The Student Room Group

GIRLS do you feel hot if a guy came really quickly?

anon or delete please

basically, girls do you feel hot if a guy came really quickly while you two are doing anything sexual because you made him cum that quickly. what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I guess so, but this is not a positive thing because it leaves you unsatisfied. Worse than that, are blokes that apologise for it.
lol no, I'm not so insecure that I search for an ego boost in everything.
Reply 3
Oh YES I feel very very horny when my BF came real quickly .. then we can start other game (oral or rubbing or if pleased other sex game)
Reply 4
not really, it kind of sucks.
I'd probably feel a bit frustrated and not that happy with him. It happens to all guys on some occasion, so if they made up for it by ensuring I was well taken care of, that would be ok. If they didn't and sex just ended when they came, they'd never be having sex with me again.

I don't mind a man who apologises for it - I mind the ones who don't even acknowledge that it WAS to early and just ignore it and the fact they might have left you frustrated.

My current bf has some trouble with it happening too fast, he says it is because of how sexually into me he is. But my ex was just as much and he was normally able to control it. I don't mind if he makes sure I'm ok with it and asks what he can do to make up for it, but if you hug me and act like sex is then over that isn't ok and it doesn't make me feel hot or like he thinks I'm special or anything.
Lol! No but I doubt I would really mind :smile: x
Reply 7
Sorry but no. You'll be forever known as 'The guy who lasts 60 seconds'

Have fun :colonhash:
Reply 8
I think they feel like they need to finish their self off
surely if he came really fast it means he hasn't had sex in ages, and really was just sleeping with you out of desperation.

betcha feel hot now
Reply 10
No, it's not a good thing really. I don't care if he finishes me off though.
Original post by aeterno
Sorry but no. You'll be forever known as 'The guy who lasts 60 seconds'

Have fun :colonhash:

To bo honest, most men have been guilty of that if they haven't had any for a long time or are new to it, its not like women who just have to open their legs and get ploughed
I'm glad I've never experienced this because so many girls are such ***** about it.

Hah.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
To bo honest, most men have been guilty of that if they haven't had any for a long time or are new to it, its not like women who just have to open their legs and get ploughed

This. There is so much pressure on men, especially when it comes to sex. Women just have to lay back and spread their legs, but guys have to keep it hard and last for ages plus give her many orgasms.

Women just think that the sex was amazing for the guy if they came, which is ridiculous. Not to mention that most women don't even know that ejaculating and getting an orgasm AREN'T the same thing for men.

It must be really easy to be a woman.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. No I didn't feel "hot" it was awkward and one of those FML moments.
Reply 15
Once or twice, yar. All the time...? :colonhash:

As others have said, just because a guy finishes doesn't mean that's it. My boyfriend can be so selfish in this respect.
Original post by Cables
This. There is so much pressure on men, especially when it comes to sex. Women just have to lay back and spread their legs, but guys have to keep it hard and last for ages plus give her many orgasms.

Women just think that the sex was amazing for the guy if they came, which is ridiculous. Not to mention that most women don't even know that ejaculating and getting an orgasm AREN'T the same thing for men.

It must be really easy to be a woman.

Yes, being a woman is sooooooo easy, what with all the gender discrimination and sexism, expertly exemplified by your thrilling post.

When women have sex, they don't just open their legs and lay there while they let your disgusting body flop around on top of them. Have you ever had sex?

Don't blame a woman because you feel inadequate in bed, try and learn from one so that you get better. And stop being a little bitch.
Reply 17
Original post by jessie6693
Yes, being a woman is sooooooo easy, what with all the gender discrimination and sexism, expertly exemplified by your thrilling post.

And you think that men don't experience this?

jessie6693
When women have sex, they don't just open their legs and lay there while they let your disgusting body flop around on top of them. Have you ever had sex?

Don't blame a woman because you feel inadequate in bed, try and learn from one so that you get better. And stop being a little bitch.

Still doesn't take anything away from the fact that there is A LOT more pressure on men when it comes to sex.
And it's not a coincidence that it's always men who are blamed if the sex is bad, not the women. It's incredibly easy for woman to be "good" in bed and damn neaqr impossible for them to be "bad".

And fvck you too, you pathetic cvnt :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Lol! No but I doubt I would really mind :smile: x

lets meet up bro
Original post by Cables
And you think that men don't experience this?

I do not want to get into the male priviledge that you don't even realize that you experience. Just know that any of your perceived "gender discrimination" is a sham, and you're wrong.

Original post by Cables
Still doesn't take anything away from the fact that there is A LOT more pressure on men when it comes to sex.
And it's not a coincidence that it's always men who are blamed if the sex is bad, not the women. It's incredibly easy for woman to be "good" in bed and damn neaqr impossible for them to be "bad".

And fvck you too, you pathetic cvnt :smile:

It's not easy for women to be good in bed, to be good in bed means that you are pleasing yourself while simultaneously pleasing your partner. Many women give up their own pleasure for that of their partner's. Also, where is this pressure coming from? Women aren't just waiting in anticipation for you to mess up in bed, they feel embarassed by it too. As I said before, if you feel inadequate, it's your own damn fault.

And suck my mother****ing dick, with your pathetic pseudo swears.

Quick Reply

Latest