That was not what I was implying :colonhash:
Original post by Normandy114
That was not what I was implying :colonhash:

I know :rolleyes:

How's your revision coming along?
Original post by thegodofgod
I know :rolleyes:

How's your revision coming along?

Honestly, terribly. I can never find the motivation to work, this stuff is just so, so boring.
Honestly, terribly. I can never find the motivation to work, this stuff is just so, so boring.

You're in the same boat as me then :redface:
You're in the same boat as me then :redface:

I really shouldn't have planned to do biodiversity revision first, as I hate it with a passion, and can't be bothered to revise it, I've done about 10% of what I planned to have done on it so far.
I really shouldn't have planned to do biodiversity revision first, as I hate it with a passion, and can't be bothered to revise it, I've done about 10% of what I planned to have done on it so far.

Do you do AQA Biology?

I do AQA and we're so behind schedule that we've got to do Courtship Behaviour by ourselves during the Easter holidays, and we haven't even started Biodiversity yet :frown:
Do you do AQA Biology?

I do AQA and we're so behind schedule that we've got to do Courtship Behaviour by ourselves during the Easter holidays, and we haven't even started Biodiversity yet :frown:

Nope OCR, we were taught all of this last year. I did the Unit 2 exam in January and got 118/150, 120 was an A, so I decided to resit it in June. Considering I had missed out 3 sides of the paper, and only noticed 3 minutes before the end, I think I did quite well.
Also a word of warning, biodiversity is the most boring topic I have seen in any subject. Have fun learning it :tongue:

Just do it. That's my revision plan lol. It works for maths/chemistry but bio is a different story.
Do you do AQA Biology?

We haven't done 14, 15 or 17 lol
Original post by Davidragon
We haven't done 14, 15 or 17 lol

Which ones are those? I can't remember the chapters :redface:
Classification, Evidence for relationships between organisms and Biodiversity.
Reply 1472
Do you do AQA Biology?

We just finished.. but the last few chapters were so rushed!

We have the AQA Biology Steve Potter Book, and it has no Courtship in whatsoever, it's so annoying as it's on the syllabus and I normally rely on that book for everything.
Oh god, six months until the deadline :eek:

Oh god, six months until the deadline :eek:

I'm tempted to neg you just for depressing me :mmm:
Original post by liviaaa

Original post by liviaaa

We have the AQA Biology Steve Potter Book, and it has no Courtship in whatsoever, it's so annoying as it's on the syllabus and I normally rely on that book for everything.

I don't even know what textbook my school has given me, it's AQA but it's so awful. Anyone who does AQA Biology should get the Nelson Thornes AS book, it's amazing :love:
Original post by oHellno
I'm tempted to neg you just for depressing me :mmm:

Think of it as a friendly reminder that time is running out to do everything :wink:
Original post by liviaaa

oh - We have the Nelson Thornes one - endorsed by AQA :redface:
Think of it as a friendly reminder that time is running out to do everything :wink:

Have you started writing your personal statement yet?
Have you started writing your personal statement yet?

No I'm leaving that until the summer, got too much to be doing now to include the personal statement in the workload. I've written down details of what I've done on my work experience though and added a couple notes of what I could say in relation to medicine, but not started anything formally yet. How about you?

Latest

Trending

Trending