The Student Room Group

Seriously considering becoming a player and so should you

Ok I am 19 years old and had a few proper girlfriend, ok lets start , there's this girl I really like but I am having doubts say I marry her , I would never of had sex with anyone else she's had sex . So Guys in your own personal experience is it fun screwing as many girls as possible and not committing/attached. Or is best to have one girl who at the starts great , but eventually is going to break your heart by either excessively flirting with another guy or cheat on or dumping you for not matching her over expectation .( most girls do these reason alot , ive seen a girl with a boyfriend , flirt with excessively)

This is my situation , but I think some of you other guys should consider being a player. Girls in my view are too much hassle and cannot be trusted so whats the point of bothering showing them attention when there already choosing the next guy they want to go out with. ( this is true , its not some , its most)

There is some generalisations , But I am talking from my own prospective this is what girls do it not just the sluts. :smile:

Read the text above I know its an essay

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow, you're so such respect for 50% of the globe there.

I've been with my boyfriend 2 years and never considered cheating on him. Plenty of girls remain faithful, there's no need to act like a prat just because you've dated a few bad apples.
Ever thought that maybe your just **** at keeping women interested?
I already am a player young buck.

I gots hoes in different area codes.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Is that what you call essays at your university...?
Reply 5
Original post by BlueJoker

I've been with my boyfriend 2 years and never considered cheating on him. Plenty of girls remain faithful, there's no need to act like a prat just because you've dated a few bad apples.

I just a word
Reply 6
Original post by BlueJoker

You didn't read the thread properly , also a personal response to you just because you have haven't considered cheating on your boyfriend in these 2 years , doesn't mean that you will never cheat on your boyfriend it just means for now you haven't .
SOME generalisation? :eyeball:
Reply 8

Can you just make the above slightly bigger, I can't quite read it....
A poker player?

You will lose.
No. What is this about becoming a "player"?
A young lad must be a gentleman.
You sound oddly familiar :/ anyway. I for one, would NEVER cheat on a partner. And don't say you will one day. No I won't. Its disgusting and not needed.
Original post by meenu89
Can you just make the above slightly bigger, I can't quite read it....

I'll just get my glasses.....
An essay? That's a paragraph m'lad.
Reply 13
Original post by humble_bumble
You sound oddly familiar :/ anyway. I for one, would NEVER cheat on a partner. And don't say you will one day. No I won't. Its disgusting and not needed.

I have no intention on cheating on anyone , because I am talking about banging girls not becoming a partner , but I respect your attitude.Anyway I probably sound familiar because there are other guys similar to me
The man speaks true things.
I know what you mean, although you don't really know if you'll get attach to someone or not. You may say that now but once you met someone that will change your whole point/life.
Reply 16
faggot
Ok I am 19 years old and had a few proper girlfriend, ok lets start , there's this girl I really like but I am having doubts say I marry her , I would never of had sex with anyone else she's had sex . So Guys in your own personal experience is it fun screwing as many girls as possible and not committing/attached. Or is best to have one girl who at the starts great , but eventually is going to break your heart by either excessively flirting with another guy or cheat on or dumping you for not matching her over expectation .( most girls do these reason alot , ive seen a girl with a boyfriend , flirt with excessively)

This is my situation , but I think some of you other guys should consider being a player. Girls in my view are too much hassle and cannot be trusted so whats the point of bothering showing them attention when there already choosing the next guy they want to go out with. ( this is true , its not some , its most)

There is some generalisations , But I am talking from my own prospective this is what girls do it not just the sluts. :smile:

it all depends when you want to marry her

if you got time then try your best as a player if you fail then marry her quickly before another man takes her
I have no intention on cheating on anyone , because I am talking about banging girls not becoming a partner , but I respect your attitude.Anyway I probably sound familiar because there are other guys similar to me

Thanks.

Also I shall add, Boys are a hassle too and cannot be trusted. Not all, a majority of them. But that doesn't make a girl want to be a hoe or slag or whatever other terms are.

Each to their own I guess :smile:
Original post by MathematicsKiller
No. What is this about becoming a "player"?
A young lad must be a gentleman.

You got a point, gentlemen are soooo much more attractive than players...

Become a player if all you want is a slut who will shag anything long and hard, and if you want a real woman then don't. Your call.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending