Reply 920
penguin back off! :colonhash: or I'll get a polar bear on you :laugh:

Original post by dmz
penguin back off! :colonhash: or I'll get a polar bear on you :laugh:

Hey, you have your ex, I need the victim more than you do :colone:

I am the chuck norris of penguins, polar bears got nothing on me :mwuaha:
Reply 922
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
I've realised why you didn't get into medicine this year.. you don't fit the requirements according to Amateur Transplants.. you're supposed to be hideously ugly for a woman to get in :yep:

Oh and I know, my sweet talking skills are legendary :shiftyrun:

Ohhh, I see.

But I never got to interview, so they would never have known :frown:

Original post by dmz
Haha, i was big on athletics, my club was like 3rd best in the country but I'll stop bragging. I could do the sprints, jumps and throw. Not trampoline. Scared of height :blush: ooh i well like dancers! :coma:

well, how you doing? :sexface: looks like you've got good figure (i realise how gay that makes me sound). I wasn't asking cos of the avatar but you've confirmed my suspicions. Bet I'm not making much sense to you.

Haha if that's you, I'll happily make myself known :wink:

Aww, scared of heights :P I was pretty nervous about the whole thing if I'm honest. Somersaults :coma:

Haha, not like I used to - definately a lot more cushy round the edges - but I'm hoping a gap year and lots of trips to the gym will sort that out :biggrin:
Reply 923
Hey, you have your ex, I need the victim more than you do :colone:

I am the chuck norris of penguins, polar bears got nothing on me :mwuaha:

Haha :rofl: She'll probably be back to uni in 2 weeks and i don't intend to spend summer with her! I want her :colonhash:, lol i've read her H n R posts and there's not a lot of girls like that :lol:
Reply 924
Original post by dmz
I'll get a polar bear on you :laugh:

Polar bears and penguins are on opposite sides of the planet anyway?
Reply 925
Original post by twelve
Ohhh, I see.

Aww, scared of heights :P I was pretty nervous about the whole thing if I'm honest. Somersaults :coma:

Haha, not like I used to - definately a lot more cushy round the edges - but I'm hoping a gap year and lots of trips to the gym will sort that out :biggrin:

I can make you tumble and flip :sexface:

I could break dance till about year 8 :tongue:, but i'm guessing you're more into contemporary? Oh no, gap year makes it worse, i've gained over a stone since my gap year, i look the same physically though :dontknow: Plus i gave up on gym after two months cos i only went 9 times, planning to get serious soon tho :h:
Original post by twelve
Ohhh, I see.

They would have sensed it.. somehow :perv:

Original post by dmz
Haha :rofl: She'll probably be back to uni in 2 weeks and i don't intend to spend summer with her! I want her :colonhash:, lol i've read her H n R posts and there's not a lot of girls like that :lol:

She has some interesting H+R posts? :holmes:

And I said I'd quit stalking.. but for twelve I think I'll just have to make an exception :sexface:
Reply 927
Original post by Tinth
Polar bears and penguins are on opposite sides of the planet anyway?

Really? This i did not know :erm: seals live close to penguins though right?
Reply 928

And I said I'd quit stalking.. but for twelve I think I'll just have to make an exception :sexface:

Haha even better than mine, i only checked a few when i was trying to find an apprentice but she might be overqualified :tongue:
Reply 929
Original post by dmz
Really? This i did not know :erm: seals live close to penguins though right?

I think you get seals just about everywhere... Possibly not but definitely both poles.
Reply 930
Original post by dmz
I can make you tumble and flip :sexface:

I could break dance till about year 8 :tongue:, but i'm guessing you're more into contemporary? Oh no, gap year makes it worse, i've gained over a stone since my gap year, i look the same physically though :dontknow: Plus i gave up on gym after two months cos i only went 9 times, planning to get serious soon tho :h:

Hahaha, I bet you could :sexface:

Yeahh, contemporary :smile: Tried a bit of everything though really - including bhangra(soo much fun :biggrin:) and ballet, but that was harddddd :/

Ahh noo, don't say that! I can't afford to gain any more weight :eek:

Ahh, should I be scared? :redface:
Reply 931
Original post by dmz
Haha even better than mine, i only checked a few when i was trying to find an apprentice but she might be overqualified :tongue:

Hey, stop talking about me...

I don't understand what you mean :frown:
Reply 932
Original post by twelve
Hey, stop talking about me...

I don't understand what you mean :frown:

haha now you're just purely adorable. When you guys started the thread and we were talking about someone to replace me as the sex crazed personality on the thread....anything?
Original post by twelve

Yeahh, contemporary :smile: Tried a bit of everything though really - including bhangra(soo much fun :biggrin:) and ballet, but that was harddddd :/

:drool:

thought so :tongue:, your figure looked a bit like a ballet too but i thought it was a longshot :biggrin:. I just like moving and goofing about really tbh and open minded enough to enjoy most style.

I did lie around for the first 5 months or so, ate and slept and tsr, spent like 1400 in the first 3months or so buying random crap and stopping at KFC on the way to the gym, lol. Talk about counter productive. I'm sure you'll be alright
Original post by Tinth
I think you get seals just about everywhere... Possibly not but definitely both poles.

Why do you know this :eyeball: Though i get the idea it's basic knowledge i'm somewhat lacking :tongue:.
Original post by dmz

:zomg: Noone could be worse than you?! :eek4:

So she's going to be the new sex-obsessed re-applicant? :perv:
Original post by twelve

Ahh, should I be scared? :redface:

Nah I'm harmless really :h:

But I'm curious as to what these posts include so I'm afraid I will have to stalk you a little bit :yep:
Reply 934

But I'm curious as to what these posts include so I'm afraid I will have to stalk you a little bit :yep:

haha, not worse, she potentially gets laid :laugh:

she has potentials :yep:
Reply 935
Original post by dmz
haha now you're just purely adorable. When you guys started the thread and we were talking about someone to replace me as the sex crazed personality on the thread....anything?

:drool:

thought so :tongue:, your figure looked a bit like a ballet too but i thought it was a longshot :biggrin:. I just like moving and goofing about really tbh and open minded enough to enjoy most style.

I did lie around for the first 5 months or so, ate and slept and tsr, spent like 1400 in the first 3months or so buying random crap and stopping at KFC on the way to the gym, lol. Talk about counter productive. I'm sure you'll be alright

Ohh, I understand now :smile: Well, overqualified? Wouldn't YOU like to know!? :sexface:

Haha, sounds good :biggrin: Although I'm not a fast food fan - reckon my money will just be spent on shopping sprees to kill the boredom :/ Although I don't have any money to spend so that could be awkward...

Hahaa, I didn't volunteer for this post! As a matter of fact, I said I didn't fancy the idea :P

Okayy, I believe youuu. But if I get any dodgy anonymous messages, I know who to come after :colone:
Reply 936
Original post by twelve
Ohh, I understand now :smile: Well, overqualified? Wouldn't YOU like to know!? :sexface:

Haha, sounds good :biggrin: Although I'm not a fast food fan - reckon my money will just be spent on shopping sprees to kill the boredom :/ Although I don't have any money to spend so that could be awkward...

**** yea! (no pun intended...okay maybe it was)

yer same, ordered so many crap of amazon out of boredom, and living so close to town doesn't help much either. You'll make enough money in your gap year but you'll somehow still be broke, had to get like 4 accounts to like sort myself out but you'll be fine with finance :smile:
Reply 937
Original post by dmz
**** yea! (no pun intended...okay maybe it was)

yer same, ordered so many crap of amazon out of boredom, and living so close to town doesn't help much either. You'll make enough money in your gap year but you'll somehow still be broke, had to get like 4 accounts to like sort myself out but you'll be fine with finance :smile:

Ohh dear. So does that mean I should get my bank account changed or something? I think I've still got a Young Persons account... I'm still a young person though.

Hmm, I have a feeling this whole thing isn't going to end well.
Reply 938
Original post by twelve
Ohh dear. So does that mean I should get my bank account changed or something? I think I've still got a Young Persons account... I'm still a young person though.

Hmm, I have a feeling this whole thing isn't going to end well.

no, i just have a savings (bout 3 of those, it was forced on me) and a current, i only put a bit on this and take this out with me so i don't overspend (I'm often tempted to take both :tongue:) after blowing your first pay check you'll be okay with the second

Don't worry, i'm quite glad i took a year out even though i didn't get in or go on any trips as such
Reply 939
Original post by dmz
no, i just have a savings (bout 3 of those, it was forced on me) and a current, i only put a bit on this and take this out with me so i don't overspend (I'm often tempted to take both :tongue:) after blowing your first pay check you'll be okay with the second

Don't worry, i'm quite glad i took a year out even though i didn't get in or go on any trips as such

Ahh, thats clever :smile: Yeahh, it'll be fineeeee :biggrin:

I'm sort of looking forward to it, but sort of dreading it as well :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending