The Student Room Group

Wtf? Rage!!!!

Besides the fact I really like my bestfriend I am becoming a moany bitch. I complain about everything he does, I just complain! I become jealous when he goes out with other females and friends it just upsets me that he finds the time to spend time with them and not me.

In all honesty this guy is not worthy to be called my bestfriend. He is never ever ever there for me, didn't come to my birthday dinner even though he lives 10 minutes away his excuse was we have exams but was at another girls birthday dinner the following week. He never ever ever ever calls me, his excuse 'Oh I don't have credit' ok now he has got a blackberry with blackberry messenger and never ever messages me unless I message him. And I always have to make the conversation and I mean I go to extra length to make conversation with this guy. WTF! We never see each other, he never calls me ever.

I buy him shoes for his birthday, £50 worth, it was reduced from £120 and he gets me some ****ty book from waterstone and a saled item from john lewis and presents it to me. OK I might sound ungrateful but the things I get this guy he could have put more effort into his present. And I had to lie and say I liked it! I hated it!
Nonetheless, he told me I was the love of his life, he doesn't want me out of his life, yet doesn't think we can be more than friends, yet says he doesn't use the word love loosely. I'm so confused.

All my friends are self-centred they only call me if they need help or want to talk about themselves --> the latter being 97% of the time. I really have so much stress so much medical problems, just finished counselling because I've been suicidal but LOOL GUESS WHAT NOT A SINGLE HUMAN BEING HAS NOTICED!

Ok. No sympathy is wanted here, I'm sure I wouldn't get it! But seriously I should cut off my so called bestfriend right?

Scroll to see replies

stop complaining...
Reply 2
Of course you should! Plenty more potential best friends out there, life's too short for bad company.
Reply 3
Original post by kiss_my_asthma_99
stop complaining...

I agree I really should. I just need to get the courage to let this mother f go! I would have got rid of him a long time ago but I love him.
He's not your boyfriend, so lay off him a bit...
And stop complaining and get on with life, otherwise you'll ruin yourself.
Reply 5
You may not know this but your actually married :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by MovingOn
Of course you should! Plenty more potential best friends out there, life's too short for bad company.

Seriously, now I need to get over him and cut him off for good!
Reply 7
Original post by hxecute
He's not your boyfriend, so lay off him a bit...
And stop complaining and get on with life, otherwise you'll ruin yourself.

I completely agree I have turned into such a miserable cow! and I am the definition of happy usually! He is slowly killing me!

Original post by waliur
You may not know this but your actually married :tongue:

Married me? How?
Reply 8
RAGERAGERAGEEEEEEEEEEEE

is not good my dear, forget about him and the things he does, he doesn't deserve to have a friend like you.
Original post by her
I completely agree I have turned into such a miserable cow! and I am the definition of happy usually! He is slowly killing me!

Married me? How?

Because this situation is what you'd expect in a marriage, not a best friend relationship :tongue:
Reply 10
Original post by hxecute
Because this situation is what you'd expect in a marriage, not a best friend relationship :tongue:

If this is marriage I never want to get married!
Reply 11
Original post by Waqar Y
RAGERAGERAGEEEEEEEEEEEE

is not good my dear, forget about him and the things he does, he doesn't deserve to have a friend like you.

He really doesn't now I just need to get some courage and delete him off my bbm, contact list and life!
how is he your best friend and why the hell do you like him?
Reply 13
Original post by Carnivores
how is he your best friend and why the hell do you like him?

it's a question I ask myself a minimum of 5 times a day literally. We have grown up together. I don't know why I like him.... :frown: I actually don't know why! I need help, what a fool I am after all the things he has done!
Reply 14
This sounds familiar.

Me and my best girl mate where exactly the same

We had feelings for each other after like 3 years of friendship

then it just went down hill

:frown:

oh wellz
Reply 15
you like him much more than just a friend, and are harbouring a glimmer of hope that one day you'll get together properly?
Reply 16
Best friend is sly
Lure him with sex...
Reply 18
Original post by Abed1993
This sounds familiar.

Me and my best girl mate where exactly the same

We had feelings for each other after like 3 years of friendship

then it just went down hill

:frown:

oh wellz

Oh no, did you do what he is doing or was it her? I mean this ish is painful! But I doubt he likes me -___- *pain*
The funny thing is I don't see us together :frown:

Original post by petitflam
you like him much more than just a friend, and are harbouring a glimmer of hope that one day you'll get together properly?

I just like him, I don't really see us together :/ well not with him like this. Oh yes I know why we spoke about this and he said I was too dominate for him :s-smilie: simply because I know what I want.

Original post by TM94
Best friend is sly

sly how?
Reply 19
Sounds like you fancy him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending