The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743
She sure is. Though she must have been exhausted recently with consistent crying and depression.

Recently? Ronnie has probably had 5 episodes of "happiness" over the last 3 years. I'm surprised Sam isn't up for the best actress this year considering that she's leaving.
Original post by Of_the_hook
Recently? Ronnie has probably had 5 episodes of "happiness" over the last 3 years. I'm surprised Sam isn't up for the best actress this year considering that she's leaving.

Ha yeh, but these past few months have brought Ronnie up to levels I thought not possible lol
Tanya looking fine on the EE website :cool:
Ha yeh, but these past few months have brought Ronnie up to levels I thought not possible lol

They're not done yet. If Sam decides to come back, Ronnie will probably lose 3/4 more babies.
Reply 7724
I love Ronnie :frown:!
I'm only posting this as a response to the comments about Tanya picking Max over Greg.

Max/Jake Wood is fit, the bum, the body (ok so Greg wins on this point), the bum again and everything about him just screams attractive. There's really no discussing this tbh. :colonhash:
Original post by sleekchic
I'm only posting this as a response to the comments about Tanya picking Max over Greg.

Max/Jake Wood is fit, the bum, the body (ok so Greg wins on this point), the bum again and everything about him just screams attractive. There's really no discussing this tbh. :colonhash:

LOL! Too true.
Thank God this storyline is over!
I thought it was a total anti-climax tbh. Probably because Ronni's such a rotten actress.

I'm looking forward to Alfie being happy with his son again. :biggrin:

EDIT: :teehee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by RevisionSucks
Thank God this storyline is over!

Welcome to TSR. I like how you joined to post this :biggrin:
Reply 7730
Original post by surina_xxx
who saw the preview for mondays episode?

where's the preview?

Welcome to TSR. I like how you joined to post this :biggrin:

I didn't expect someone to come on to me this early :biggrin:
Original post by joe__

Original post by joe__
where's the preview?

I can't find the actual preview shown at the end of the episode but a similar one can be found here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/?preview
Original post by ArcadiaHouse

Original post by ArcadiaHouse
I thought it was a total anti-climax tbh. Probably because Ronni's such a rotten actress.

I'm looking forward to Alfie being happy with his son again. :biggrin:

Definitely not as dramatic as I'd anticipated. But I thought the actress was good, I love her. I really didn't like Jessie's acting though, the facial expressions just made me lol.
Original post by j.laurence
It's kinda sad how Veronica Elizabeth (Ronnie) got harassed in the street and abused for this.. some people take TV soaps way too seriously and it begs the question who are the real nutters if they can't tell the difference between real life and TV

Lol I remember the little Mo/ Trevor storyline where the actor who plays Trevor was being abused on the tube!
Original post by mandingo666
Lol I remember the little Mo/ Trevor storyline where the actor who plays Trevor was being abused on the tube!

Did you see him and the actor who played Gary on celeb Coach Trip lol?
Reply 7736
Greg is better looking than Tanya
Original post by n1r4v
Greg is better looking than Tanya

None of them step up to Lauren.
Original post by affinity89

The stuff of nightmares.
Original post by affinity89

Lol I don't really watch it, shame though as he was a decent actor I thought he would be getting work.

Latest

Trending

Trending