The Student Room Group

I don't know any girls at uni

I don't know any girls at uni. First year here. All my friends are guys, who actually don't know many girls themselves. What can I do?
In before anyone says societies because they are rubbish over here (all extremely exclusive).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I severely doubt ALL your societies are exclusive, whatever the hell you mean by that anyway.
i'm guessing you go to imperial:tongue:
Reply 3
Get off the computer, and hit the pub/club/general outside.
Go out and get drunk and get mingling
Reply 6
OP is probably at Imperial College. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Become a homosexual.
Reply 8
Which uni are you at?
Reply 9
I'm not at Imperial and going to the pub/bars to get to know girls as friends is a terrible idea!
Reply 10
you dont know any? one reason could be you are asking for advice on here from people you dont know?
Reply 11
hmm... ask ur friends to introduce their lady friends to you?

give it a try...
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not at Imperial and going to the pub/bars to get to know girls as friends is a terrible idea!

why just talk to them, don't flirt just be friendly. I've made friends with guys i've met out before.....
Imperial or LSE.

Anywho, OP if you've been there for what, 6months and don't know ANY girls.. I think you should just embrace the sausage.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
chloroforms your best friend :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by i.love.heroes
why just talk to them, don't flirt just be friendly. I've made friends with guys i've met out before.....

Yeah but at a uni where thousands of people are, what are the chances you are going to see them after agin after the bar/pub?? Considering everyone will have their own friend circles, people aren't going to come out and see you individually and put in the time to be "friends" with one person!
Reply 17
Yeah but at a uni where thousands of people are, what are the chances you are going to see them after agin after the bar/pub?? Considering everyone will have their own friend circles, people aren't going to come out and see you individually and put in the time to be "friends" with one person!

Maybe cut the negative attitude and give it a try?
Reply 18

You're so retarded
He may go to Imperial -

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending