The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by med1o1
So when r we going to start alking about the game???? :biggrin:
Its extremely depressing that I couldn't watch the past two seasons because os OL and AS, I'm missing out this year as well because of AL :frown: damn it!!!!

we will talk about when it starts:tongue: till then just jamming :biggrin:
Reply 121
Original post by Manesh2468
haha yeh he says all the right things to anoy her roflmao

it really doesn't take much :tongue:
he knows exactly what to say, and she plays right into his hands :smile:
Original post by jai_:)
innit :tongue:
and in serious terms if you wanna get married, you want a girl who's gonna be able to look after kids and be healthy herself. some twig isn't gonna be able to look after herself as much as a more "healthy looking" girl :smile:

plus curvy girls are nice to look at :tongue: :wink:

haha yeh, id rather be with a fat girl than a skinny twig, and yeh you need a healthy wife to look after kids and stuff rather than someones thas gonna feed them salads all time if you get me roflmao:biggrin:
Reply 123
Original post by med1o1
So when r we going to start alking about the game???? :biggrin:
Its extremely depressing that I couldn't watch the past two seasons because os OL and AS, I'm missing out this year as well because of AL :frown: damn it!!!!

when girlfriend comes back on this thread. she's obsessed with the damn ipl.

i used to like cricket...till i met her :tongue:

oh and obviously when the match starts :smile:
it really doesn't take much :tongue:
he knows exactly what to say, and she plays right into his hands :smile:

lol there arguments are fun to watch, she called him a pindu and he didnt even know what it was roflmao (niether did i -cough- lol!!)
Reply 125
haha yeh, id rather be with a fat girl than a skinny twig, and yeh you need a healthy wife to look after kids and stuff rather than someones thas gonna feed them salads all time if you get me roflmao:biggrin:

exactly :smile:

but on the salad part, mahi bums salad :tongue:
but she ain't a twig :smile:
yo guys first match is at 11.30!!!

RR vs KRK
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: then we move onto the big mans match mumbai!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: hahahahha!!:eek:

Heres the live stream link if anyones watching it on comp!!!

http://world.ipl.indiatimes.com/?gclid=CLSnv6yQnqgCFYINfAodBEkgaw
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 127
lol there arguments are fun to watch, she called him a pindu and he didnt even know what it was roflmao (niether did i -cough- lol!!)

lol, i read it this morning. she's got a habit of doing that, she's proper argumentative :tongue:

'pindu'...pure punjabi word...thats probs why :smile:
exactly :smile:

but on the salad part, mahi bums salad :tongue:
but she ain't a twig :smile:

lol salads aight if you eat other stuff too, some girls are like 24/7 salad size 0 crap like wtf roflmao, aww its too scary to be around someone that thin specially when your huge compared to them !!:tongue:
lol, i read it this morning. she's got a habit of doing that, she's proper argumentative :tongue:

'pindu'...pure punjabi word...thats probs why :smile:

haha villager, was jokes when i found out roflmao i thought it meant d...k roflmao cose its similar to meaning a roll in my language roflmao:biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 130
lol salads aight if you eat other stuff too, some girls are like 24/7 salad size 0 crap like wtf roflmao, aww its too scary to be around someone that thin specially when your huge compared to them !!:tongue:

same man. its actually really butters to see just bones. they look like a coat hanger :tongue:

no guy likes a girl who's proper picky about what they eat and dont eat.

its alright to be like taller and more muscly in comparison to you gf, but you don't want your gf to look ill.

she should be enviable :wink:
Reply 131
haha villager, was jokes when i found out roflmao i thought it meant d...k roflmao cose its similar to meaning a roll in my language roflmao:biggrin::biggrin:

ha ha. lol man :tongue:

punjabi is pretty strange as a language :biggrin:

what do you speak?
ha ha. lol man :tongue:

punjabi is pretty strange as a language :biggrin:

what do you speak?

i speak gujarati:tongue: i understand hindi and some punjabi, well understand all hindi and then punjabis got alot of diff words:p:p
Reply 133
i speak gujarati:tongue: i understand hindi and some punjabi, well understand all hindi and then punjabis got alot of diff words:p:p

aaaaaaaaaaah. cool.
punjabi does have a lot of different words.
there are like 5 diff versions of the same word
same man. its actually really butters to see just bones. they look like a coat hanger :tongue:

no guy likes a girl who's proper picky about what they eat and dont eat.

its alright to be like taller and more muscly in comparison to you gf, but you don't want your gf to look ill.

she should be enviable :wink:

:tongue: id rather be hugging someone soft and comfy rather than boney :p:p
aaaaaaaaaaah. cool.
punjabi does have a lot of different words.
there are like 5 diff versions of the same word

lolol thats pretty cool when your talking bout someones in front of em and dont want them to know roflmao:tongue:
Reply 136
:tongue: id rather be hugging someone soft and comfy rather than boney :p:p

lowl man :tongue: soft and comfy ftw :wink:
boney actually can be quite painful, their elbows and knees are so...horrible :angry:

bad experiences man :eek:
Reply 137
lolol thats pretty cool when your talking bout someones in front of em and dont want them to know roflmao:tongue:

fair enough. but if you are trying to learn the lauguage, its propa complicated.
:tongue:
lowl man :tongue: soft and comfy ftw :wink:
boney actually can be quite painful, their elbows and knees are so...horrible :angry:

bad experiences man :eek:

haha tell me about it, it actually hurts when they hit you just cose of how boney they are roflmao, atleast soft and comfy is just like a pat when they hit you:tongue:
fair enough. but if you are trying to learn the lauguage, its propa complicated.
:tongue:

nahh il pass lol!! too many words for me roflmao

Quick Reply

Latest