The Student Room Group

Beat up sister's 23-year-old male "friend"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Don't listen to all the pussies on here telling you that you are a criminal. The real scumbag is the brother who does not ensure his sister is not getting involved with hard drugs and bad people. I think you did the right thing. It will firstly send a message to your sister that people like that are not to be associated with if you're a 15 year old girl. Secondly, it will send a message to Coke Head Paedo, which is that hanging around with 15 year old girls who have psycho brothers is a baaaad choice :ahee:

In all seriousness I'd have done the same. Don't pay attention to anyone on here that says you are a bad example of a human being. They probably would stand there and take it like a bitch if their sister was fingered in front of them by an old man. Well done.
Reply 41
Original post by Ich Dien
That means little when you beat a man in a street.

Thats what Im on about. You tell the guy to **** off, not kick his head in..

Weather what the OP does is right or wrong, beating guys up in the street is not acceptable in any court of law. This is about self preservation.

you will never be truly happy nor free
Reply 42
Sure beat the guy up, because your actions are justifiable. Hope you enjoy having to lug around a criminal record. Not how the law works. Its your loss and yours alone..

furthermore why aren't you slating the cokehead for trying to screw an underage girl?
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
Life is hard in the projects.

The Wire? FOR THE WIN
Original post by siwelmail
The Wire? FOR THE WIN

Indeed!
Reply 45
Original post by Samrout
furthermore why aren't you slating the cokehead for trying to screw an underage girl?

Wow, the **** you talk is of such a high quality that you dont actually need to present an argument...

Elaborate, or STFU.

Your completely misinterpreting my argument. What the other guy did is irrelevent because there is no evidence that the other guy is a paedofile. Meanwhile, the OP has committed an unprovked assualt. Im saying that the OP is a fool for committing an assualt where he didnt need to do. He will be his undoing because the powers that be dont care about his family ties. its NO excuse to go around beating people up, and he will pay if he thinks he can act like that.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 46
1. Wow, the **** you talk is of such a high quality that you dont actually need to present an argument...
Your completely misinterpreting my argument.

I think you are saying that breaking the law is wrong. Is this interpretation correct?
Reply 47
Original post by Samrout
I think you are saying that breaking the law is wrong. Is this interpretation correct?

The OP could have achieved the same goal without breaking the law. By breaking the law, he has done himself in.

Nobody ****ing get its. Justification doesnt count for **** when you go infront of a judge. you a guilty of a crime.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Samrout
you will never be truly happy nor free

Couldnt care less about your free thinking. Happyness for you isint happyness for me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by iCrackMyselfUp
Indeed!

The best. Programme. In the entire world.
Reply 50
I hate to admit it but i'd prolly do the same. Even though my 'baby sister' has a kid of her own now I still struggle with the idea that she's been with a guy etc :sad: I hate it. But imo you were kind of right to feel how you felt, you may have acted badly but i'd prolly have done the same :s-smilie:
Reply 51
Original post by Samrout
Don't listen to all the pussies on here telling you that you are a criminal. The real scumbag is the brother who does not ensure his sister is not getting involved with hard drugs and bad people. I think you did the right thing. It will firstly send a message to your sister that people like that are not to be associated with if you're a 15 year old girl. Secondly, it will send a message to Coke Head Paedo, which is that hanging around with 15 year old girls who have psycho brothers is a baaaad choice :ahee:

In all seriousness I'd have done the same. Don't pay attention to anyone on here that says you are a bad example of a human being. They probably would stand there and take it like a bitch if their sister was fingered in front of them by an old man. Well done.

That's exactly the kind of comment I was looking for and reassured me that I did the right thing. Thanks a lot mate.
im not gonna pretend i wouldnt do the same.it was wrong but yeah.if i had a sister,i would do the same.if i was a guy,i would do the same and if i saw my brother holding hands with some older guy i would go PSYCHO >:frown:.lol well i think it was good you scared him away am i wrong?and shell come around,just tell her she should be grateful that you care about her this much then walk away and give her time to think.
Well, you did overreact I think... You shouldn't have beaten him up right there on the spot...
But when you see the guy snorting cocaine, then you're allowed to knock three colors of **** out of him :mad:
People having a go at the guy, a 23 year old coke head was fooling around with his 15 year old sister for ****sake! If anyone should be getting stick it should be that drugged up perv. Seriously, sometimes people on here just don't use common sense. Sometimes beating the **** outta someone is necessary.
Original post by Anonymous
I've never had a fight before. I'm probably one of the least violent people anyone can know and tend to settle everything with jokes/words so I don't know what came over me.

Hate to break it to you, but no, you're not. You just beat someone up, which makes you a more violent person than about 95% of the population.
Why not leave her to her own life?
Reply 57
Eugh, you barbarian.

I wish he'd kicked your ass. You knew nothing about him, her or their relationship and you just flipped out?
Original post by retrodiction
why not leave her to her own life?

She's ****ing 15!
23 year-olds dating or trying to date 15-year olds deserve to have the **** kicked out of them, so based on that information I can definitely empathise. That said, you should have at least tried to ascertain who this guy was and what exactly his relationship was with your sister before you went all medieval on his ass. You got lucky in that he's a cokehead scumbag (if that's what he is), but your sister might just as well have told him she's 19, and/or he might have been the most decent guy on the planet, and/or there may have been nothing going on at all except that he held her hand at that moment. All in all a bit rash.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply