The Student Room Group

2012 Medicine Re-Applicants Mark I

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by twelve
Ahh, thats clever :smile: Yeahh, it'll be fineeeee :biggrin:

I'm sort of looking forward to it, but sort of dreading it as well :/

Just come up with a bunch of things to do, I'm still halfway in learning the guitar, spanish and re discovering abs :laugh:

yea, that sounds about right, TSR defo helps with the med school stress though....so does sex, I'll be at the tannery at leeds :wink: lol
Seals are fairly common in most areas of sea :ninja:

Seals and penguins definitely get on :perv:
Reply 942
Original post by Harbour Seal

I was looking at animals that prey on penguins not befriend them :colonhash:. lol. I'm off to bed now!
Original post by dmz
haha, not worse, she potentially gets laid :laugh:

she has potentials :yep:

Potentially gets laid? :lolwut:
That's not exactly saying a lot from you though :tongue:

I'm sure she does :sexface:
Original post by twelve
Ohh, I understand now :smile: Well, overqualified? Wouldn't YOU like to know!? :sexface:

Haha, sounds good :biggrin: Although I'm not a fast food fan - reckon my money will just be spent on shopping sprees to kill the boredom :/ Although I don't have any money to spend so that could be awkward...

Hahaa, I didn't volunteer for this post! As a matter of fact, I said I didn't fancy the idea :P

Okayy, I believe youuu. But if I get any dodgy anonymous messages, I know who to come after :colone:

With great sexual innuendos, comes great responsibility :tongue:

I'll behave :wink:

What do we have here? :sexface:
Reply 945
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Potentially gets laid? :lolwut:
That's not exactly saying a lot from you though :tongue:

I'm sure she does :sexface:

Well i had just broken up with my gf at the time and ONS were difficult cos i live with strict parents plus out of contacts with F buddies :tongue:, nothing to be ashamed of, lol
Reply 946
Yes! Finished downloading american pie, night all
Original post by dmz
Well i had just broken up with my gf at the time and ONS were difficult cos i live with strict parents plus out of contacts with F buddies :tongue:, nothing to be ashamed of, lol

Fair enough I guess :dontknow:
Original post by dmz
Yes! Finished downloading american pie, night all

Enjoy! :hello:
Reply 948
That's not too bad, Some of the graduates on my course next year at BATL are old!

I thought one of the guys was a lecturer or something, he looked about 40! :eek4:

Age is just a number anyway :sexface:

loll..all good for guys cos they dont have a uterus ....but as a girl....your biological clock is ticking. i just feel that unfortunately, as a woman, at times u simply cannot have the best of both worlds.... enjoy a flying career plus a family. Its one or the other....
Original post by b-beauty
loll..all good for guys cos they dont have a uterus ....but as a girl....your biological clock is ticking. i just feel that unfortunately, as a woman, at times u simply cannot have the best of both worlds.... enjoy a flying career plus a family. Its one or the other....

You can always adopt? :dontknow:

But I can understand what you're saying..
I don't envy women in that respect at all :no:
You can always adopt? :dontknow:

But I can understand what you're saying..
I don't envy women in that respect at all :no:

We cope just fine thanks :rolleyes:

Have yet to break it to the bf that I will not be staying home with the kids :colone:
We cope just fine thanks :rolleyes:

Have yet to break it to the bf that I will not be staying home with the kids :colone:

You might be an anomaly :wink:

But I have no idea how hard it is to raise children so I'mma shut up now :getmecoat:

Your poor poor bf :erm:

dmz
Sex :drool:

Did you hear that mate, Seal's taken :rolleyes:
We'll have to focus on twelve :colone:
Reply 952
You might be an anomaly :wink:

But I have no idea how hard it is to raise children so I'mma shut up now :getmecoat:

Your poor poor bf :erm:

Did you hear that mate, Seal's taken :rolleyes:
We'll have to focus on twelve :colone:

Why do you always make it out like being taken is a problem? :dontknow:

forbidden fruits are very tasty :teehee: Nah she's out of reach :tongue:. I'm sure there's enough girls for us to not have to share? Lol, not that i mind :wink:
Reply 953
Original post by dmz
Just come up with a bunch of things to do, I'm still halfway in learning the guitar, spanish and re discovering abs :laugh:

yea, that sounds about right, TSR defo helps with the med school stress though....so does sex, I'll be at the tannery at leeds :wink: lol

Yeahh that was kind of the plan - I might try and REMEMBER how to play my guitar haha. And I want to learn sign language somewhere, and maybe do some more voluntary work. I don't reckon I'll do half the stuff I want to, but its nice to plan :smile:

Hahaha, I'll remember that.

I'll remember those words... inspirational.
Original post by dmz
Why do you always make it out like being taken is a problem? :dontknow:

forbidden fruits are very tasty :teehee: Nah she's out of reach :tongue:. I'm sure there's enough girls for us to not have to share? Lol, not that i mind :wink:

Because people shouldn't cheat :colonhash:
Though that is slightly hypocritical of me :innocent:

Probably are enough for us to not share..
We need to create our freshers fortnight task sheet btw :colone:
Original post by twelve
Yeahh that was kind of the plan - I might try and REMEMBER how to play my guitar haha. And I want to learn sign language somewhere, and maybe do some more voluntary work. I don't reckon I'll do half the stuff I want to, but its nice to plan :smile:

Hahaha, I'll remember that.

I'll remember those words... inspirational.

:hat2:
Reply 955
Because people shouldn't cheat :colonhash:
Though that is slightly hypocritical of me :innocent:

Probably are enough for us to not share..
We need to create our freshers fortnight task sheet btw :colone:

:hat2:

:eek: tut tut tut :curious:

Can I help with the task sheet :biggrin: I'm not on freshers week, but it'll be good practise :P
Original post by twelve
:eek: tut tut tut :curious:

Can I help with the task sheet :biggrin: I'm not on freshers week, but it'll be good practise :P

She didn't tell me she had a bf! :ashamed:
Liverpool was fun :sexface:

haha yeah you can if you want... but you should be aware of what the tasks will entail :wink:
Original post by laurenl93
Oioi :h:

:hi: how're you doing today ?:sexface:

This thread seems to be hijacked by 2011 reapplicants. :ninja:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!

It would seem that way :beard:

If you check the post count out of the 4 top posters, only one of them is a 2012 re-applicant :colone:

Hiya :h:
I'm good, was 3 seconds away from stabbing a guy in my sixth form with a medicine offer in the face, he was complaining about trying so hard to get grades for a university that's his fourth choice. Restrained myself though. ****ing bastard. What about you?
It is rather hijacked by 2011 reapps, we just need to remember that when try go off to med school in September we'll wanna hear from all the time for advice, lmao bit they're lovely.
It would seem that way :beard:

If you check the post count out of the 4 top posters, only one of them is a 2012 re-applicant :colone:

How do I check out the post count bruv?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending