn't like anal, nobody would care. I don't see why its so 'immature' to not want to have sex on your period.

it's an excellent comparison, would you ask him to wait outside the delivery room?
i didnt say you werent 'loving', but wait until youre in a proper relationship and living with someone, it will most likely change. you cant be prissy about a drop of blood, youre not a housewife in the 1950s.
Reply 63
okiik
(edited 13 years ago)
I would do, but that would be horribly unsexy.
No partner's ever seen me on the loo (although I don't care about using the bathroom at their house).

Period sex though has happened MANY times. Honestly, I think it might almost be better than regular sex :tongue:
Reply 66
There must be some people here who walk around with their butt permanently clenched. Hope it's worth it for that 'ewwww lady farts!' 12-year old you'll end up with.
Reply 67
I happily fart in front of my boyfriend and go to the loo with the door open. I think letting him see my used tampons is a step too far though o.0 I don't fancy period sex either, my periods make me feel all gross and bloated.
Original post by Anonymous
Gonna post this anon as it's gonna sound weird but..

My ex would often make me go to the toilet with her when she peed, because she'd "miss me" or if it was nighttime because she was scared (eg. if we had been watching a horror movie). She'd sit there and do a pee while I basically gave her little kisses or stroked her hir or held her hand or something..

So weird when you put it down in words but I loved it, I thought it was so cute lmao...

I find that really cute? :smile:
Reply 69
it's an excellent comparison, would you ask him to wait outside the delivery room?
i didnt say you werent 'loving', but wait until youre in a proper relationship and living with someone, it will most likely change. you cant be prissy about a drop of blood, youre not a housewife in the 1950s.

I'm not 'prissy' about blood. I know its not that big a deal and a lot of people do it, I just choose not to. Why is it so unusual to wait 3-5 days to have sex? No period pains, you feel clean and more 'fresh' and also more sexy.
I just don't understand how one small thing that a couple chooses to do/not do somehow determines whether or not they are in a 'proper' relationship. It is no different to couples who do/don't have anal.
I think there's a world of difference between a woman on her period and the good manners of going to the toilet without an audience.
Never farted in front of my bf, though he claims he heard me somehow. :teeth: He farts in front of me and pees,
periods he's fine with had sex when on it. don't let me see sanitary stuff though that's gross.
Reply 72
I'm not 'prissy' about blood. I know its not that big a deal and a lot of people do it, I just choose not to. Why is it so unusual to wait 3-5 days to have sex? No period pains, you feel clean and more 'fresh' and also more sexy.
I just don't understand how one small thing that a couple chooses to do/not do somehow determines whether or not they are in a 'proper' relationship. It is no different to couples who do/don't have anal.

there's a world of difference.

your original post was fairly scathing to those of us who think a woman on her period is pretty normal and a world away from going to the toilet in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your post made me feel quite defensive, i couldnt believe you'd compare it to anal, frankly!

and lucky you to have periods that only last 3 days!
Reply 73
there's a world of difference.

your original post was fairly scathing to those of us who think a woman on her period is pretty normal and a world away from going to the toilet in public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your post made me feel quite defensive, i couldnt believe you'd compare it to anal, frankly!

and lucky you to have periods that only last 3 days!

Well I am quite defensive myself of people who think no relationship can be whole or proper unless you have sex on your period. That is an insane statement, in my opinion.
And I don't see how it is any different to anal (i don't remember mentioning anything about going to the toilet in public.. not quite sure how that links in to this conversation) some people think anal is fine and enjoyable, some people think it is wrong and disgusting. It is exactly the same as sex on a period, its a choice.
None of these things particularly phase me. Period sex is totally the girl's call--doesn't bother me, so I'm perfectly happy to go for it, but some girls are put off by it or don't feel sexy. I wouldn't hang around to watch someone pee, but if one of you's about to get into the shower and the other is peeing then I don't really see the problem. What confuses the hell out of me here is the notion that all of these people can control when they fart. I think intentionally farting is sort of foul and immature regardless of context, but it's not always possible to control. (In particular, impossible to control when you're asleep, so unless you always fall asleep after your partner, wake up before, and he never wakes up in the night, it's pretty near inevitable.)

Then again I lived with a girl for two years, so you get used to the fact that your beloved pees/farts//has a period like everyone else!
Reply 75
I don't fart in front of anyone,least of all my boyfriend. and I don't see the need for him to watch me pee :s
:lolwut: that madness ive never heard anything like that aha
Reply 77
Original post by MovingOn
I don't know how, but it does lessen the attraction for a short time. If my man is standing before me I feel like ravishing him, if he stands before me then farts I'd rather not ravish him at that time!

I love him as a person. Do I love the fact he farts and pees? Not really, that would be weird.

I was not talking about him purposefully farting just when I'm about to ravish him. but it happens, it is a natural bodily function, doesn't mean he's less attractive. to me it's almost a part of how close we are and comfortable we are with each other. you are meant to pee you know, as for farting, it happens..
Reply 78
Just because someone doesn't like the idea of having sex on their period doesn't mean they are incapable of having a fulfilling, intimate relationship. Did it ever cross your mind that they are comfortable with it, but just think its disgusting? I mean all this talk about 'mood killers' tbh being on your period isn't exactly the sexiest thing in itself is it? I am completely comfortable around my boyfriend, but frankly I find sex during my period unhygienic and a little grim. Additionally, I'm sure he is not a fan of the idea of having his penis covered in my menstrual blood. That is what handjobs and oral sex is for.

I used to be like you, ugh, disgusting, my bf was never freaked out by it, then we did it once, towel underneath, it was great, it can ease period pain afterwards and now i don't think it's disgusting at all. your attitudes can change you know. not saying you have to have sex whilst on your period, but it's certainly not disgusting.
Original post by *Joanna*
I never used to fart in front of my boyfriend, which just led to my tummy getting very bloated and sore. Now I live with him, holding it in all the time is just not possible- I'd be constantly in pain! I won't wee in front of him though, and I get cross if he doesn't shut the bathroom door properly so it swings open when he's using the loo. I'm sure in time we won't be that fussed, probably once he's seen me have a baby (which, let's face it, isn't the most dignified of activities) but for now I'm holding on to some sense of dignity!

i find that dignity thing a bit pathetic. there is nothing undignified about bodily functions you know...

Latest

Trending

Trending