The Student Room Group

Wtf? Rage!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by her
it's a question I ask myself a minimum of 5 times a day literally. We have grown up together. I don't know why I like him.... :frown: I actually don't know why! I need help, what a fool I am after all the things he has done!

oh ive been through this before.go find someone else.
Reply 21
Original post by Its A Catch 22
Lure him with sex...

Ahh, I don't think so but I know he is sexually attracted to me :/

Original post by Kodias
Sounds like you fancy him.

Well I did mention this.
Reply 22
Original post by Carnivores
oh ive been through this before.go find someone else.

didn't end well huh?
Reply 23
Original post by her
Besides the fact I really like my bestfriend I am becoming a moany bitch. I complain about everything he does, I just complain! I become jealous when he goes out with other females and friends it just upsets me that he finds the time to spend time with them and not me.

In all honesty this guy is not worthy to be called my bestfriend. He is never ever ever there for me, didn't come to my birthday dinner even though he lives 10 minutes away his excuse was we have exams but was at another girls birthday dinner the following week. He never ever ever ever calls me, his excuse 'Oh I don't have credit' ok now he has got a blackberry with blackberry messenger and never ever messages me unless I message him. And I always have to make the conversation and I mean I go to extra length to make conversation with this guy. WTF! We never see each other, he never calls me ever.

I buy him shoes for his birthday, £50 worth, it was reduced from £120 and he gets me some ****ty book from waterstone and a saled item from john lewis and presents it to me. OK I might sound ungrateful but the things I get this guy he could have put more effort into his present. And I had to lie and say I liked it! I hated it!
Nonetheless, he told me I was the love of his life, he doesn't want me out of his life, yet doesn't think we can be more than friends, yet says he doesn't use the word love loosely. I'm so confused.

All my friends are self-centred they only call me if they need help or want to talk about themselves --> the latter being 97% of the time. I really have so much stress so much medical problems, just finished counselling because I've been suicidal but LOOL GUESS WHAT NOT A SINGLE HUMAN BEING HAS NOTICED!

Ok. No sympathy is wanted here, I'm sure I wouldn't get it! But seriously I should cut off my so called bestfriend right?

Sly.
Original post by her
Ahh, I don't think so but I know he is sexually attracted to me :/

Why don't you think so?
Reply 25
Original post by TM94
Sly.

Very sly I should have slam dunked him!

Why don't you think so?

Well I always was a strong believer in guys chasing girls they like regardless. He clearly has no interest!
Original post by her
Well I always was a strong believer in guys chasing girls they like regardless. He clearly has no interest!

Women make such a fuss about empowerment, why not catch up with the 21st century and make a move yourself?
Reply 27
Original post by her
Besides the fact I really like my bestfriend I am becoming a moany bitch. I complain about everything he does, I just complain! I become jealous when he goes out with other females and friends it just upsets me that he finds the time to spend time with them and not me.

In all honesty this guy is not worthy to be called my bestfriend. He is never ever ever there for me, didn't come to my birthday dinner even though he lives 10 minutes away his excuse was we have exams but was at another girls birthday dinner the following week. He never ever ever ever calls me, his excuse 'Oh I don't have credit' ok now he has got a blackberry with blackberry messenger and never ever messages me unless I message him. And I always have to make the conversation and I mean I go to extra length to make conversation with this guy. WTF! We never see each other, he never calls me ever.

I buy him shoes for his birthday, £50 worth, it was reduced from £120 and he gets me some ****ty book from waterstone and a saled item from john lewis and presents it to me. OK I might sound ungrateful but the things I get this guy he could have put more effort into his present. And I had to lie and say I liked it! I hated it!
Nonetheless, he told me I was the love of his life, he doesn't want me out of his life, yet doesn't think we can be more than friends, yet says he doesn't use the word love loosely. I'm so confused.

All my friends are self-centred they only call me if they need help or want to talk about themselves --> the latter being 97% of the time. I really have so much stress so much medical problems, just finished counselling because I've been suicidal but LOOL GUESS WHAT NOT A SINGLE HUMAN BEING HAS NOTICED!

Ok. No sympathy is wanted here, I'm sure I wouldn't get it! But seriously I should cut off my so called bestfriend right?

At the risk of being offensive it sounds like you are really sexually frustrated. Let him know how you feel and stop bottling it up!
Reply 28
Women make such a fuss about empowerment, why not catch up with the 21st century and make a move yourself?

believe me I would but I am way too shy, seriously it is hindering me!
Hello, kitty.
Reply 30
Original post by JackB123
At the risk of being offensive it sounds like you are really sexually frustrated. Let him know how you feel and stop bottling it up!

LOOOOOOOOL I wish that were the case but I'm a virgin :/ so it's definitely not that. It has to be obsession.
Reply 31
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Hello, kitty.

hello top cat!
Reply 32
Original post by her
LOOOOOOOOL I wish that were the case but I'm a virgin :/ so it's definitely not that. It has to be obsession.

Contrary to popular religious beliefs,being a virgin doesn't mean you are exempt from sexual desires my dear.

Though perhaps you are right. Its clear the more you can't have him, the more you want him. So, reverse that method on him. Then, when he chases you I guarantee you won't want him half as much as you do now.
Reply 33
I sympathise with you OP, the part where you said he didn't go to your bday dinner cuz he was studying...I would have been going nuts lol!

I've had this problem, you know someone is taking the pee out of you but you just can't seem to kick them out your life. I've tried treating so called friends the same way they've treated me (badly)....but then I feel awful for being nasty to them, even though they've been doing it to me for ages!

If I were you I wouldn't have some big show down with him, just stop making the effort with him. He will soon notice that you aren't chasing after him and he will either not care (which will be tough, but at least you will know how he feels) or he will get in touch with you and prob ask why you are so quiet...and then you say why and hopefully it'll make him realize what a **** he's been and you can be close again.
Reply 34
Contrary to popular religious beliefs,being a virgin doesn't mean you are exempt from sexual desires my dear.

Though perhaps you are right. Its clear the more you can't have him, the more you want him. So, reverse that method on him. Then, when he chases you I guarantee you won't want him half as much as you do now.

That is so true. I am planning on cutting him from my life, telling him to collect the stuff he bought me and get rid. What you think? I'm currently not messaging on blackberry messenger. The whole day which is kind of a big deal. But like always he hasn't messaged me at all. We will see how long this goes on for?

I am scared to delete him and cut him off because I don't want some to replace me and I don't want to feel left out because we have the same circle of friends. I mean he can't even come out with me but he can go raving with other people. He lied to me and said he was only doing revision! WTF! He lied. And if I asked him to come out he says he is ill.

Right encourage me to cut him off now!
Reply 35
So, how long have you been in love with him?
Original post by her
believe me I would but I am way too shy, seriously it is hindering me!

Rather than making a move, perhaps signalling something to that effect? Steering conversations to that topic, progressing your friendship to something more flirty, etc. He'll soon catch on and you can sit back and relax.
I haven't bothered to inquire as to whether or not you even want a sexual relationship with this guy, though I assumed so. Do you?
Reply 37
Rather than making a move, perhaps signalling something to that effect? Steering conversations to that topic, progressing your friendship to something more flirty, etc. He'll soon catch on and you can sit back and relax.
I haven't bothered to inquire as to whether or not you even want a sexual relationship with this guy, though I assumed so. Do you?

not at all. as a matter of fact I want to get rid of him. he is no good for me.

I must get rid of him!
Reply 38
Original post by her
That is so true. I am planning on cutting him from my life, telling him to collect the stuff he bought me and get rid. What you think? I'm currently not messaging on blackberry messenger. The whole day which is kind of a big deal. But like always he hasn't messaged me at all. We will see how long this goes on for?

I am scared to delete him and cut him off because I don't want some to replace me and I don't want to feel left out because we have the same circle of friends. I mean he can't even come out with me but he can go raving with other people. He lied to me and said he was only doing revision! WTF! He lied. And if I asked him to come out he says he is ill.

Right encourage me to cut him off now!

I would say forget about him and concentrate on yourself, go out. Hit the gym, get a haircut, get a new outfit, go out party. Let him see you are bored and if he doesn't react he never cared but hopefully by that time you will be loving life and meeting new people. If he does react you have him where you want him. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything else people can say. Clearly he has the power as he cares least. This is the only way you will have any chance of changing this. By making yourself a desirable person to be with.
Reply 39
I would say forget about him and concentrate on yourself, go out. Hit the gym, get a haircut, get a new outfit, go out party. Let him see you are bored and if he doesn't react he never cared but hopefully by that time you will be loving life and meeting new people. If he does react you have him where you want him. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything else people can say. Clearly he has the power as he cares least. This is the only way you will have any chance of changing this. By making yourself a desirable person to be with.

This is brilliant advise. I being serious! Should I get rid of him now? Tell him to get his ****? * EXCITEMENT*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending