The Student Room Group

Really bugs me how my friend, who is practically a midget, gets waaaay more girls :(

Scroll to see replies

Girls just love midgets?

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
Girls probably just like his personality and find him good to LEAN on when they fall on hard times...get it? :wink:
Reply 22
you don't sound like a nice person, and 5'4 is taller than me anyway so I wouldn't think of him as short
Well, I have a close male friend who is that height and fairly average in the looks department, and he does get a lot of girls (including myself at one point :tongue:). He just has a really great personality and knows how to make people laugh, and he is also good at talking about emotions and stuff, which I hear some girls dig :cool:

Basically, stop worrying about why he is getting all the girls and focus on being more outgoing, and working on your own personality and I'm sure you'll find someone :smile:
I think a dude that is 5ft 4", probably worked on his personality more than a 6ft beast....

Basically your friend has adapted to his height and created other GREAT traits....

whereas you seem to think that because your tall, you are entitled to more *****.

I personally think that most short dudes are better at chatting up girls etc (from experiance of friends)
Reply 25
Original post by Reml
Are you Black/Asian ?

why what rong wit that! [^.-]
I thought you were my friend?!
It's pretty obvious who this is!
Reply 27
Maybe cus your a douche.
Reply 28
He's SHORT? Then you MUST be better than him!
Ergh... Short people make me sick.

(Btw, I'm 5"2)
(edited 12 years ago)
He's 2 inches taller than me so I wouldn't mind :P
But yeah he's obviously realised his shortcomings, so makes more of an effort with girls, and probably people in general so that people will warm to him despite his height.
Whereas you obviously don't need to make an effort at all, all the way up there! I bet you have a really sleazy approach to getting girls, which is why you don't get as many as the nice guy :smile:
Original post by vicky_1234
He's 2 inches taller than me so I wouldn't mind :P
But yeah he's obviously realised his shortcomings, so makes more of an effort with girls, and probably people in general so that people will warm to him despite his height.
Whereas you obviously don't need to make an effort at all, all the way up there! I bet you have a really sleazy approach to getting girls, which is why you don't get as many as the nice guy :smile:

Not when you're rocking heels....
Original post by freakingout!
Not when you're rocking heels....

If he was nice I'd let it slide :P
Reply 33
its about the natural swaag you have tbh.
its your personality, also if your as good looking as your making yourself outt to be maybe girls are intimidated of you
Nothing wrong with a pocket rocket.
Original post by vicky_1234
he's obviously realised his shortcomings

Lulz
Reply 36
his cock is bigger than yours
Its probably because you are an ******** :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 38
So basically OP, you're a **** and he's a nice guy but its definitely his height that gives him the advantage right?
Reply 39
Original post by Gallabay
So basically OP, you're a **** and he's a nice guy but its definitely his height that gives him the advantage right?

No no, what I meant was, surely his height should leave him at a huuuge disadvantage!? But for some reason it doesn't!?

Im urprised people in this thread aren't shocked, (or even accused me of trolling, I though this would happen tbh, because the situation IMO is so unbelievable) because I find it insane how someone who can barely see over a seering wheel can get so many women?!?

I thought being tall was a massive advantage, and I thought being shorter than 5ft8" would be a definitie no no for ALL women...:confused:

The guys looks stumpy, whereas I am a tower, even if I was butt ugly, and he looked like Aston from JLS, surely i'd still be able to get more fanny?!

I used to think I was really lucky and felt pity for him when we were younger...maybe the women pity him also??

Quick Reply