The Student Room Group

Is it me ? (male)

Scroll to see replies

i can't remember the last time i weren't single, it's been that long. guys i like tend to be in relationships which is one major bitch. i share the same feelings with you OP :/. xoxoxox :kitty:
Be confident, are you intelligent? If so, show it, girls love guys who are confident, smart, and know what they want.

Be kind, if you can make her laugh, all the better. Of course do little things like open doors, let her in rooms first, walk next to her, not in front or behind her; it's the little things that add up that go a long way.

Reply 23
Original post by Young Spade
Be confident, are you intelligent? If so, show it, girls love guys who are confident, smart, and know what they want.

Be kind, if you can make her laugh, all the better. Of course do little things like open doors, let her in rooms first, walk next to her, not in front or behind her; it's the little things that add up that go a long way.

Im not a confident person but im working on that :smile:, inteligent kinda? im dyslexic so writeing reading speach are bit iffy etc but i do gerenally forget things so im not as inteligent as i could be i spose. Ah i see what you mean! :smile: the little things make a difference!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending