Thirty seconds of bliss followed by a lifetime of mutual awkwardness :coma:
Reply 22
Better than a sneeze, alot better.
Reply 23
Original post by srudland8
first time not that great!

This, best to lower your expectations right now
Original post by Funkss!
It feels like your penis is having a nice hug.

edit: you're a girl - feels like you're giving a nice hug? :dontknow:

:wink: Repped
I personally prefer the feeling of penetration to orgasms a lot of the time, especially when you're really craving it. It's like a warm and smooth filling sensation, almost like having an internal massage which makes takes your mind and body to somewhere better than heaven.

If it's casual sex with someone you don't really know I can't imagine it being that great at all though, it's more about doing something intimate with someone special to you.
Reply 26
I am 22 years dude and I never had sex even never saw a live vergina in my life .

And i'm still alife, there is more in life than sex..
Original post by hfreaks
I am 22 years dude and I never had sex even never saw a live vergina in my life .

And i'm still alife, there is more in life than sex..

Not really much else worthwhile though.
Reply 28
Like a boss.
Reply 29
Feels like filling a hole......
then it hurts
then you bleed- thats your first time done. Dont expect much in terms of shooting starts and such...

then sex is awkward for a while. You start to find out what you like and how to do stuff.

Then really good comes.

Also bravo for waiting. It's always best to wait for a nice guy. I'm still with mine. ^^
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by mjtriggs
Like a boss.

- rep

Not funny.
It depends whether you like the guy. First time likely to be a bit iffy (some women find it painful and there may be blood) but it's nice being so close to someone :smile:
If it's with someone you really care about it's great, because you get to be as close as physically possible. And it'll get better the more you practice :wink: As for the people saying because you're older it will take you more time to get used to it, or you'll be more disappointed; I was 20 when I first had sex, and I wasn't. Though I had lowish expectations because of some idiots previously.

Lower your expectations (slightly) and it'll be good. :smile:
First time was nothing special. It gets better with experience.
Original post by Cold_sky

Original post by Cold_sky
Id say there's really only one way to find out..

Fight?
Original post by Ozzy2257
Better than a sneeze, alot better.

Eight times better :biggrin:
Depends on you and the person you''re doing it with

Doesn't feel drastically different to masturbation just with the presence and closeness and skin contact of another person
like scrubbing your genitals witha cheese grater
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
like a small piece of heaven mixed in with everything good in the world x 1000

You think a lot of yourself!

Jokes aside, it feels different with different people depending on sizes (lol) and techniques.. but don't be disappointed if your first time is rubbish. Mine was, and to be honest it put me off.. I just wondered what on Earth all the fuss was about..

But then the second time was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced in my entire life (different guy- dunno if that had anything to do with it haha) so it does get better :smile:
You know when you're swimming and you haven't had a breath for a while because you're under water. And then you finally get some air...yes that feeling.

Quick Reply

Latest