The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Anybody thinking Clarence Docks? Applied for my place there last week!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi guys :biggrin:
I got an offer from Leeds so probably this September i'll be in England, finally. Though I still have to apply and even decide which residence is the best for me :biggrin:
What would you suggest between Leodies, North Hill and James Bailie? All of them have their pros and cons... i cant decide and i reeeeaally need to clear my mind up.

Is someone else going for Chinese&International Relations?
Applying to Clarence dock over opal 3. someone please tell me i have not made the wrong decision. ;/
Reply 1383
Anybody know what the shop is like at bodington hall? I know it sounds like me being picky but what kinda stuff does it sell etc
Original post by geekaymillay.
Applying to Clarence dock over opal 3. someone please tell me i have not made the wrong decision. ;/

it might not help that much, but tbh, i havent heard anyone that is going to opal 3, i know people will obviously go but i also saw a bad review of it on yougo. I saw clarence dock on the open day and loved it! really nice atmosphere and the best rooms out of all the ones i saw, tbh, if it werent for the location i would go there its just i dont wanna get the bus for another year cause its all ive had to do for sixth form! haha. i think clarence dock will be quality :smile:
Original post by srudland8
it might not help that much, but tbh, i havent heard anyone that is going to opal 3, i know people will obviously go but i also saw a bad review of it on yougo. I saw clarence dock on the open day and loved it! really nice atmosphere and the best rooms out of all the ones i saw, tbh, if it werent for the location i would go there its just i dont wanna get the bus for another year cause its all ive had to do for sixth form! haha. i think clarence dock will be quality :smile:

cheeeeeeersss lovely :smile:
Reply 1386
Just applied to dev self catered :smile: Fingers crossed!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1387
Original post by geekaymillay.
cheeeeeeersss lovely :smile:

You can walk, it only takes about 35-40 minutes and if its a good day, its nice walking through the city centre.
Reply 1388
Just applied to north hill court (:
Reply 1389
anyone for tannery?
Original post by dmz
anyone for tannery?

No, we all heard you were going there :tongue:
Original post by becca2508
Anybody thinking Clarence Docks? Applied for my place there last week!

i have applied there! i went to the viewing day, i only saw clarence dock that day but i realllly loved it and thought it was good for money!
Reply 1392
Original post by girlwithsharpteeth
No, we all heard you were going there :tongue:

Haha funny! Like you wouldn't love to live with me :tongue:
Original post by dmz
Haha funny! Like you wouldn't love to live with me :tongue:

You saved up enough to buy all the drinks yet? :biggrin:
Reply 1394
You saved up enough to buy all the drinks yet? :biggrin:

sure, all the drinks i'll need! :tongue:
Original post by dmz
sure, all the drinks i'll need! :tongue:

Bah! This is why I'm not being your flatmate... so selfish! :wink: :tongue:
Reply 1396
Bah! This is why I'm not being your flatmate... so selfish! :wink: :tongue:

Haha, i can buy a couple of people drinks but can't take the whole hall out!! I do have to survive after the 1st night,
Reply 1397
Applied for Clarence Dock : DDDD

. . . . .

Now time to revise hardcore-ly for my B's > _ >
Reply 1398
Original post by dmz
anyone for tannery?

Guess what :biggrin:
Original post by J o o
Applied for Clarence Dock : DDDD

. . . . .

Now time to revise hardcore-ly for my B's > _ >

Ooh, a graphics buddy, what up!
I've applied for Charles Morris, but nobody else seems to have, which is slightly worrying...

Latest