The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE EME or BSc Maths and Economics?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just for the record, I got into LSE to study BMS with 3 A levels- Maths, Further Maths and Politics.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 21
can someone make me have the A level Further maths bostock and chandler (scanned).upload it somewhere.. and also the S3 and s4 an also m4, if you have the livetext of s3 s4 and m4. please upload it somewhere like mediafire.thank you, no resource of further maths available in my country. mere students take it. but am planning to study at LSE later. make me have it please
Reply 22
Original post by corporate
can someone make me have the A level Further maths bostock and chandler (scanned).upload it somewhere.. and also the S3 and s4 an also m4, if you have the livetext of s3 s4 and m4. please upload it somewhere like mediafire.thank you, no resource of further maths available in my country. mere students take it. but am planning to study at LSE later. make me have it please

look up the aqa fp1, fp2, fp3, fp4 books and study the parts in your curriculum. Get your basic right first before moving on to bostock and chandler imo because it's got a lot of irrelevant portions. Just do a google search or pm me for the links. This is for cie further pure. For statistics get the one by cranshaw(?), and go from the start to the end. Why can't you just order them on amazon?
Reply 23
Original post by bt_1000
Just for the record, I got into LSE to study BMS with 3 A levels- Maths, Further Maths and Politics.

Could I know what year this was in?
Reply 24
Original post by gunmetalpanda
Could I know what year this was in?

I am first year undergraduate, but applied for deferred entry. So I applied in Oct 2008 for 2010 entry
Hey peeps!
I'm doin' Math/FM/Econ/Psyc next year, an' I'm hopin' to get into LSE for Econ&Math. My concern is that I got a B for AS Econ. How much do you think that would hurt my application? I have been predicted A* for Math/FM/Psyc and A for Econ.
Original post by jesuisbelle88
Hey peeps!
I'm doin' Math/FM/Econ/Psyc next year, an' I'm hopin' to get into LSE for Econ&Math. My concern is that I got a B for AS Econ. How much do you think that would hurt my application? I have been predicted A* for Math/FM/Psyc and A for Econ.

Definitely worth applying.
Original post by BigFudamental
Definitely worth applying.

Thanks for that encouragement!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending