The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

Oh LOL! Daaaamn!

True say! I honestly don't know how I survived without knowing who Darren Criss was!
I love Quirellmort! :love:
I'm trying to avoid Glee altogether. :tongue:

I didn't say anything about avoiding Darren fangirling...

20 freaking minutes of Darren freaking Criss goodness...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgdRbM6DkWY

You can thank me later! :tongue:

You thought it was serious?! I should've played along. Scratch everything I said.

Yeah, I hear that photo is a still from episode 17 :wink:

I'm going to watch that video just after I've finished watching this one of Darren (behind a spoiler as he's in one of his future Glee outfits and if people like to be surprised about fashion on the show they might not want to see it).

Spoiler

Also (upcoming spoiler)

Spoiler

I love that you've posted you're avoiding Glee altogether in the Glee thread :rofl:
That Darren video is amazing! Him bouncing in all the clips at the beginning was great :rofl: plus Max Adler and Darren together in an interview?! I had to go find it after that,

Spoiler

Join Celebuzz’s Exclusive LIVESTREAM With ‘Glee’ Star Darren Criss on April 20!

Ever wish you could ask Darren Criss something and get the answer face to face? Or watch him perform your favorite song right in front of your eyes? Well, here’s your chance!

Celebuzz is excited to announce that we’ll be hosting a special livestream chat with the dreamy Glee star on Wednesday April 20! Darren will be taking answering your questions, taking song requests and serenading you LIVE!

What do you need to do to get involved? Simple!

Just follow @CELEBUZZ as well as @DarrenCriss and submit any questions, comments or song requests by tweeting at @CELEBUZZ with the hashtag #DarrenCrissLivestream. And if you’re feeling lucky, you can submit your phone number, as Darren is going to pick a few fans at random and will be calling them DURING the livestream!You won’t want to miss this, so be sure to tune in right here on Wednesday April 20 at 2 PM PT / 5 PM EST! We can’t wait!

And don’t forget to pick up a copy of Glee The Music: The Warblers (which features all of Darren and the Warblers’ fabulous music thus far) when it hits stands on April 19!

http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-04-14/join-ce...ss-on-april-20/

BiB: think they'll ring England?!
Original post by e hine e
You thought it was serious?! I should've played along. Scratch everything I said.

Yeah, I hear that photo is a still from episode 17 :wink:

I'm going to watch that video just after I've finished watching this one of Darren (behind a spoiler as he's in one of his future Glee outfits and if people like to be surprised about fashion on the show they might not want to see it).

Spoiler

Also (upcoming spoiler)

Spoiler

I love that you've posted you're avoiding Glee altogether in the Glee thread :rofl:

I was just about to post

Spoiler

Not gonna lie... I watched two seconds of the video and then I just went GUH and had to post about

Spoiler

Seriously, are we meant to be watching the video to hear what he has to say? Cause how is it possible to concentrate when he looks like THAT? :coma:
I'll stop perving now! I think...
BiB: think they'll ring England?!

Maybe they have Skype? :tongue:
If they did.... that would be amazing!
Something like this would happen though:

Darren: Hi, what's your question?
Me: ahduhebn namamna!!!! shjsjahjanjannnn! GUUUH! OMG... um... dhjhsjhsjhs! I'm sorry I can't speak! I've forgotten my question now... *long silence* OMG, I seriously live you. Will you marry me? I sound like a stalker... oh ****!

Radio guy: And we're moving on to Gretchen in New York....

I was just about to post

Spoiler

Not gonna lie... I watched two seconds of the video and then I just went GUH and had to post about

Spoiler

Seriously, are we meant to be watching the video to hear what he has to say? Cause how is it possible to concentrate when he looks like THAT? :coma:
I'll stop perving now! I think...

OMG I've been waiting all day for someone to come on here so I can talk about that video and Kurt's outfit :woo: Kurt's worn

Spoiler

In the meantime I resorted to posting on the glee forum where I did get a proposal of marriage :biggrin:
Just a compilation of Chris clips I found on tumblr

OMG I've been waiting all day for someone to come on here so I can talk about that video and Kurt's outfit :woo: Kurt's worn

Spoiler

In the meantime I resorted to posting on the glee forum where I did get a proposal of marriage :biggrin:

Spoiler

Just a compilation of Chris clips I found on tumblr

OMG, Chris, you KILL ME! :rofl: 'I'm gonna find that girl... and get her ass to school!' :biggrin:

Edit: I love him too! He sang 'The Worst Pies in London'. Meaning he likes Sweeney Todd!
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

EDIT: Puck

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
So, I gave up avoiding the pictures, I've decided if I don't actively look for them, no harm can be done if I glance at the ones on here :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

So, I gave up avoiding the pictures, I've decided if I don't actively look for them, no harm can be done if I glance at the ones on here :smile:

Spoiler

Welcome to the dark side.

Spoiler

Welcome to the dark side.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You, my dear, are awesome! I really hate the hetronormative crap people spout. Why does there NEED to be a girl or a guy in a relationship? And actually, why is being a girl in a relationship seen as inferior anyway? I don't think there's anything wrong with being female, personally! :tongue:

Spoiler

EDIT: Puck

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)

That would be great, Rachel should definitely be Rebecca Black :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest