The Student Room Group

Need some help.please...

So heres my story, I was raped by my uncle when I 5 then again at 7 orally. I cant.forgive.or get over it. My fiance thinks I use it as a crutch and I just need to forget about it. He wants a blow job and I just cant do it. Ive never given one willingly. Ive had bad past relationships and it hurt me. I need some good advice or just someone to talk to please. My fiance just doesnt understand
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
WTF
Reply 2
I just dont know what
Leave him. If he knows about your past then he should understand if he cared about you and wouldnt put you in those types of situations.
Reply 4
To do
Reply 5
Well he leaves it up to me. I cant leave him because hes living with me
Original post by Lovinhim6412
So heres my story, I was raped by my uncle when I 5 then again at 7 orally. I cant.forgive.or get over it. My fiance thinks I use it as a crutch and I just need to forget about it. He wants a blow job and I just cant do it. Ive never given one willingly. Ive had bad past relationships and it hurt me. I need some good advice or just someone to talk to please. My fiance just doesnt understand

That is horrible. If he doesn't understand why you don't want to give him one then you need a pretty serious conversation. You need to talk to him.
A good partner would understand how terribly uncomfortable that would make you and he'd give you space. I really advise sitting him down and talking to him about it. In fact, it's very selfish not to see past his own physical desires and not care about your past, which sounds absolutely terrible.
No offence, but he doesn't sound like the greatest of guys.

I hope it turns out okay for you.
Reply 8
Thank,you for all of this very helpful advice. He is a great guy but sometimes he can be selfish. Im trying to get over my past but its hard to get over this kind of thing.
Reply 9
This best not be true because I laughed. If it is then I'm pretty sure I'm going to Hell.
Reply 10
Thank,you for all of this very helpful advice. He is a great guy but sometimes he can be selfish. Im trying to get over my past but its hard to get over this kind of thing.

just bite it as hard as you can , he wont ask for it again
Reply 11

Bless you, you sound like you're hurting :frown:
If he can't understand why you wont then you don't need someone like that in your life. How insensitive of him
Reply 12

If he isn't there for you when you need him should you really be marrying him? Also try and get some help to deal with what happened to you :smile:
Reply 13
I love him alot but sometimes I feel like his whore and just another way for him to get off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending