The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moanycar.
Google translate.

does it start with a d and end with a k by anychance :eek:
Original post by bestofyou
I thought it was Irish Premier League. Thats why I came on. But then realised it was something else.

ah soz mate you must have been disappointed to see this, may i suggest you catch up with us roflmao on http://www.iplt20.com/ , you might find it interesting :biggrin:
Original post by Manesh2468
does it start with a d and end with a k by anychance :eek:

Naaa, 'pindu' is Punjabi for villager. Meaning you have the mentality of a low-caste villager :biggrin:

Informed :smile:
lol for a girl you know a hell of alot bout cricket :tongue: IPL is what i always call it thas why i was doubting my indian premier league bit roflmao!:biggrin::biggrin:

Why thank you. LOL at how me being a girl is soooo important only 'cos it's sports :tongue:
Naaa, 'pindu' is Punjabi for villager. Meaning you have the mentality of a low-caste villager :biggrin:

lolol i hate the caste system :frown: has basicly ruined my life :eek: owhell timewaster can be called a pindu then roflmao!! timewaster pindu jeeeee:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'm into more extreme sports, but maybe.

But what is it about the world cup, Ireland wouldn't be in the next one. I'm Irish so it was on the news.

Fair enough. I've always been into racquet/hand eye coordination sports and cricket figures high on that.

Yeah it really would be a shame if they did that. They're better than Zim and Ban and could even give WI a run for their money. Its about time they introduced qualifiers for all the teams specially as the gap between the major and weaker teams is getting closer.
lolol i hate the caste system :frown: has basicly ruined my life :eek: owhell timewaster can be called a pindu then roflmao!! timewaster pindu jeeeee:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL :biggrin:
I'm not even talking to Mr Pindu :tongue:

Caste system benifits me...but is fricken ridiculous :angry: Hate it too :smile:
I thought it was Irish Premier League. Thats why I came on. But then realised it was something else.

LOL cant blame u for coming on then :biggrin:
LOL :biggrin:
I'm not even talking to Mr Pindu :tongue:

Caste system benifits me...but is fricken ridiculous :angry: Hate it too :smile:

i dont like it cose then you cant marry someone you like, even though they are the same religon as you, just because of your surname you cant marry them:frown:
Original post by The_Timepasser
LOL cant blame u for coming on then :biggrin:

oii pinduu
i dont like it cose then you cant marry someone you like, even though they are the same religon as you, just because of your surname you cant marry them:frown:

I know. I've already been hearing my parents talk about it for my wedding (which is in like 10 years :tongue:)

When I started going out with Jai, my mum wanted his whole fricken biodata :tongue:

Luckily enough he's the same caste as me. And is a HP :biggrin:

Saali pindu kudi :rolleyes:....jus cuz we have diff views dont mean I think like a villager :frown:
I know. I've already been hearing my parents talk about it for my wedding (which is in like 10 years :tongue:)

When I started going out with Jai, my mum wanted his whole fricken biodata :tongue:

Luckily enough he's the same caste as me. And is a HP :biggrin:

lol your soo lucky, wish that was the same case here =/
oii pinduu

LOL, my dad calls my grandad that behind his back :biggrin:

Random, but reminded me of some good times :tongue:
Original post by The_Timepasser
Saali pindu kudi :rolleyes:....jus cuz we have diff views dont mean I think like a villager :frown:

oi didnt your mummy teach you some manners roflmao, you love swearing in punjabi saleh kuteh!! jkingg:tongue:
LOL, my dad calls my grandad that behind his back :biggrin:

Random, but reminded me of some good times :tongue:

haha aw imagine if your grandad has a word for modern people roflmao:tongue:
lol your soo lucky, wish that was the same case here =/

AWWWW :frown:

It's not like me and Jai will stay together forever and be this amazing happy couple. We could, but its waaaaaaay to early to be thinking about stuff like that :s-smilie:
oi didnt your mummy teach you some manners roflmao, you love swearing in punjabi saleh kuteh!! jkingg:tongue:

He's got no respect for women...hence why he is now getting blanked :biggrin:

Really? :eek: Course I know there's old mentalities, but dint think that **** wud still exist in England!

How has it ruined ur life though? :colone:

And I guess its fair to say anyone having anything to do wid this is thread is a timewaster, so Im not the only one :wink:
haha aw imagine if your grandad has a word for modern people roflmao:tongue:

LOL yeah :tongue:

My grandad is the pure definition of 'pindu'...more so than timewaster/mr pindu ji :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest