The Student Room Group

Surviving A Temp Job You HATE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
Well seen as noone wants to be my friend there I'll try and see my actual freinds as much as I can during the weeks.

If you could survive 45 hours at a factory I CAN do this !:biggrin:

Awww! That's awful :frown: I don't know why that is. You seem like a nice person, and you are extremely beautiful! Not that beauty matters among making friends but you know :P

Sure you can! Just keep thinking about how amazing your CV and personal statement will look! I kept thinking about the £1500 that would be in my bank at the end of it :wink:
Yes You Can is the Vision!!
Yeah, Like loads off people have said, the experience will benefit you so much for the future.
This could be an insight into what you could potentially be doing! So maybe you're realising some poor decisions you've made (....or not).

I did some work experience (I guess kinda like a Internship) for 2 weeks, realised, I hated my career choice! I am now working towards being a successful business person and stuff :P
Original post by Jadelyndsey
Awww! That's awful :frown: I don't know why that is. You seem like a nice person, and you are extremely beautiful! Not that beauty matters among making friends but you know :P

Sure you can! Just keep thinking about how amazing your CV and personal statement will look! I kept thinking about the £1500 that would be in my bank at the end of it :wink:

Well we all got along nicely in the beginning but ever since this woman has moved me away from them and clearly treating me SO differently compared to them they dont want to be my friend anymore. Like we all used to go to lunch together now they dont bother with me, dont say morning or bye etc.

They just see me as a favourite and a pet :frown: I dont even wannabe favoured FFS! lol
Well we all got along nicely in the beginning but ever since this woman has moved me away from them and clearly treating me SO differently compared to them they dont want to be my friend anymore. Like we all used to go to lunch together now they dont bother with me, dont say morning or bye etc.

They just see me as a favourite and a pet :frown: I dont even wannabe favoured FFS! lol

:/ That's a tough situation :frown:
Hopefully it will improve for you :biggrin:
Original post by Emma:-)
I agree with this.
Just stick it out, the experience will be useful.

You know there's an end date. Look forward to evenings and weekends.

Plenty of people are in jobs they don't like and have no way out, or have yet to find one. Others are without a job and are desperate to find one.

You are lucky compared to them.
Original post by Jadelyndsey
:/ That's a tough situation :frown:
Hopefully it will improve for you :biggrin:

Till then I just have to strike off my calendar.

8 WEEKS LEFT :l
Reply 27

Your colleagues may feel as if you may hav epushed them away from you so you could try and talk to them. If this fails, ignore them! They're probably jealous because they would love to be promoted. Your job pays quite well, so try to think about how much you'll get paid during the end of April, May and June :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by barnetlad
You know there's an end date. Look forward to evenings and weekends.

Plenty of people are in jobs they don't like and have no way out, or have yet to find one. Others are without a job and are desperate to find one.

You are lucky compared to them.

Cheers Barnet Lad

:smile:
Original post by hawflo
Your colleagues may feel as if you may hav epushed them away from you so you could try and talk to them. If this fails, ignore them! They're probably jealous because they would love to be promoted. Your job pays quite well, so try to think about how much you'll get paid during the end of April, May and June :smile:

heehe ^_^

I've calculated it down in my notebook and all I'll spend it on! :biggrin:
Reply 30
heehe ^_^

I've calculated it down in my notebook and all I'll spend it on! :biggrin:

You've only got 8 weeks left, then think about the 20k!

Oh yeah, are you living at home?
Reply 31
I've had to post this quite a bit today....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending