The Student Room Group

Weird habits you do?

Everyone has weird habits. Which ones do you do? With me its pulling my hair out when im stressed, it relaxes her in a weird way. I have trichotrillmania.

Anon please.

Scroll to see replies

I twirl my hair when I'm worried about something.
Reply 2
Whats considered a 'normal' habit? Nothing I do for sure.
I can't stop squeezing black heads and peeling skin off my nose. Means I look like rudolph with skin peeling off... not an attractive look. I used ot have a bad habit of pulling out hair as well and biting it, I've stopped that not though.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Everyone has weird habits. Which ones do you do? With me its pulling my hair out when im stressed, it relaxes her in a weird way. I have trichotrillmania.

Anon please.

I do this well with my hair and eyebrows
Reply 5
Biting nails and skin around nails. Chewing pretty much anything, wool, string, paper, plastic etc :P

Anon please.

I pull leaves and twigs off of trees/bushes when im walking and rip them into small pieces :s-smilie: Im pro-tree by the way, not sure why i do it though?:confused:

Also since christmas, I gave my word i'd eat (yes eat) any leaves I pull off......and I will tell you i dont break my word......and leaves taste BAADDD!!

Anon please.

OMG i do this too! lol
Post on TSR whilst sitting on the crapper.

Smartphones FTW

Guess what I'm doing right now?
Reply 9
Original post by Just-Some-Guy
I pull leaves and twigs off of trees/bushes when im walking and rip them into small pieces :s-smilie:

Same here :biggrin: Sometimes I don't even realise I'm doing it whilst I walk along the road passing a hedge or tree. Haha:colondollar:
I wear hiking socks on mondays and tuesdays... always.
Original post by loling909
Same here :biggrin: Sometimes I don't even realise I'm doing it whilst I walk along the road passing a hedge or tree. Haha:colondollar:

Me too, I feel bad for the trees!!!! ...Apart from when its autumn, then im just doing them a favour :biggrin:
I always sniff food before I eat it.
And I tend to sniff non-edible things to.
I never realised it until I was recently caught up on it.
Original post by MrsCrackFox
I always sniff food before I eat it.
And I tend to sniff non-edible things to.
I never realised it until I was recently caught up on it.

I do this. I thought I was the only weirdo who did this! My parents caught me. Now I only do it in secret.

I also wash my hands too much, even before and after the shower, and before I go to the toilet and just too much in general.
I tear paper into tiny shreds when I'm stressed.
And I always chew gum.
Reply 15
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Post on TSR whilst sitting on the crapper.

Smartphones FTW

Guess what I'm doing right now?

playing pokemon black and white simultaneously ?
Reply 16
Cupping my balls in my hand when im wOrried.
I push my hair under my fingernail as I have a little gap :colondollar:
I smell everything. If it's food and it smells bad I can't eat no matter how nice it tastes.

I like to smell paper too.

I bite my nails until they bleed, also all the skin around them. Stings like hell but I still do it lol.
Reply 19
if im walking and i see a brown leaf on the floor, i'd go out of my way to crunch it under my foot

also when walking i bend my left arm at the elbow, and rotate my hand as if im using a key orsomething. itjust feels comfortable

o and sometimes i bite people... only friends though, not random strangers lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending