The Student Room Group

Is this too skinny for a guy or hot?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
22 People would disagree, your move.

That shouldn't matter.

Whilst I know that you were just making a joke and didn't really intend to cause any offence since you seem like a nice guy, please could you just word it a little more carefully. Being gay is pretty tough as it is, and although the word "faggot" might not carry much weight for you, it can have quite a sting for many people and making them feel degraded. It may not seem like a lot, but it can add to a background noise that instills fear in those who are still coming to terms with who they are. So for the sake of those going through a difficult time who might be reading, please try to avoid it in future, since you are better than that.

Thank you.
LOLOL

do you even lift brah?

Awful body.I had that body when i was 10.
Original post by Sime
That shouldn't matter.

Whilst I know that you were just making a joke and didn't really intend to cause any offence since you seem like a nice guy, please could you just word it a little more carefully. Being gay is pretty tough as it is, and although the word "faggot" might not carry much weight for you, it can have quite a sting for many people and making them feel degraded. It may not seem like a lot, but it can add to a background noise that instills fear in those who are still coming to terms with who they are. So for the sake of those going through a difficult time who might be reading, please try to avoid it in future, since you are better than that.

Thank you.

How about no.

Heres some justin bieber for you.

Reply 63
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
How about no.

Heres some justin bieber for you.

:zomg: There's no reason to get out the heavy artillery!
I prefer a little more flesh, although tbf, the guy I'm with at the moment is probably about that skinny. Far too much of a poser though, and I'm not into that look.
I hope they didn't have to work out to look like that. It's how i look and i'm a lazy mother****er, also gives me more motivation to join the gym. It's not a body to show off like they're doing with their faggoty posing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by Megaloblastic
Way to skinny - No man should look like that.

Squats and GOMAD is what that guy needs.

This, now!
Reply 67
Original post by daman

I shoudl be this 'big' in 1-2 months lol

Looks fine, not too skinny. It's a little muscular for my liking though, I don't like the V thing.
Reply 68
Original post by Megaloblastic
Way to skinny - No man should look like that.

Squats and GOMAD is what that guy needs.

Some of us like skinny guys. I'd hate it if all guys looked huge and muscular.
emo gay man
Original post by .Ali.
Looks fine, not too skinny. It's a little muscular for my liking though, I don't like the V thing.

Too muscular?! :rofl:

He's a twig.
Original post by maskofsanity
Too muscular?! :rofl:

He's a twig.

He is a twig. Hello btw. :colonhash:
Don't like it, too much of a poser, anyone that takes photos of themselves like that...yuck.
The first pic is okay imo (his abs and arms looks quite toned), but definitely dont go any slimmer than that. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
****ing LOL @ this whole thread
What do guys have against other guys being skinny?
Original post by Sime
:zomg: There's no reason to get out the heavy artillery!

Son I have not even started!
Reply 77
I don't see anything wrong with that at all, but then I like guys who are pretty thin and not overly muscular.
Reply 78
I like my partners...a bit less male tbh :dontknow:
Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
What do guys have against other guys being skinny?

Im skinny.

but this

is faggy on top of skinny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending