virgin, what does sex feel like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Fight?

First to draw blood..
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous
omg OP i was thinking this yesterday. i'm a virgin too and i reckon i've found the "right guy" so i think i'm gonna do it on friday- as it's our anniversary. so i'm kind of nervous too :s

Thats incredibly sweet :rolleyes:

First time is never great tho, mine wasnt. I remember lying there thinking "My god, it surely has to get better than this" - thankfully it did, so so much better. Sex is just amazing with the right person. :wink:
Reply 42
Original post by itsamemario666
It feels like shagging a rainbow.

what the hell does that feel like
Its different than I used to think it would be like!
But not too much different to masturbation really..
Reply 44
I've never slept with a guy before or even masturbated properly, yet I can imagine completely what it feels like. Thats why dreams are so amazing, I can have sex every night yet still remain a virgin.
Reply 45
omg OP i was thinking this yesterday. i'm a virgin too and i reckon i've found the "right guy" so i think i'm gonna do it on friday- as it's our anniversary. so i'm kind of nervous too :s

anniversary with a guy and still a virgin? must be the right guy if he's waited that long :cool:
Original post by dadude

Like sex?
Original post by dadude

It feels very nice! :borat:
Reply 48
Original post by itsamemario666
It feels very nice! :borat:

riight :borat:
Reply 49
Wow how mnay metaphors can people think of??
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
like a small piece of heaven mixed in with everything good in the world x 1000

LOL...

This just makes me laugh.
Original post by Arnotts
I've never slept with a guy before or even masturbated properly, yet I can imagine completely what it feels like. Thats why dreams are so amazing, I can have sex every night yet still remain a virgin.

What are you blabbering about.

Dream sex does not equal real sex
My first time was horrible at first, it was extremely painful and felt like a ripping sensation and there was a lot of blood... but then it became this kind of painful pleasure which is really hard to explain, you have to find out for yourself. But eventually it just gets so you have that pleasure without the pain, which is a nice feeling of feeling erm... full down there? Haha really don't even know how to explain it. Just have sex.
Original post by hamijack
Did you never watch American Pie?

Was watching this on ITV2 last night :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by imperial maniac
What are you blabbering about.

Dream sex does not equal real sex

Well duh, nothing in dreams can be counted as reality. But it does give you a sense and idea of what happens. Basically I'm not going to be completely shocked when I do eventually have sex, like I would have been before these dreams started to happen.
Reply 55
Original post by zakkaz
Wow how mnay metaphors can people think of??

You mean similes!
"Sex" is over rated. Just feels boring and youll want it over with ASAP so you can get on with something better. Like sleeping.

"Making Love" is much nicer, the connection is great.

But yeah, sometimes one can, and most likely will form into another. That works both ways btw so watch out.
:s-smilie:I've always decided I wanted to stay virgin till i meet the right guy, still not met him, I'm 20 now :s-smilie: I was wondering what sex actuallt feels like.. ?
anyone out there to explain?

Slightly uncomfortable to start, but not painful, hot and sweaty - and quite nice tbh! :biggrin:
Reply 58
Good on you! :smile: i don't know what it feels like WITHOUT feelings, as i dont have ONS but with them, its amazing, intense and so pleasurable. Knowing your expressing you feelings for each othe through intimate actions its great :biggrin: plus in a relationship, you grow to learn each others turn ons/likes and dislikes, i assume you feel way more comfortable as well which makes you feel mre confident, so you give each other brilliant performances through high confidence etc..
Reply 59
Original post by hfreaks
I am 22 years dude and I never had sex even never saw a live vergina in my life .

And i'm still alife, there is more in life than sex..

A "live" vagina? As opposed to one that isn't "live"? :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending