The Student Room Group

Lincolns Inn Scholarship Thread

The interviews for Lincoln's Inn Scholarships are starting this week, I thought we should have a thread for anyone to post up their experiences, particularly the legal problem that is posed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by st_files
The interviews for Lincoln's Inn Scholarships are starting this week, I thought we should have a thread for anyone to post up their experiences, particularly the legal problem that is posed.

What legal problem? I don't think there is one.
Reply 2
"you will be expected to demonstrate legal problems by dealing with questions of law"

Not a problem per se but it would be interesting to know what they ask.
Reply 3
Original post by st_files
"you will be expected to demonstrate legal problems by dealing with questions of law"

Not a problem per se but it would be interesting to know what they ask.

Considering that all Lincoln's Inn scholarship interviewees are in competition with each other, I will certainly not be posting an experience which would allow someone to gain an advantage over me!
Reply 4
Original post by resipsaloq
Considering that all Lincoln's Inn scholarship interviewees are in competition with each other, I will certainly not be posting an experience which would allow someone to gain an advantage over me!

In all my cynicism I was thinking this too! Unfortunately I won't have access to the internet so won't be able to post until the end of the week anyway. Are all of the interviews this week?
Reply 5
Original post by Emmaleuk
In all my cynicism I was thinking this too! Unfortunately I won't have access to the internet so won't be able to post until the end of the week anyway. Are all of the interviews this week?

Mine's on Wednesday. All the other people I know who have interviews have them at the beginning of this week.
Reply 6
I spoke to Lincoln's yesterday and they told me they'd be emailing scholarship results on Monday. Gulp.
Reply 7
Thanks for the update - fingers crossed!
Reply 8
I spoke to Lincoln's yesterday and they told me they'd be emailing scholarship results on Monday. Gulp.

Oh wasn't expecting that! Read an article saying it would be after Easter. Thanks for the update!
Reply 9
Anyone heard yet? I haven't :s
Reply 10
Nothing yet for me...
Reply 11
Nothing. I don't even know which email address they have so I just keep pressing refresh on 3 accounts that refresh themselves! Sometimes not knowing when they're due to make decisions is better!
Reply 12
Some emails seem to have been sent - mine came at 11.30am! Good luck everyone!
Reply 13
How did you get on?
Reply 14
Lord Denning! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by k89g

You lucky thing! Congratulations!
Original post by k89g

Me too! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Me too! :biggrin:

Congrats to the both of you!

Still awaiting here...
Reply 18
Hi everyone. First post on this thread. Still waiting. Congrats to those who've heard!
Reply 19
I'm still waiting to hear. Anyone else not got their email yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending