The Student Room Group

Manchester dentistry firms - 2011

Whosss goinggggg to manchesterrrr :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm applying next year :smile: congrats for getting in, wish me luck because i REALLY REALLY want to go to manchester, can I ask what your UKCAT score was ? and also some interview questions they asked?
Reply 2
Original post by Midnight_sun
I'm applying next year :smile: congrats for getting in, wish me luck because i REALLY REALLY want to go to manchester, can I ask what your UKCAT score was ? and also some interview questions they asked?

Manchester don't seem to care too much about UKCAT, I got an average of 590 and was one of the very first to get an offer.
Original post by Occlusal
Manchester don't seem to care too much about UKCAT, I got an average of 590 and was one of the very first to get an offer.

Really?! so happy to hear that, but u probably have a strong PS?
Reply 4
Original post by Midnight_sun
Really?! so happy to hear that, but u probably have a strong PS?

Yeah, everywhere I applied I scraped in academically but my PS and interviews saved me :biggrin:

I'm scottish so didn't firm manchester to save on fees.
Original post by Occlusal
Yeah, everywhere I applied I scraped in academically but my PS and interviews saved me :biggrin:

I'm scottish so didn't firm manchester to save on fees.

aah well done u r so lucky :biggrin: what did they ask in the interview? was it scary/hard?
Reply 6
Original post by Suigeneris
Whosss goinggggg to manchesterrrr :smile:

Meee :smile: Where are you applying for accommodation?
Reply 7
ive firmed it! i got 645 on my ukcat, but i agree they didn't seem to care that much. I think its more of a factor much later on the application process if they can't decide on you or another person. well i don't think i know as the admissions lady told me.

good luck with your application.

congrats everyone on getting offers. where is everyone living?
x
Reply 8
woohoo firmed manchester for dentistry =)
Reply 9
Original post by sqkb89
ive firmed it! i got 645 on my ukcat, but i agree they didn't seem to care that much. I think its more of a factor much later on the application process if they can't decide on you or another person. well i don't think i know as the admissions lady told me.

good luck with your application.

congrats everyone on getting offers. where is everyone living?
x

heyy i cannot decide what accomodation to choose!!, i want somewhere thats close to the dental school, ensuite, selfcatered, and has some life!! =) do you know what ure going to choose yet?

Quick Reply

Latest