The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol @ Kat's facial expressions.
Poor Ronnie. I thought Kat was going to lynch her, she looked ready to pounce.

Greg may be better looking than Max but Max has charisma :sexface: I hope he and Tanya get back together. I miss the Max and Stacey (friendship) storyline :sad:
Original post by CookieDoughLove

Greg may be better looking than Max but Max has charisma :sexface:

Ha agreed, he has that by the bucketload :biggrin:
It's kinda sad how Veronica Elizabeth (Ronnie) got harassed in the street and abused for this.. some people take TV soaps way too seriously and it begs the question who are the real nutters if they can't tell the difference between real life and TV
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by BenjyK
Only in Eastenders could Tanya fancy fugly Max over Greg :rolleyes:
Its so unbelievable its laughable, and people complain about the stolen baby storyline...

As I've said before, there is something about Max. I am not the only one of my friends to think that either lol.

Greg, on the other hand, is just irritating. Urgh.

Original post by The Stig
It's probably going to end with Kats face like this :zomg:

... and then we'll see the proper reaction next week :tongue:

:zomg: = Totally sums up Kat's face all episode lol! She didn't half pull some funny faces tonight.

Glad the story line is kind of over. That's for sure...

Also, why did the woman with Abi's phone keep the phone? As in, Abi was in the background - still at the scene - and instead of giving it to her, the random woman chatted to Lauren. :/
Some very good acting in that ep, glad the storyline is over :congrats: and some of Kat's faces were hilarious :teehee:
Original post by affinity89
As I've said before, there is something about Max. I am not the only one of my friends to think that either lol.

Cookie had it right a few posts up. Charisma!
I hope Max and Tanya get back together for good! They can have their little fights but PLEASE one more couple OTHER than Jim/Dot and Bianca/Ricky please!

As for Greg, he's really different. I like him. I think he'd be good with Jane or Roxy?? Though her and Michael are good together too!
I can picture him with Jane though! And Ian and his man crush on him [Greg] :lol: I can picture him hanging around them [Jane and Greg] like a lost puppy! Aww I like Ian though that is, when he's not being a nasty bastard to the Masoods!
Original post by Vixen47
I hope Max and Tanya get back together for good! They can have their little fights but PLEASE one more couple OTHER than Jim/Dot and Bianca/Ricky please!

True. Thinking about it, the show has kind of being missing something since Max and Tanya split. I know it was a good while ago, but like you say they were probably the best couple.
JEEZE, what an episode. It all happened so fast, I may have to watch it again @ 10 on BBC3.
Original post by Vixen47

As for Greg, he's really different. I like him. I think he'd be good with Jane or Roxy?? Though her and Michael are good together too!
I can picture him with Jane though! And Ian and his man crush on him [Greg] :lol: I can picture him hanging around them [Jane and Greg] like a lost puppy! Aww I like Ian though that is, when he's not being a nasty bastard to the Masoods!

Let's just make Beale gay with Greg, shall we? Phil Mitchell's life would be complete.
who saw the preview for mondays episode?
Reply 7712
Wait, is Ben Mitchell gay or was that a dream?
Great episode. I'm so glad the storyline is finally over. Its shame Sam (Ronnie) is leaving cos she's one of the strongest actresses in Eastenders atm.
Original post by morris743
Let's just make Beale gay with Greg, shall we? Phil Mitchell's life would be complete.

LOL! That would be bloody fantastic! Was it Max who Greg thought was gay when he first came to the show and Max (or whoever it was) thought Greg was gay :lol:
Ian and Greg would be hilarious together! Far better than Chryed imo!
I always cringe when I see Syed/Christian -they're too fairy tail-ish with each other for my liking!
That surrogacy storyline was good though! I hope they revisit it!
Original post by cloop

I don't think his sexuality was ever revealed.
Original post by cloop

Definitely a dream. He was also a different person in this dream.
Original post by Vixen47
LOL! That would be bloody fantastic! Was it Max who Greg thought was gay when he first came to the show and Max (or whoever it was) thought Greg was gay :lol:
Ian and Greg would be hilarious together! Far better than Chryed imo!
I always cringe when I see Syed/Christian -they're too fairy tail-ish with each other for my liking!
That surrogacy storyline was good though! I hope they revisit it!

You are way too enthusiastic. I like it. :biggrin::smile:
Original post by Of_the_hook
Great episode. I'm so glad the storyline is finally over. Its shame Sam (Ronnie) is leaving cos she's one of the strongest actresses in Eastenders atm.

She sure is. Though she must have been exhausted recently with consistent crying and depression.
Original post by surina_xxx
who saw the preview for mondays episode?

Me. Quite Good. Makes you feel sorry for Jack.

Latest