Yeah, but Sheila is classier :smile:

And I'm pretty much there :smile:
Only thing is I'm quite a bit younger than her :tongue:

But still...no one said u have to be classy :tongue:

Deluded again :sadnod: Yeah prolly like half her age :rolleyes:
Original post by Manesh2468
I DO :tongue:

i thinks its wrong cose its just nasty, man + women = more people

man+man= adopt a child who becomes deppresed because there parents are gay :confused:

its just very un natural to me ,cose instinctually a man should fall for a women, how the hell does he end up falling for a man, but yeh thas my opinion, aslong as none of em ask me out again i aint bothered, if they do anything nasty infront of me i will flip :angry:

lmfao!
Original post by moanycar.
Of course, whatever helps you sleep at night :wink:
And what do you mean, looking after yourself???

It does cuz its true. And yeah I meant that for Jai...thats what I was jus saying. nothing personal against u :wink:
nah, i kno what im doing dont worry lol, just cose you might want to sleep with alot of sluts in uni doesnt mean i would want to, id rather be ina relationship with someone that actually means something.

Now, now I never said anything abt sleeping :tongue:...I jus meant u get to meet diff people, get more involved in societies as ur arent jus spending time wid ur gf :wink:

Although ofcourse that also works :biggrin: ...and thats what marriage is for...whats the point of being joru ka ghulam now? :smile:
Original post by The_Timepasser
Now, now I never said anything abt sleeping :tongue:...I jus meant u get to meet diff people, get more involved in societies as ur arent jus spending time wid ur gf :wink:

Although ofcourse that also works :biggrin: ...and thats what marriage is for...whats the point of being joru ka ghulam now? :smile:

well have fun, i think that if you respect the person you will one day marry even if you dont know them, then you wouldnt jus sleep with random girls for the fun of it, well thas love to me anyways, i would never do anything to hurt the girl i love, then it goes into what kind of girl youd marry, id never marry a girl thats slept with other men, so i should follow the same rule:tongue:
Original post by moanycar.
I am so NOT egotistic :frown:
Hyperactive...I can't lie blad. That I am :smile:

Fine....

Anyways, I have a house to clean....so I shall now leave TSR and return once it is of a reasonable standard :frown:

You will no longer recieve a kick in the balls from the hitman that I hired (in the form of my boyfriend :biggrin: )

If u say so.
Yep I'd be surprised if u did :tongue:

ahaa...back to where u belong woman...get cleaning! :biggrin:

Are u sure he'd be willing to work for u in the first place? Suffered a lot anyway, poor lad :frown:
Reply 808
Get back on topic now :colone:
Original post by blueray

haha, this is more like a society now, i think its pretty cool, we tlk bout cricket when matches are on , and we tlk bout stuff when there aint cricket on :tongue:
well have fun, i think that if you respect the person you will one day marry even if you dont know them, then you wouldnt jus sleep with random girls for the fun of it, well thas love to me anyways, i would never do anything to hurt the girl i love, then it goes into what kind of girl youd marry, id never marry a girl thats slept with other men, so i should follow the same rule:tongue:

Nothing wrong with having a bit (not too much, i aint a manslag either :wink:) of fun before marriage...its the time to be young and naive :biggrin: Its not like im gonna marry for another 6-7 years anyway, which is a long time. During this time im not gonna wait, life must go on...and she's not gonna be hurt if it was few years before marriage. I believe im morally correct cuz I wouldnt if the same was true with her. There's people I know who love to play but call all chicks that do this sluts...thats hypocricy.

But come to uni...u might become evil :biggrin:
Original post by blueray

Sorry bruv...I've hijacked enuf threads :colondollar:
But its fun :biggrin:
Nothing wrong with having a bit (not too much, i aint a manslag either :wink:) of fun before marriage...its the time to be young and naive :biggrin: Its not like im gonna marry for another 6-7 years anyway, which is a long time. During this time im not gonna wait, life must go on...and she's not gonna be hurt if it was few years before marriage. I believe im morally correct cuz I wouldnt if the same was true with her. There's people I know who love to play but call all chicks that do this sluts...thats hypocricy.

But come to uni...u might become evil :biggrin:

nah never, you can do what you like theres no problem with that but im pretty sure i aint going to be like that, sleeping with girls you dont even know and all the crap is just a disgrace to our religon, sure if you really love them and its a longterm relationship then yeh stuff happens, but meaningless sex with dirty sluts who are looser than a fat mans jeans on a size 0 model is not what i do. You may be morally correct for your own life that is, im sure you'll find a partner like minded as you, but then again thas not the type of girl id want to be with:tongue:
nah never, you can do what you like theres no problem with that but im pretty sure i aint going to be like that, sleeping with girls you dont even know and all the crap is just a disgrace to our religon, sure if you really love them and its a longterm relationship then yeh stuff happens, but meaningless sex with dirty sluts who are looser than a fat mans jeans on a size 0 model is not what i do. You may be morally correct for your own life that is, im sure you'll find a partner like minded as you, but then again thas not the type of girl id want to be with:tongue:

How does is it religiously matter whether its a longterm relationship or not, ur still doin it before marriage? Im not saying this is gonna be a frequent thing...jus rare occasions. As long as ur not cheating on someone or hiding something from ur to be spouse, nothing's morally wrong. In fact I wont be judging my future partner if they've had one offs(this is the keyword) when they were a kid, its all abt the present. She doesnt become impure does she? :rolleyes:
Reply 814

How does is it religiously matter whether its a longterm relationship or not, ur still doin it before marriage? Im not saying this is gonna be a frequent thing...jus rare occasions. As long as ur not cheating on someone or hiding something from ur to be spouse, nothing's morally wrong. In fact I wont be judging my future partner if they've had one offs(this is the keyword) when they were a kid, its all abt the present. She doesnt become impure does she? :rolleyes:

...geez ...
Original post by blueray
Damn I've been on here far too long :eek: Time to revise! Will get back on this one...sex before marriage is alrite! Dont get influenced by em girls :tongue:

cose if it is longterm and you love each other pure heartidly then it just naturally happens cose you love them soo much, religously it is wrong to have sex before marriage but yeh you marry someone these days because you love them alot. But yeh this is how i go by it, i aint gna sleep with no slag who sleeps with mans a few times everyweek, id rather wait for the person that i really love...
Reply 817
Ill say this one last time manesh and timepasser get back on topic please
Original post by blueray
Ill say this one last time manesh and timepasser get back on topic please

no offence intended blueray but the topic was Which IPL cricket team should I support?, we already answered that like 38 pages ago, so what would you like this thread to be about... ? =/ we talk about the matches when they actually start btw, anyways if u want me to tell you again, you should support mumbai indians sicne they will win:tongue:

Latest