The Student Room Group

Why do people take naked photos of themselves on their phones...

... and then send it to their partners????? :confused:

Like, isn't that the stupidest thing to do ever? What happens if the other person has lent their phone to someone else or loses their phone or posts the photos on the internet or shows it to their friends?

(I don't even have a picture phone so this issue would never crop up for me)

The cons vastly outway the pros in this situation. :confused:

Am I just old fashioned and in the future we will all walk around naked and it won't be such a big deal????? :eek:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do not get this either. i mean you already see them naked i assume for some (or alot) of the time, what's the aim in sending pics of it? it's like oh ok thanks..?
Original post by noobynoo

Original post by noobynoo
... and then send it to their partners????? :confused:

Like, isn't that the stupidest thing to do ever? What happens if the other person has lent their phone to someone else or loses their phone or posts the photos on the internet or shows it to their friends?

(I don't even have a picture phone so this issue would never crop up for me)

The cons vastly outway the pros in this situation. :confused:

Am I just old fashioned and in the future we will all walk around naked and it won't be such a big deal????? :eek:

Material for jacking off, on the go. :smile:
Original post by im so academic

How very vulgar.
Reply 4
Original post by MathematicsKiller
How very vulgar.

lol Does it surprise you even more that imsoacademic is a girl and she still said that :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by anoushka1
lol Does it surprise you even more that imsoacademic is a girl and she still said that :tongue:

Nah she's a horny one.

:sexface:
Maybe for people in LDRs it makes them feel "closer" in a way....or maybe they are just horny.
Reply 7
Ridiculous, isn't it?

Then they break up, and they're all like 'WTFFFF I CAN'T BELIEVEEEEE HE SENT THOSE PICS TO HIS MATES''.

Stupid people.

How very vulgar.

:rolleyes:

So why do people take pictures of themselves naked and send it to their partners? What other reason could there possibly be?

For masturbation purposes, that's why. You know, the **** bank is not exactly that helpful, but a photo lasts longer.
Reply 9
Slightly disturbs me that imsoacademic is FOURTEEN and completely fine with this idea...

Agreed, it is stupid.
I don't think it's stupid, I think it's fine if you trust your partner enough to do it. I mean, I wouldn't do it after 6 months, but after 2 years I wouldn't see the problem - surely by that point you've built the trust in the relationship for it to not matter.
I once took a photo of my penis...

...awkward moment when someone was looking though my photos after I thought I deleted it...
Original post by anoushka1

Nah. There are many nymphomaniacs nowadays.
Original post by BlueJoker
Slightly disturbs me that imsoacademic is FOURTEEN and completely fine with this idea...

Agreed, it is stupid.

imsoacademic is 14! :shock:
Because......

Get chatting to a group of girls. Take a couple of photos. Show photos to the girl your after. Scroll through your photos. "Oh, you shouldn't have seen that"
Nearly every time its followed up by "No go back" *Interested face*. Push pull and eventually show her. Reaction.... "You'll have to send me that some time" with a naughty face.

I've just initiated a sexual reaction from girl in question, and got her number without much risk.

Pretty lame, but pretty win at the same time.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15

U a guy or girl?
Reply 16
Original post by wm123
Because......

Get chatting to a group of girls. Take a couple of photos. Show photos to the girl your after. Scroll through your photos. "Oh, you shouldn't have seen that" Nearly every time its followed up by "You'll have to send me that some time" with a naughty face.

I've just initiated a sexual reaction from girl in question, and got her number without much risk.

Pretty lame, but pretty win at the same time.

that's kind of creepy. How old are these girls you showing naked photos of yourself to? :s-smilie:
Reply 17
:rolleyes:

So why do people take pictures of themselves naked and send it to their partners? What other reason could there possibly be?

For masturbation purposes, that's why. You know, the **** bank is not exactly that helpful, but a photo lasts longer.

lol spot on :eek:
Why not lol
Reply 19
people are not reading my topic correctly.

the question is why do they do it when it could so easily get into the wrong hands.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending