Original post by Birchington
Never seen it. Any good?

Absolutely amazing, and all on 4OD
Original post by greeneyedgirl

It's a sad day for Misfits... I WANTED HIM AND MARNIE TO BE MAIN FOCUS OF SHOW

Baby won't have a father either. :nopity:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Baby won't have a father either. :nopity:

Unless they do a thing (in the little snapshots they are doing to do the transfer from Nathan to Rudi) where Nathan goes off to live with Marnie and they have their happily ever after that way?
Unless they do a thing (in the little snapshots they are doing to do the transfer from Nathan to Rudi) where Nathan goes off to live with Marnie and they have their happily ever after that way?

But, but ... it's still lies. It's not really what would have happened. :sad: This show is going to end up like Skins and Heroes. They all went downhill after series 1 and 2. :sad:
But, but ... it's still lies. It's not really what would have happened. :sad: This show is going to end up like Skins and Heroes. They all went downhill after series 1 and 2. :sad:

I never watched either of them!

I shall reserve judgement...plus I wanna see new powers and how they will resolve the whole time travelly aspects!
I never watched either of them!

I shall reserve judgement...plus I wanna see new powers and how they will resolve the whole time travelly aspects!

Nathan off, Barry probs killed off running around in tights :cry:

You should give Heroes and Skins a watch. You'd like them. :holmes:
Nathan off, Barry probs killed off running around in tights :cry:

You should give Heroes and Skins a watch. You'd like them. :holmes:

I refuse to watch Skins, 90210 and Gossip Girl on principle (I'm not sure on what principle...I used to know but I've forgotten)

Heroes I wouldn't mind watching at some point, I watched first min when it first came out and just thought CBA!

Also need to watch Green Wing and Summer Heights High (I've seen first episode of both of them about 10 times...but none of the others :facepalm2:)
Nathan leaving might be a good thing. The show was beginning to revolve around his jokes a little too much, so him leaving may make it more of an en semble show. I really hope they don't replace him with an equally big character though, that would a sure sign of desperation.
Original post by G8D
Will it be the same without Nathan? :holmes:

No, but I'm willing to reserve judgement!
Mind you, thinking about it I'd be far more upset if Simon or Alisha were to leave the show - their characters (along with Kelly and Curtis) have big storyline potential....
Nathan had kind of been worn out by writers.. they did his family situation, found his love interest in the end, closed off anything happening with Kelly, used his immortality a lot etc. and I don't think they really left any openings for new storylines for him... perhaps they knew he was going to leave?
I'm back from Oxford :awesome: leaving for Rome in 2 days :awesome:

:cry: nathan :cry:
Original post by spacepirate-James
I'm back from Oxford :awesome: leaving for Rome in 2 days :awesome:

:cry: nathan :cry:

Rome?! Very jealous!!

Although tomorrow I'm back off to uni :woo:
Holy ****, 156 pages?

The best think about Misfits is the gracious violence. TV needs more of that.
Original post by concubine
Holy ****, 156 pages?

The best think about Misfits is the gracious violence. TV needs more of that.

156 pages = 150 pages of spam and probably about 6 pages of misfits related content :colondollar:
wurd. ^
Original post by spacepirate-James
wurd. ^

:ahee: so how come you're off to rome?
When Robert Sheehan was in Misfits, I thought my love for it would be pretty much immortal, like Nathan. Now neither of them are. Why must he leave?! Misfits is never going to be as good without Nathan. I'll wait to see if this new series is any good, Dr Who surprised me when Matt Smith was in it instead of David Tennant, it was much better than I'd anticipated. Hopefully Misfits will be the same. And the whole thing with the baby might make Nathan mature, and that would have been far worse than him leaving the show. :lol:

The first season of heroes was so good. I literally watched like 20 episodes back to back. That was a good day.

Misfits is done for, i'm sure of it.
(edited 13 years ago)
:ahee: so how come you're off to rome?

skiving school :ahee: holiday. how's your easter hols been?

Quick Reply

Latest