The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
Yup...ANOTHER :smile: Problem???

And yes I can...why do you question me?
I'm not a little kid :biggrin:

Yeah got a BIG problem with that! Its the women's job to do the cooking, cleaning and washing the clothes in order to show her appreciation to the breadwinner of the family...is that expecting too much? :tongue:

Ahh it wasnt abt being a kid but dint expect YOU to know how...either way all the better...u'll learn the finer details quick enuf...young blood :smile:
Original post by The_Timepasser
Yeah got a BIG problem with that! Its the women's job to do the cooking, cleaning and washing the clothes in order to show her appreciation to the breadwinner of the family...is that expecting too much? :tongue:

Ahh it wasnt abt being a kid but dint expect YOU to know how...either way all the better...u'll learn the finer details quick enuf...young blood :smile:

Breadwinner? Implying that females cannot work and have a salary equivalent to her husband??? :biggrin: :smile:

I agree, it IS a woman's job to look after the house, cook and clean, and look after her kids, doesn't mean her husband has to be a lazy, ungrateful sod, does it???

Seems as though a lot of men don't appreciate their women, not vice versa :wink:
By saying "a pathetic little puppy or something"!, I meant from the way you were speaking about Jai, you could INFER that you were making him seem like "a pathetic little puppy or something"!

All clear? :smile:

Thaparh for men who decline women of freedom and equality :tongue:
LOL, even I know I'm talking a whole load of BS.

What Indian man treats his wife as his equal? :angry:

Nooo that was SO not on my mind! You're jus looking to infer things that arent there...maybe thats what u secretly think but want to blame it on me :colone:...tch tch

There's no argument here. A woman does have her freedom in the place she was born to be in - the kitchen...she's free to wash the dishes, cook some delicious daal chawal or whatever else she fancies :dontknow:

And what makes u think women arent treated equally? Jus cuz our roles are diff in society doesnt mean women's are bad...why the negativity? :s-smilie:
oiii you lots roflmoa you jokers watch how im the only one that gets banned for posting here again lmao!! aww this thread was jokes, idiot warned me like 3 times now :frown: watch him ban me for calling him a idiot roflmao!! aww this was a sick thread.. timewaster i see you got warning points to huh bruv guess we got it for the same thing roflmao jkers!!:tongue:
Nooo that was SO not on my mind! You're jus looking to infer things that arent there...maybe thats what u secretly think but want to blame it on me :colone:...tch tch

There's no argument here. A woman does have her freedom in the place she was born to be in - the kitchen...she's free to wash the dishes, cook some delicious daal chawal or whatever else she fancies :dontknow:

And what makes u think women arent treated equally? Jus cuz our roles are diff in society doesnt mean women's are bad...why the negativity? :s-smilie:

True, there is no argument, as it is just expected that women MUST back down to men, even in the case where the woman is correct :angry:

Your opinion won't change, neither will mine, therefore argument = pointless :smile:
True, there is no argument, as it is just expected that women MUST back down to men, even in the case where the woman is correct :angry:

Your opinion won't change, neither will mine, therefore argument = pointless :smile:

i think women should be treated with the same rights as men, well thas how i treat my girl:tongue:
Original post by Manesh2468
oiii you lots roflmoa you jokers watch how im the only one that gets banned for posting here again lmao!! aww this thread was jokes, idiot warned me like 3 times now :frown: watch him ban me for calling him a idiot roflmao!! aww this was a sick thread.. timewaster i see you got warning points to huh bruv guess we got it for the same thing roflmao jkers!!:tongue:

We needta just make our own sporty freshy thread :smile:
Then you won't get warning points :smile:
Breadwinner? Implying that females cannot work and have a salary equivalent to her husband??? :biggrin: :smile:

I agree, it IS a woman's job to look after the house, cook and clean, and look after her kids, doesn't mean her husband has to be a lazy, ungrateful sod, does it???

Seems as though a lot of men don't appreciate their women, not vice versa :wink:

Well, who said they cannot work...they do a splendid job at the things they are good at :wink:
They dont need a salary, everything they need is looked after by their husband's kindness :confused:

Yep Im not surprised...people in general only appreciate things that are nice :smile:
i think women should be treated with the same rights as men, well thas how i treat my girl:tongue:

Yeah, you get it, 'cos you have a girl...unlike timeWASTER :wink:
Well, who said they cannot work...they do a splendid job at the things they are good at :wink:
They dont need a salary, everything they need is looked after by their husband's kindness :confused:

Yep Im not surprised...people in general only appreciate things that are nice :smile:

Well aren't you just the stupid, typical 'pindu' type guy :biggrin:

Hmm, guess we are just from two different worlds :tongue: :smile:
We needta just make our own sporty freshy thread :smile:
Then you won't get warning points :smile:

yo you two, should i make a new thread for us lots to chat bout IPL and just general chatting/freshy arguining lol!

Well expectations are put in place for a reason...for ur own good :smile:

Yes we agree to disagree :tongue: ...although we all know who came out of the fight with their head held high :colone:
yo you two, should i make a new thread for us lots to chat bout IPL and just general chatting/freshy arguining lol!

Don't mind :smile:
Ask the other guy...
Obviously timeWASTER's opinion is worth more than mine :smile:
Ask the other guy...

lol il make one and tell him to come i dont want to get banned cose some guys a tight blah blah... :tongue:
Well expectations are put in place for a reason...for ur own good :smile:

Yes we agree to disagree :tongue: ...although we all know who came out of the fight with their head held high :colone:

Okay, I shall now choose to ignore your stupid comments :biggrin:

Yup, my head and 'hot air balloon styled ego' are held up waaaaaay high :wink:

Lol I know too many sissies on TSR! I got the warning as well...and lol i had hijacked a previous thread of his as well with another person :colone:...But **** that!...this thread is cool
lol il make one and tell him to come i dont want to get banned cose some guys a tight blah blah... :tongue:

coolio :biggrin:
Lol I know too many sissies on TSR! I got the warning as well...and lol i had hijacked a previous thread of his as well with another person :colone:...But **** that!...this thread is cool

coolio :biggrin:

aight come onto this one you guys, this was a cool thread but the owner ruined it -.- lol!!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=30874032#post30874032
Ask the other guy...

Kamini...not u as well! :mad:

My opinion is though, being the man :cool:
Reply 899
Kocchi :smile:

Latest