The Student Room Group

When does it become socially unacceptable to live out your teenage fantasies

I am 22, I have not had a life since I was 12 aka puberty. I plan to attempt spending the next decade living an ideal version of what I felt the previous should have been. An eventual amount of up to £15000 are available to change my appearance (a lot of it in one go) to something I would be happy with (and Mr Smurf jealous of), some of that have been spent already.

Essentially I want to live like how they do it on Skins. Sex, drugs, friends and rock n roll. It also means I want every girlfriend to be as young as possible, I'd like try 16 first then stick with 18-22, ie the university age. It also means I will have to stick around in some manner to be constantly around younger people in higher education.

This is going to come at a time when I may have to start working full time (as a teacher lol but I promise I am not a pedo would prefer uni girls) although I only have another year of university ahead of me and as other people my age move on socially and psychologically.

This 10 year roadmap if executed succesfully requires modifying every facet of my life, when it does become socially unacceptable, or at least suspect to do as I plan?

anon pls.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no one?
Original post by Anonymous
I am 22, I have not had a life since I was 12 aka puberty. I plan to attempt spending the next decade living an ideal version of what I felt the previous should have been. An eventual amount of up to £15000 are available to change my appearance (a lot of it in one go) to something I would be happy with (and Mr Smurf jealous of), some of that have been spent already.

Essentially I want to live like how they do it on Skins. Sex, drugs, friends and rock n roll. It also means I want every girlfriend to be as young as possible, I'd like try 16 first then stick with 18-22, ie the university age. It also means I will have to stick around in some manner to be constantly around younger people in higher education.

This is going to come at a time when I may have to start working full time (as a teacher lol but I promise I am not a pedo would prefer uni girls) although I only have another year of university ahead of me and as other people my age move on socially and psychologically.

This 10 year roadmap if executed succesfully requires modifying every facet of my life, when it does become socially unacceptable, or at least suspect to do as I plan?

anon pls.

... :lolwut:
Reply 3
this is either a pretty original troll or you are the most messed up person i have ever seen... :lolwut:

anon pls.

Why, you are such a classy man. :rolleyes:
:/ If this is real, I don't think its a very good idea for you to become a teacher. What do you think your pupils are going to think of you when they run into you at a rave k-holing in a corner with a girl who looks the same age as they are hanging off your face?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 6
Essentially I want to live like how they do it on Skins. Sex, drugs, friends and rock n roll..

Lol get out. Skins is a load of idealised, fanciful ****.
If you behave like a 16 year old in your early 20s you will rightly have no friends.
(edited 13 years ago)
wow.
You had your chance but you blew it. Its time for you to grow up, you pervert.
Reply 9
Why don't you just enjoy your adult life now?

Spoiler

Original post by Milky Milk
Why exactly would you need £15,000 to change your appearance?

Surgery?
Reply 11
Driving through the streets of London and throwing that money out of the back of your car or burning it for heat would be a better use than what you have planned
Original post by Milky Milk
Why exactly would you need £15,000 to change your appearance?

Because he currently looks like this
:troll:
Reply 13
lol why aspire to Skins characters? they are cringe. embarrassing. sheltered old man's idea of the apparent life of 18yr olds (more like 14 if you ask me)
Reply 14
This won't end well.
Reply 15
Ouch.

I knew i prized my sanity for a reason. You one strange character.
Reply 16
Reply 17
Teenage life isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Reply 18
if your the type of person who posts something like this I doubt you could have university ages girlfriends for the next decade.
Reply 19
Congratulations, you have been brainwashed. Why try and live a life of your own when you can emulate fictional people on TV? If you can't see how messed up that is... well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending