University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
Yes dear

He doesn't know why hes watching it since pia went apparently. Generally i only ever use the tv to watch the simpsons. which is a waste of my sofa. I would offer you food but piggys eaten it all. What you gonna get?

I'm deliberating between Pizza or a Kebab... hmmm
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
This is a chat thread, people who post here are meant to already be at the university. You would be better places posting in the applicant thread, as it is aimed at applicants. You know, people not currently here.

I am.
Original post by BITCH_IM_MC_HAMMER
I am.

Well done, but this is irrelevant - you are telling us we will hate it "trust me" but we are already there. The people who are not are elsewhere in other threads.
This is a chat thread, people who post here are meant to already be at the university. You would be better places posting in the applicant thread, as it is aimed at applicants. You know, people not currently here.

So i'm not meant to be here? :tongue:

I'm deliberating between Pizza or a Kebab... hmmm

I 'd go with kebab but i had pizza tuesday.
Well done, but this is irrelevant - you are telling us we will hate it "trust me" but we are already there. The people who are not are elsewhere in other threads.

You love to argue don't you.
So i'm not meant to be here? :tongue:

I 'd go with kebab but i had pizza tuesday.

No. **** off :colonhash:

Been trying to get rid of you for a while :colonhash:

Hmmm. FML it's a hard decision.

It's not an argument, it is me stating facts to you such that you better understand the relative composition of the threads. :smile:
It's not an argument, it is me stating facts to you such that you better understand the relative composition of the threads. :smile:

Eat a dick.
Eat a dick.

It's nescient people like you who tend to give the place a bad name. If you've only come here to spout some misplaced, poor quality, vitriol then we can all just ignore you. If not then I hope you enjoy your time on the forum :h:
No. **** off :colonhash:

Been trying to get rid of you for a while :colonhash:

Hmmm. FML it's a hard decision.

Fine :colonhash: be like that. see if i care. actually...

not a chance, i'm bored and you're more interesting than chris. :biggrin:

You've come onto a thread where a currently essex student and an ex student are chatting to tell us not to go to essex?? surely there are people who care more?

You've come onto a thread where a currently essex student and an ex student are chatting to tell us not to go to essex?? surely there are people who care more?

And you guys don't think people who want to go to Essex wouldn't look at this thread?

Nice to know I'm the backup plan :emo:
And you guys don't think people who want to go to Essex wouldn't look at this thread?

They will, but they will look at the applicants thread a lot more.

Once they've got through 6 pages of inane rambling by us two?

Nice to know I'm the backup plan :emo:

You were here first, you win. :h: He only came over because he needed tyres fitting to his bike and food, and loves my sofa, not to see me.
They will, but they will look at the applicants thread a lot more.

kk
Once they've got through 6 pages of inane rambling by us two?

You were here first, you win. :h: He only came over because he needed tyres fitting to his bike and food, and loves my sofa, not to see me.

Why on earth would anyone go and see you? I'm only talking to you so if I become homeless I can beg you to let me sleep on the floor :tongue:
Why on earth would anyone go and see you? I'm only talking to you so if I become homeless I can beg you to let me sleep on the floor :tongue:

If you bring cake i might even offer you a sofa or even one of my two spare beds! :tongue:
If you bring cake i might even offer you a sofa or even one of my two spare beds! :tongue:

10 cakes a week :awesome:
10 cakes a week :awesome:

Now your trying to make me fat! i probably should object more. :colonhash:
Now your trying to make me fat! i probably should object more. :colonhash:

I already am fat, thus you should trust my cake choosing ability. I can help you work it off anyway :sexface: (makes up for not making the joke before. My perv karma is now balanced). :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending