The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Manesh2468
haha tell me about it, it actually hurts when they hit you just cose of how boney they are roflmao, atleast soft and comfy is just like a pat when they hit you:tongue:

lol. me and mahi have like play fights all the time, i obviously hardly hit her 'cos thats just wrong to properly hit a girl. but yeah, when she hits me it don't hurt at all.

but that's cos shes weak aswell :tongue:
Reply 141
nahh il pass lol!! too many words for me roflmao

ha ha, if i had a choice, i wouldn't bother learning it either man :smile:
Original post by jai_:)
lol. me and mahi have like play fights all the time, i obviously hardly hit her 'cos thats just wrong to properly hit a girl. but yeah, when she hits me it don't hurt at all.

but that's cos shes weak aswell :tongue:

roflmao better make sure she doesnt see that or she might go full force next time:tongue: joker:biggrin:
ha ha, if i had a choice, i wouldn't bother learning it either man :smile:

:tongue:
Reply 144
roflmao better make sure she doesnt see that or she might go full force next time:tongue: joker:biggrin:

the moment i typed it and entered it, i thought the exact same thing :tongue:
she's probably be back soon, after doing her duties at the 'perfect indian woman' like you, her and timepasser have been discussing :tongue:
the moment i typed it and entered it, i thought the exact same thing :tongue:
she's probably be back soon, after doing her duties at the 'perfect indian woman' like you, her and timepasser have been discussing :tongue:

haha :tongue: timewasters jokes cant wait lolol, ill be back for the match , might aswell get some revision done till them... safe:tongue:
Reply 146
haha :tongue: timewasters jokes cant wait lolol, ill be back for the match , might aswell get some revision done till them... safe:tongue:

lol, yeah i better get ready and make my way over to Mahi's before she murders me.

then i can help her with her duties :biggrin:

safe mans
lol, thats cos we fell off your bed, rolled onto the floor in a thump and made the lampshade shake...and then die :tongue:

that was so funny, the look on your dad's face. he went all 'punjabi papa' on me.. i was waiting for him to get a out a shotgun :biggrin:

naa, if you were fat I wouldn't be with you :tongue:

LOL, that was hilarious :smile:
Guess what I'm listening to now??? Ainvayi Ainvayi from BBB :wink:
You watched it for Anushka, I watched it for Ranveer :biggrin: :biggrin:

ARGGG :angry: :tongue:
Course you'd still be with me, you love me too much :wink:

"Bread Pakore ki kasam" :wink:

Hurry your butt up to my house...I'm lonely and the music sounds too loud in this big empty house :frown:

LOL, gonna beat him up when he gets to mine. He's gonna regret saying anything :tongue:
Reply 149
Original post by moanycar.
LOL, that was hilarious :smile:
Guess what I'm listening to now??? Ainvayi Ainvayi from BBB :wink:
You watched it for Anushka, I watched it for Ranveer :biggrin: :biggrin:

ARGGG :angry: :tongue:
Course you'd still be with me, you love me too much :wink:

"Bread Pakore ki kasam" :wink:

Hurry your butt up to my house...I'm lonely and the music sounds too loud in this big empty house :frown:

gotta stay at home with Joti. she's going to her mates house at 11:30ish.
i'll be @ yours around then.

sorry bubba :wink:

anushka :wink:
joke, you are sexier than her, she's too tall and too bony :biggrin:

your dance performance with Veer to "Dum Dum" was soooooooooooooo much better than Anushka and Ranveer....and theirs was pretty good.

so lucky to have such a talented gf :wink:

what happened to dance anyways?
gotta stay at home with Joti. she's going to her mates house at 11:30ish.
i'll be @ yours around then.

sorry bubba :wink:

anushka :wink:
joke, you are sexier than her, she's too tall and too bony :biggrin:

your dance performance with Veer to "Dum Dum" was soooooooooooooo much better than Anushka and Ranveer....and theirs was pretty good.

so lucky to have such a talented gf :wink:

what happened to dance anyways?

Aaah, dance :frown:
Went in on monday :s-smilie: Spoke to Veer about helping me get my grade 8...not sure he'll help me though, if not, will you persuade him :cute:

I know I'm sexier...na not really. She's beaut, talented and funny, she was a fricken model :s-smilie:

But I've been dancing for years and years and years, she probably hasn't so...I have an advantage.
But I can't act :tongue:
LOL, gonna beat him up when he gets to mine. He's gonna regret saying anything :tongue:

lol id be scared if i were him :tongue: jkingg haha, match isz starting soon!!:biggrin:
lol id be scared if i were him :tongue: jkingg haha, match isz starting soon!!:biggrin:

Yup :wink:
Who do you want to win???
Watson's back :s-smilie:
Reply 153
Aaah, dance :frown:
Went in on monday :s-smilie: Spoke to Veer about helping me get my grade 8...not sure he'll help me though, if not, will you persuade him :cute:

I know I'm sexier...na not really. She's beaut, talented and funny, she was a fricken model :s-smilie:

But I've been dancing for years and years and years, she probably hasn't so...I have an advantage.
But I can't act :tongue:

I'll talk to him :smile:
Grade 8 :O

WOW :wink:

shut up, you know you're amazing, you just want me to confirm it :tongue:

gonna leave in around 5 mins, kk :wink:
Yup :wink:
Who do you want to win???
Watson's back :s-smilie:

who ever starts off good :tongue:
Reply 155

forget that, you just wait it till I get to your house, you will turn into a gooey mushy girly wreck who is going to melt into my arms :tongue: :wink:
forget that, you just wait it till I get to your house, you will turn into a gooey mushy girly wreck who is going to melt into my arms :tongue: :wink:

shut up :angry: :tongue:
Okay maybe I won't beat you...

:wink:

Something else maybe..............
:cool:
who ever starts off good :tongue:

LOL, why do I ask?
LOL, why do I ask?

haha no ideA!! BUT DEFINATELY SUPPORTING MUMBAI FOR THE SECOND MATCH:biggrin::biggrin:
it starting!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: mines not loading up :frown: haha got it to work :tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest