The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
LOL, nor do I :tongue:

You cannot compare Tendulkar to any cricketer. I hate it when commentators or just normal people in general do that :angry:

Just saying :smile:

haha i shall compare him then.. tendukar is like a older version of yuvraj :s-smilie: lol!

but yeh i think genetics plays a important role:smile:
Original post by The_Timepasser
You will...soon enuf :tongue:

i know that, aint really bothered about getting bad repped, and thas not what i meant with keeping the past in mind:s-smilie:
Im pretty sure I did :cool:
No u dont.

Yep its a religion innit. Ok Im not that fanatical but it was nice to see every Indian being united behind one cause...never happened before!...not even during partition im guessing

They do produce some impressive players but they aint close to Sachin even put together :tongue:

Yup, not a question of Tendu's greatness.
He's been playing cricket waaaaay longer than I've been alive :tongue:

Cricket is DEFO a religion :wink:
Indians are fricken loopy about cricket :biggrin:
I love that :biggrin:

About my ego...it's been punctured by you :frown: :angry:
Joking :biggrin:
Original post by Manesh2468
haha i shall compare him then.. tendukar is like a older version of yuvraj :s-smilie: lol!

but yeh i think genetics plays a important role:smile:

LOL:smile:

Genetics? Man, what are you on?
HEY :frown:

I'm genuinely am not that stupid.
My bf is always like I live life with my head up in the clouds......but I'm actually very realistic about life.

I think :tongue:

hmm could be true.
Remains to be seen.

Ur bf thinks otherwise though...why would that be? :tongue:
LOL:smile:

Genetics? Man, what are you on?

well your genetics can determine how good you are at something... in this case cricket, this is why nerds aint good at cricket no matter how hard they train because they may have bad hand eye co-ordination genetically, whereas cricketers are genetically suitable to play cricket rather than be nerds:tongue:

i dno wha im on bout im going crazy lol =/
hmm could be true.
Remains to be seen.

Ur bf thinks otherwise though...why would that be? :tongue:

'Cos he's stupid :tongue:
Naa, he's only jealous 'cos I go on about cricketers more than him :biggrin:

I make out I'm more stupid than I am in real life. Its when I type things, or write things that I actually sound pretty pathetic.
Otherwise, I'm alright :smile:
well your genetics can determine how good you are at something... in this case cricket, this is why nerds aint good at cricket no matter how hard they train because they may have bad hand eye co-ordination genetically, whereas cricketers are genetically suitable to play cricket rather than be nerds:tongue:

i dno wha im on bout im going crazy lol =/

Dude, sounds like you're high :tongue:
i know that, aint really bothered about getting bad repped, and thas not what i meant with keeping the past in mind:s-smilie:

Im not even talking about neg rep, its gonna be full on attack in the thread :cool:
Yeah but I did lol...anyway are u doin ur a levels in may, then?
Dude, sounds like you're high :tongue:

lol, lack of sleep, erm stress beyond belief, wrking all day, revision, arguing :tongue:

i think i get by aight lol, roflmao i aint high!! :tongue: im just messed up atm roflmao
Im not even talking about neg rep, its gonna be full on attack in the thread :cool:
Yeah but I did lol...anyway are u doin ur a levels in may, then?

june, yeh, bring on the attack it will be jokes to see a load of nerds pick on someone theyd never pick on irl :tongue:
lol, lack of sleep, erm stress beyond belief, wrking all day, revision, arguing :tongue:

i think i get by aight lol, roflmao i aint high!! :tongue: im just messed up atm roflmao

aaah okay.
I have tooo much to do, but here I am on TSR. Should be doing History coursework atm.

Needta eat breakfast, book hair appointment, book workexperience interview, clean practically the whole house, make dinner and have FUN :frown:

Gotta be the perfect Indian girl :angry:
Yup, not a question of Tendu's greatness.
He's been playing cricket waaaaay longer than I've been alive :tongue:

Cricket is DEFO a religion :wink:
Indians are fricken loopy about cricket :biggrin:
I love that :biggrin:

About my ego...it's been punctured by you :frown: :angry:
Joking :biggrin:

Same here lol
haha I love Ganguly in this one! Whether it was really impulsive or jus to show off I cant tell but it was brilliant lol! :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufz3FEUXmog

Nahh ur ego is too much for me to puncture, dont make silly jokes :rolleyes:
aaah okay.
I have tooo much to do, but here I am on TSR. Should be doing History coursework atm.

Needta eat breakfast, book hair appointment, book workexperience interview, clean practically the whole house, make dinner and have FUN :frown:

Gotta be the perfect Indian girl :angry:

roflmao i understand thas the same as my girl
Same here lol
haha I love Ganguly in this one! Whether it was really impulsive or jus to show off I cant tell but it was brilliant lol! :biggrin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufz3FEUXmog

Nahh ur ego is too much for me to puncture, dont make silly jokes :rolleyes:

OMG OMG OMG :tongue:
My dad was AT that match. Of course I was like, waaaaaaaay to young to have gone with him.

LOL, Ganguly man. What a legend :biggrin:

LOL, yeah, my ego...the size of the largest EVER hot air balloon :wink:
Reply 695
lol this is a 5 person thread :biggrin:
roflmao i understand thas the same as my girl

WOW, I sympathise with your gf too :/
Poor girl. :tongue:
WOW, I sympathise with your gf too :/
Poor girl. :tongue:

haha, yeh im proud of her:smile:
Original post by blueray
lol this is a 5 person thread :biggrin:

thas how we do it bruv, we a 5 man army no doubting that, freshy power all the way:biggrin:
haha, yeh im proud of her:smile:

Awwwwwwwww :tongue:
Bless :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now I want my bf to come back on to TSR and say how proud he is of me aswell :tongue:

Latest