The Student Room Group

Beat up sister's 23-year-old male "friend"

Ok so I'm a Pakistani (never been there and not that it matters, I would've done the same if I was any other race) and my sister just turned 15 a days ago. Yesterday I saw her holding hands with this guy and he looked really old... I mean, he could've probably passed for her father. As soon as I saw them I just lost control and in the middle of the street beat that guy up senseless while my sister was trying to stop me. I think had it not been for strangers stepping in I probably would've killed him. I honestly don't know what happened as I've never lost my temper before this bad.

Anyway I took her home while she was crying and today I went out this morning and my friend told me who the guy is. I went to his house to make sure that he doesn't see my sister again and in the stairs of his apartment he was snorting coke with a girl and stank so much. I think I really scared him because he said he'd never come near my sister again and just ran upstairs. My sister today went mad and since my dad is in France and my mum has no real control over her she thought she could do whatever she wants. So she says he was just a friend and that she will never speak to me again, etc.

Lots of people telling me overreacted but I think I would do the same thing if it were to happen now. What do you guys think?

Sorry for the poorly written thread... wish iPhone had a proper keyboard. :/

Scroll to see replies

did he cry like a bitch?
Reply 2
I overreacted*
Reply 3
I think now you should go to jail.
Life is hard in the projects.
Reply 5
:colondollar:
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
Life is hard in the projects.

I actually live in Richmond-upon-Thames.

Original post by Clip
I think now you should go to jail.

This, for physical assault.
Reply 7
You're an idiot.
You should of been civil and ripped off his testicles instead.
Reply 8
Don't blame ya, if some coke head was holding my sister's hand I'd probably react the same.
Reply 9
You're a ****. /thread
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I'm a Pakistani (never been there and not that it matters, I would've done the same if I was any other race) and my sister just turned 15 a days ago. Yesterday I saw her holding hands with this guy and he looked really old... I mean, he could've probably passed for her father. As soon as I saw them I just lost control and in the middle of the street beat that guy up senseless while my sister was trying to stop me. I think had it not been for strangers stepping in I probably would've killed him. I honestly don't know what happened as I've never lost my temper before this bad.

Anyway I took her home while she was crying and today I went out this morning and my friend told me who the guy is. I went to his house to make sure that he doesn't see my sister again and in the stairs of his apartment he was snorting coke with a girl and stank so much. I think I really scared him because he said he'd never come near my sister again and just ran upstairs. My sister today went mad and since my dad is in France and my mum has no real control over her she thought she could do whatever she wants. So she says he was just a friend and that she will never speak to me again, etc.

Lots of people telling me overreacted but I think I would do the same thing if it were to happen now. What do you guys think?

i think you went too softly on the guy.....i would of gone all ninja on his ass
Reply 11

Don't really approve of the beating up, but I think you need to teach your sister about the issues with guys ..
Reply 12
I prefer pistols at dawn, but in fairness, if i'd seen my younger sister with a guy looking much older than her i'd have flipped out too. I ain't gonna pretend to moralise over you. Bravo sir.
Reply 13
I overreacted*

Noooo, really? Would never have guessed...
Wow, tell me who your sister is so I never speak to her... I appreciate you lost your temper, don't do it again, look out for your sister, but talk to her rather than go bat ****e crazy.
Reply 15
You should have beat your sister up instead Lol atleast then she'd be scared to leave the house if you told her not to. Not saying to go too hardcore buy like a soft German Suplex or like a Tomb Stone. Nothing too bad :smile:
Reply 16
you sound like a ****ing psycho.
Reply 17
As soon as I saw them I just lost control and in the middle of the street beat that guy up senseless while my sister was trying to stop me. I think had it not been for strangers stepping in I probably would've killed him./

IF thats actually the case your an unreasonable, irrational human being. I have to give you the benfit of the doubt, I dont believe that was actually the case.

Original post by bobcat7
you sound like a ****ing psycho.

EDIT ; OP: You dont have a mouth? just fists? Your actions are ****ing intolerable.
(edited 13 years ago)
As human beings go, you're evidently a pretty poor example of one.
Reply 19
I call troll. More eloquent than the usual so I can't be too sure :ninja:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending