The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Florence Boot Hall Freshers :)

Hi, I thought I'd start a thread for Florence Boot Freshers :smile:
I have a single study and am studying history.
So, what type of room do you have and what are you studying?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm also in single study and very happy with getting this hall!!
I'm studying pharmacy. Hopefullyyy S=
Also, go manchester! hehe. :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Els17
I'm also in single study and very happy with getting this hall!!
I'm studying pharmacy. Hopefullyyy S=
Also, go manchester! hehe. :biggrin:

Yes, I was so pleased cos I saw it on the applicant visit day and it's lovely
Reply 3
Original post by Rachel08
Yes, I was so pleased cos I saw it on the applicant visit day and it's lovely

It was the 1st one i ever saw, i've also had a tour round lenton and wortley (nowhere near as good). I'm even more exited after reading a reply to a question you made on another forum about there being wash basins in every room!
Sharing a bathroom, I can handle, but it'd be worse without my own sink.
Reply 4
Original post by Els17
It was the 1st one i ever saw, i've also had a tour round lenton and wortley (nowhere near as good). I'm even more exited after reading a reply to a question you made on another forum about there being wash basins in every room!
Sharing a bathroom, I can handle, but it'd be worse without my own sink.

It was me that asked the question on the other thread:smile: Cos I requested a sink for medical reasons
large single study room and i'm studying politics. Apparently this hall is amazing so very pleased i'm in it!!! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Large single study; I'm studying English and Philosophy :smile:
Reply 7
Single study, EU Politics, can't wait!
Reply 8
Original post by hazzern

is it large?
Original post by hazzern

i'm doing european politics too!! :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by edwarda
is it large?

Hi, It's a regular study room no spaciousness for me :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by mr_joejangles
i'm doing european politics too!! :smile:

good good see you in september as long as i get the grades!
Original post by hazzern
good good see you in september as long as i get the grades!

hopefully we both will, the course looks great :smile:
Reply 13
Hey guys
I have a large single study and will be studying German and Politics. I have no idea what this hall is supposed to look/be like but everyone on here seems very happy to have it so I'm taking that as a good thing haha :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by Edwardd
Hey guys
I have a large single study and will be studying German and Politics. I have no idea what this hall is supposed to look/be like but everyone on here seems very happy to have it so I'm taking that as a good thing haha :smile:

Personally I have never seen it (only saw Ancaster on the open day). However reading around it sounds like the best. Oh, and it has a beer garden :smile:
Studying French and Contemporary Chinese Studies and I've got a single study :biggrin:!!
Reply 16
I've got a single study room and going to study Chemistry. This Hall looks amaing, can't wait! :smile:
Reply 17
Hey all- I'm in a part en-suite room and studying English and Art History
So glad I got this hall- it's reeeeeeeally pretty and has beautiful gardens too XD
WIN!
Hey guys :smile:

I'm Tom and I'm a first year in FB in the moment. There's absolutely no question that you've been assigned the best hall on campus, you'll absolutely love it when you get here :biggrin:

I'm actually going to be staying in the hall next year, and so are a few of my friends, so I'll hopefully meet you all in September as well.

If you've got any questions at all then please feel free to ask... I remember how excited I was this time last year, so I'm sure you're bursting at the seams with thoughts, even if they're just really silly little mundane things. Soyeah, anything that springs to mind, please go ahead and ask :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by TheOriginalTinyT
Hey guys :smile:

I'm Tom and I'm a first year in FB in the moment. There's absolutely no question that you've been assigned the best hall on campus, you'll absolutely love it when you get here :biggrin:

I'm actually going to be staying in the hall next year, and so are a few of my friends, so I'll hopefully meet you all in September as well.

If you've got any questions at all then please feel free to ask... I remember how excited I was this time last year, so I'm sure you're bursting at the seams with thoughts, even if they're just really silly little mundane things. Soyeah, anything that springs to mind, please go ahead and ask :smile:

Hi, thanks for being willing to answer questions:smile:
How many people share a bathroom?
Also. what's the food like?
Thankyou

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending