The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I already am fat, thus you should trust my cake choosing ability. I can help you work it off anyway :sexface: (makes up for not making the joke before. My perv karma is now balanced). :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That is a good argument, however laughing i've now fallen off the chair and been told off.

hmm didn't you say earlier you were a gentleman? me thinks you may be lying :tongue:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
:lol: :lol:

That is a good argument, however laughing i've now fallen off the chair and been told off.

hmm didn't you say earlier you were a gentleman? me thinks you may be lying :tongue:

I offer you cake and romance and you term me not a gentleman?!
I offer you cake and romance and you term me not a gentleman?!

Just suggested it might not be true :tongue:

I haven't met you so couldn't possibly comment :biggrin:
Just suggested it might not be true :tongue:

I haven't met you so couldn't possibly comment :biggrin:

I'm not particularly, although in the traditional sense very few people are these days.
I'm not particularly, although in the traditional sense very few people are these days.

I have noticed this. Although my experience of men is mainly they get jealous and possessive so i get rid of them quickly. Not too sure how i manage to find them really
I have noticed this. Although my experience of men is mainly they get jealous and possessive so i get rid of them quickly. Not too sure how i manage to find them really

"I get rid of them quickly"

You're a delight :tongue:
"I get rid of them quickly"

You're a delight :tongue:

:biggrin: says trouble!

I can not deal with men who tell me who i can and can't see. I'm far too blokey and independent for my own good really.

One sulked that i did the essex air ambulance motorbike ride, hadn't seen some of my friends on 5/6 months, and he complained he though i was ignoring him and was jealous of me spending time with them.

Another told me i shouldn't go out with my best friend as she was a bad influence.

And the lad who told me it was him or the bike :lol: he really thought he'd win.
(edited 13 years ago)
:biggrin: says trouble!

I can not deal with men who tell me who i can and can't see. I'm far too blokey and independent for my own good really.

One sulked that i did the essex air ambulance motorbike ride, hadn't seen some of my friends on 5/6 months, and he complained he though i was ignoring him and was jealous of me spending time with them.

Another told me i shouldn't go out with my best friend as she was a bad influence.

And the lad who told me it was him or the bike :lol: he really thought he'd win.

They do all sound like idiots though, although I can understand the first one wanting to spend time with you if he hadn't seen you for that long as well.

Ah so you look like a bloke :holmes:
They do all sound like idiots though, although I can understand the first one wanting to spend time with you if he hadn't seen you for that long as well.

Ah so you look like a bloke :holmes:

He'd seen me the week before and spent the last 3 days with me! And to get my attention he tried hiding my breakfast while i was cooking for the other 10 people

Yes, a short curvy bloke :biggrin:
He'd seen me the week before and spent the last 3 days with me! And to get my attention he tried hiding my breakfast while i was cooking for the other 10 people

Yes, a short curvy bloke :biggrin:

Oh ok, not cool.

Oh yea, I've seen a picture actually I think.
Oh ok, not cool.

Oh yea, I've seen a picture actually I think.

His loss not mine though :biggrin:
Probably. I've had enough pics of me on here over the last 2 years.
His loss not mine though :biggrin:
Probably. I've had enough pics of me on here over the last 2 years.

Oh is that right :L

I don't remember you looking non-manly though :holmes:
Oh is that right :L

I don't remember you looking non-manly though :holmes:

Does anyone need someone being jealous and stropping, especially when the person in question was nearly 30.

I'm trying to think which picture i'd have posted in this section, have a feeling it was me on a bike in wales. But it was too long ago to remember
Does anyone need someone being jealous and stropping, especially when the person in question was nearly 30.

I'm trying to think which picture i'd have posted in this section, have a feeling it was me on a bike in wales. But it was too long ago to remember

Post one then :holmes:

And no, noone really wants or needs that but sometimes love makes people put up with it. :yes:
Post one then :holmes:

And no, noone really wants or needs that but sometimes love makes people put up with it. :yes:

4 months doesn't mean love.

and whhhhy would you want a picture :colonhash:
4 months doesn't mean love.

and whhhhy would you want a picture :colonhash:

It can do, there is no time prerequisite for something with so fluid and subjective a meaning as love. :h:

To see if you look like a man tbh :L
It can do, there is no time prerequisite for something with so fluid and subjective a meaning as love. :h:

To see if you look like a man tbh :L

True

As you asked so nicely
This is a girly one from sat night

Spoiler

True

As you asked so nicely
This is a girly one from sat night

Spoiler

I see. You look vaguely female. :h:

That guy his hand on your shoulder in a pretty weird way.
I see. You look vaguely female. :h:

That guy his hand on your shoulder in a pretty weird way.

Just vaguely. He's my pet husband. We took him to a gay club so he was happy, and a little drunk, i got to drag him home.
Just vaguely. He's my pet husband. We took him to a gay club so he was happy, and a little drunk, i got to drag him home.

I'm not going to ask :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending