The Student Room Group

IPL chat society L0L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Manesh2468
lololol let yuvraj take kohli under his wing for "training" haha, yeh but hes starting to slog em, going to lose control, get caught or bowled out :tongue:

God no, in an interview Yuvi was like 'i can learn a lot from the young players like virat and rohit sharma'

i was like..LOL.

Kochi are pretty sensible actually....anticurse :wink:
Original post by moanycar.
God no, in an interview Yuvi was like 'i can learn a lot from the young players like virat and rohit sharma'

i was like..LOL.

Kochi are pretty sensible actually....anticurse :wink:

yup they playing great he will get a century soon -cough- lol aww there slogging them:frown:
hahahahahhahahahaha malinga did it!!! legend!! bowled it perfect, in that guys face roflmao murked!!!!! its over noww:biggrin::biggrin:

looks like malinga does it again bye bye mc cullum
(edited 13 years ago)
aw they lost... thas a sad ending to a sad day lol =/ day aint even over yet lol my bad
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm beginning to hate the hype around tendulkar
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm beginning to hate the hype around tendulkar

whas funny

=/ he got his 100, not his fault if others are crap
whas funny

Anticurser panauti saale.. made us lose :angry:
Original post by The_Timepasser
Anticurser panauti saale.. made us lose :angry:

lol =/ bruv not now:smile:

what was that you were saying bout marraige and stuff in old thread before we got warned
whas funny

Others are crap? Lol?
Rayudu? Symmonds? Pollard? (That was some sexy stop in the deep)

don't get me wrong, tendulkar irish a great player/legend IMO but the fact that the commentator's go crazy with compliments each time he hits a shot albeit it being a lucky shot, is driving me nuts when I watcch him play.

And its funny that MI lost :biggrin: with 180+ on the board
(edited 13 years ago)
Others are crap? Lol?
Rayudu? Symmonds? Pollard? (That was some sexy stop in the deep)

don't get me wrong, tendulkar irish a great player/legend IMO but the fact that the commentator's go crazy with compliments each time he hits a shot albeit it being a lucky shot, is driving me nuts when I watcch him play.

And its funny that MI lost :biggrin: with 180+ on the board

they got chased hard, yeh but when ever tendulkar plays a shot its not a slog its a perfect hit, hes always in control aswell, other players get too confident everytime they get a hit and then get a few runs then get bowled out... lol, i guess the partnership went on for too long, if they had broken it then they may have won =/
they got chased hard, yeh but when ever tendulkar plays a shot its not a slog its a perfect hit, hes always in control aswell, other players get too confident everytime they get a hit and then get a few runs then get bowled out... lol, i guess the partnership went on for too long, if they had broken it then they may have won =/

Man you make me laugh. Seriously!? Whenever tendulkar plays a shot its not a slog its a perfect hit?

+ tendulkar has been so overrated in this tournament so far. Johann botha <3

+ if the australian callum ferguson came to play in the ipl, it would be bliss.
Man you make me laugh. Seriously!? Whenever tendulkar plays a shot its not a slog its a perfect hit?

+ tendulkar has been so overrated in this tournament so far. Johann botha <3

+ if the australian callum ferguson came to play in the ipl, it would be bliss.

yup its a perfect hit most the time, he doesnt get carried away.
testing new sig lolol its huge must pee people off :tongue: i love it!
(edited 13 years ago)
testing new sig lolol its huge must pee people off :tongue: i love it!

F.Y.I, Nobody Cares.

Disapointed with RR today :frown: Did Lee really pose a threat to Watson as an opener?
Didnt see most of KTK's innings.. but at the rate they were going I assume they beat MI?
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Ich Dien
F.Y.I, Nobody Cares.

Disapointed with RR today :frown: Did Lee really pose a threat to Watson as an opener?
Didnt see most of KTK's innings.. but at the rate they were going I assume they beat MI?

I didnt ask for anyones opinions roflmao.. thats why it said testing... and yes MI lost but it was a very close match.
I didnt ask for anyones opinions roflmao

Your asking begging for their attention... :rolleyes:

How many wickets did they drop in the end?

only 2? mmm...
(edited 13 years ago)
Your asking begging for their attention... :rolleyes:

How many wickets did they drop in the end?

nope is my thread so im pretty sure i can have a testing post for myself:tongue:

they both lost 2 wickets, so it was pretty tight, tendulkar got his century but the other half had a great partnership... wanted MI to win lol
if the australian callum ferguson came to play in the ipl, it would be bliss.

He plays for Pune. Worth $300,000 more than Chris Gayle lol... AND Brian Lara..

they both lost 2 wickets, so it was pretty tight, tendulkar got his century but the other half had a great partnership... wanted MI to win lol

Nah mate, dont want one team breaking away at the top. It would be so cool if it stayed this close right to the end.
(edited 13 years ago)
He plays for Pune. Worth $300,000 more than Chris Gayle lol... AND Brian Lara..

Nah mate, dont want one team breaking away at the top. It would be so cool if it stayed this close right to the end.

yeh i do want the matches to be tight so you never know whos going to win, but its always good to have one team that you support:tongue:
lololololl didnt even notice the time my bad :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest