The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

You NEEEEEED to see the show! :love: You know the face where the caption is 'But I already planned our beach wedding?' WHEN did he make that face??? :rofl: I keep dying everytime I open a new window! :biggrin:

It's when he said 'you of all people' (the bi talk) in BIOTA there were a lot of jokes made out of that face :biggrin: I know I need to see it! I need to get down to London :woo:
e hine e, I'm watching the commentary now, and Ryan Murphy is sort of a freak! :biggrin:

'I like those little girl bodies...'
Everyone else: ....

It's so weird seeing young!Kurt! and Lea with so much make-up on!

e hine e, I'm watching the commentary now, and Ryan Murphy is sort of a freak! :biggrin:

'I like those little girl bodies...'
Everyone else: ....

It's so weird seeing young!Kurt! and Lea with so much make-up on!

lol I know, when he said that I just thought :s-smilie: Lea looks so much better now with less make up!
Reply 2303
Original post by e hine e
Okay, so I just sat and watched that pilot commentary for about an hour. Not sad at all.

A message is better though! All they have to do to follow is click follow :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Aww he sounds a keeper lol

I hope it's not sad, 'cause I did the same :tongue: And I would much rather have a follower. I love the fact that you can 'follow' people; it's sounds so deliciously stalkerish, but actually it's a compliment! Just think of all the amazing opportunities this provides you with; whenever Glee is on you can point at the screen during a Warblers' scene and say 'that guy is following me' - you don't even have to mention Twitter :cool: :woo:

Spoiler

Reply 2304
We're totally meant to be because I'm the same way! :tongue:

Spoiler

I found a Telly Leung interview (Wes) and he auditioned for Blaine! :eek:
http://www.masslive.com/television/index.ssf/2011/04/glee_telly_leung_talks_warbler.html
I can see him as mentor!Blaine! but not epic fail 'When I get you Alone', kissing Rachel Blaine... :tongue:
He's hot so I'd probably STILL be perving on Blaine haha! Obviously, can't imagine anyone other than Darren as Blaine though... it would be interesting to see Telly!Blaine!
There should be a crack episode of Glee where everyone plays the role they originally auditioned for! Finn!Darren, Artie!Chris, Blaine!Telly, Rachel!Naya and Quinn!Jenna! It would be mad haha!

I love what he says about Darren!

“Everything happens for a reason and Darren Criss is brilliant in the role. Perfection, in fact,” he said.
“What he’s able to do with it musically and emotionally is stellar and I’m also thrilled that I get to do what I do in the show.”

Watch him in Rent. Some hawt shiz right there! Can't believe his Broadway debut is going to be with LEA SALONGA! *dies* :tongue:

I didn't even know most of that, but I'd love to see such an episode - I think it would be an absolute mess :biggrin:

That comment by Ryan Murphy was very, very creepy. I haven't seen much of him, but in all the interviews that I did see he struck me as a very odd person - I can hardly believe he's the mastermind behind Glee!

Oh, and imaginary boyfriends indeed are the best, especially if they're celebrities :tongue:
guys. Cory just tweeted this

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

Original post by Ambs
I hope it's not sad, 'cause I did the same :tongue: And I would much rather have a follower. I love the fact that you can 'follow' people; it's sounds so deliciously stalkerish, but actually it's a compliment! Just think of all the amazing opportunities this provides you with; whenever Glee is on you can point at the screen during a Warblers' scene and say 'that guy is following me' - you don't even have to mention Twitter :cool: :woo:

Spoiler

I did the same when I got a tweet from Coach Bieste, I was sat watching Glee and told my mum. She seemed mildly impressed which is a lot for her.

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed
guys. Cory just tweeted this
http://yfrog.com/h87umlvj

This is one of the said leaked pictures lol. Don't look if you want the setting to be a surprise

Spoiler

This is one of the said leaked pictures lol. Don't look if you want the setting to be a surprise

Spoiler

sorry. I never read any of the spoilers on here as I only watch episodes as they come on TV here. Not much of a spoiler but i'll go back and edit it
This is too good (possible last US ep spoiler)

http://klemonademouth.tumblr.com/post/4587982592/kurt#notes
Original post by museobsessed
sorry. I never read any of the spoilers on here as I only watch episodes as they come on TV here. Not much of a spoiler but i'll go back and edit it

Oh no, I didn't mean for you to edit it I was just warning people because I saw it on tumblr and when I saw it I thought 'I don't know if I wanted to see that' lol. I only spoiler things because it's a nervous habit :s-smilie:
Those photos are now popping up everywhere on tumblr, impossible to avoid (unless I come off tumblr which is out of the question). If anyone wants to see them the blog fyeahgleecast is tumblring them all.
I'm so tempted to look at those photos, but at the same time I really don't want too :s-smilie: argh, being a fangirl can cause dilemmas...

In true fangirl style, my friend and I ended up watching SLS twice today, once because we felt like it and again because we were trying to convert our friend with it (but sadly he just got annoyed because he didn't like that they'd covered another Katy Perry song).
Original post by shinobi93

I'm so tempted to look at those photos, but at the same time I really don't want too :s-smilie: argh, being a fangirl can cause dilemmas...

In true fangirl style, my friend and I ended up watching SLS twice today, once because we felt like it and again because we were trying to convert our friend with it (but sadly he just got annoyed because he didn't like that they'd covered another Katy Perry song).

If it helps it hasn't really changed my image of the prom. Mind you, my image just involves a certain couple slow dancing the night away, set design is not relevant to that.

I watched another 3 episodes of Glee today but I have stayed away from the Glee forum :woo:
If it helps it hasn't really changed my image of the prom. Mind you, my image just involves a certain couple slow dancing the night away, set design is not relevant to that.

I watched another 3 episodes of Glee today but I have stayed away from the Glee forum :woo:

Ah, I'll keep away in peace then, if they're not that game changing. I feel bad enough about the spoilers I've already been unable to resist already! I think a lot is resting on that certain couple!

That's a good sign :smile: My friend and I have decided to stay up and watch NON together, have a little fangirl evening with that and Harry Potter, so I really ought to avoid too much Glee until then...
This is too good (possible last US ep spoiler)

http://klemonademouth.tumblr.com/post/4587982592/kurt#notes

I'm confused... where's the spoiler? I only see

Spoiler

OMG E HIN E

IS THIS what you were talking about????

Spoiler

*totally freaks out with squee and awesomeness*
I'm confused... where's the spoiler? I only see

Spoiler

It's not a real spoiler just

Spoiler

OMG E HIN E

IS THIS what you were talking about????

Spoiler

*totally freaks out with squee and awesomeness*

lol no but I saw that before, people were very quick with the photoshoot and photoshop :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ah, I'll keep away in peace then, if they're not that game changing. I feel bad enough about the spoilers I've already been unable to resist already! I think a lot is resting on that certain couple!

That's a good sign :smile: My friend and I have decided to stay up and watch NON together, have a little fangirl evening with that and Harry Potter, so I really ought to avoid too much Glee until then...

I'm just staying away from the more recent episodes. I'm watching AVPM at the moment (again) I love that Glee introduced me to this wonder.
It's not a real spoiler just

Spoiler

lol no but I saw that before, people were very quick with the photoshoot and photoshop :biggrin:

Oh LOL! Daaaamn!
I'm just staying away from the more recent episodes. I'm watching AVPM at the moment (again) I love that Glee introduced me to this wonder.

True say! I honestly don't know how I survived without knowing who Darren Criss was!
I love Quirellmort! :love:
I'm trying to avoid Glee altogether. :tongue:

I didn't say anything about avoiding Darren fangirling...

20 freaking minutes of Darren freaking Criss goodness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgdRbM6DkWY

You can thank me later! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending