The Student Room Group

How many people do you text a day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Varies a lot, I text a ton at uni, sometimes up to 50 a day if it's a busy day, where I might need to text my group if we're organising coursework, or my flatmates, or others friends asking what they're doing, if they fancy going out/playing xbox, etc, and occasionally text people from home too.

In the holidays, much less so, since their isn't much going on and then when there is something, we usually contact by Facebook anyway.
Reply 61
Original post by kristinaalovesu
haha!You're totally right. Its not helping especially because I'm a negative thinker as well.
Do you know what you have? Like did you go to the Doctor or you just know it yourself that you are sad and wants some positive changes in your life?

Docter would have helped, but im not like that. Im more than stubbon and only I could make me do anything :biggrin:
I couldnt have opend truthly to a docter anyway.

I figured im not actually a negative thinker, Im just very skeptical, analytical and I try to be realstic. But I found some notion of hope, Nobody was gonna save my sorry ass for me.

Change is an odd word
I dont know weather im aspergic or not. The way I behaved up till the age of 13 it makes pefect sense, The erratic things I did.
Since then, 'good' people have told me that 'ive really changed' (in sense I stopped hitting people :rofl: what a breakthrough..)
But ive never felt any different from what I do now, and ive certainly never envied anyone, Ive never wanted to be any different, and il never stop being different, or awkward or analytical or a ****-talker.

Simply put, Haters gonna Hate. I aint changing for those **** heads.

I dont think you can change yourself, only go through various stages of acceptance, or in some cases rejection, influcing character and your actions.

ive seen it on my medical forms, but at this point It makes no difference to me weather I am or weather im not.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TempleFadeHaircut
10-20 differen't people or 10-20 texts, if you mean 10-20 texts I do that in about 30 mins.... lol

Do you ever do anything else? :curious:
Usually 4-5 different people........back when all incoming/outgoing activity wasn't banned on my phone. :emo:
Reply 64
It varies. :dontknow:
From 3 to 6 a day I guess; used to be more but I realized how stupid it was to text these people without actually talking about something meaningful.

Just my girlfriend and maybe a small amount of people that I interact with up here.
Original post by Ich Dien

Docter would have helped, but im not like that. Im more than stubbon and only I could make me do anything :biggrin:
I couldnt have opend truthly to a docter anyway.

I figured im not actually a negative thinker, Im just very skeptical, analytical and I try to be realstic. But I found some notion of hope, Nobody was gonna save my sorry ass for me.

Change is an odd word
I dont know weather im aspergic or not. The way I behaved up till the age of 13 it makes pefect sense, The erratic things I did.
Since then, 'good' people have told me that 'ive really changed' (in sense I stopped hitting people :rofl: what a breakthrough..)
But ive never felt any different from what I do now, and ive certainly never envied anyone, Ive never wanted to be any different, and il never stop being different, or awkward or analytical or a ****-talker.

Simply put, Haters gonna Hate. I aint changing for those **** heads.

I dont think you can change yourself, only go through various stages of acceptance, or in some cases rejection, influcing character and your actions.

ive seen it on my medical forms, but at this point It makes no difference to me weather I am or weather im not.

Good point. I'm a realistic too, but when I think of things and the possibility of it turning out to be the answer that I don't want, that's when I get down and it stays like that for a long time. It's the reason why I watch too many funny movies/show or I would prefer to sleep or talk to anyone just to forget what I'm feeling at the moment. Reason also why I'm here in TSR most of the time :p:

Reason why I want a doctor right now is because I can't really help it sometimes. I wouldn't be able to completely open up to a doctor too, I open up more to some friends but other than that it still doesn't help me so I figured what if I get a doctor.
Reply 67
Reason also why I'm here in TSR most of the time :p:.

Troll bashing is really helping my temperament :rofl:
Reply 68
On a normal day I don't really text. On a uni day I text approx 8 people

Troll bashing is really helping my temperament :rofl:

Same here. lol I used to troll so much before but for now I try and act like an angel until I feel like trolling again :mmm:
Reply 70
Same here. lol I used to troll so much before but for now I try and act like an angel until I feel like trolling again :mmm:

No, Im far too gulible and I end up being the one raging at obvious troll :lol:
Reply 71

LOL .. When my neg reps become near -44 I stop and reverse the rep to green!
my housemate nicky always gets a text or two if one of us is in uni,
my boyfriend occasionally gets a text,
my mum when i want something (A)
but thats about it really
once in a blue moon my other housemats :s... x
Original post by Insomnia

Original post by Insomnia
LOL .. When my neg reps become near -44 I stop and reverse the rep to green!

hahaha! lol it takes a long time to gain the green rep. I had to like literally control my trolling. I troll here and there but not like I used to before.
I couldn't care less when I used to have 2 red gems before, now that people keeps telling me why I have a red gem thats the only time I noticed that maybe I should work my way up and get my green gem back lol :biggrin:

No, Im far too gulible and I end up being the one raging at obvious troll :lol:

hahaha! Chill! I'm gullible in real life though, but here in TSR I can take as many sarcastic jokes as I can, but deep inside me I get offended a bit :holmes:
Reply 75
Me and my boyfriend text everyday. Other than that I probably only text a few other people a few times a week.
Zero. :cry2:
Reply 77
0 to 2....on a daily basis. Sometimes 10+ occasionally (once in a month)
I text my boyfriend everyday and a few friends and my family. I send proberly 200 texts a day and recieve the same
Original post by Liam 09

:yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending