The Student Room Group

Weirdest thing a guy has acted /said to you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Randomer on the street: You have the nicest teeth ever!
He then proceeded to stop another randomer and explain how nice my teeth are... :lolwut:

Hahaha your teeth(teeths, tooths, whatever) are quite nice, :yep: I've been stalking you, can i have your number now?
Original post by dmz
Hahaha your teeth(teeths, tooths, whatever) are quite nice, :yep: I've been stalking you, can i have your number now?

My teeth are just teeth, stalking is so not cool...and no, you cannot!
Reply 62
Original post by greeneyedgirl
My teeth are just teeth, stalking is so not cool...and no, you cannot!

dammit, thought i said all the right things then :facepalm:
Original post by ussumane
BAHAHAHA I have done that before!!!! :rofl2: The girl I said that too just laughed it off and pointed out how retarded my afro looked at the time...we became good friends after that :biggrin:

hahahaha Zengaaaaaa Zengaaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl:

GOOD stuff !!!
A random guy came up to me in the street once and asked me to kick him in the balls....
Original post by dmz
dammit, thought i said all the right things then :facepalm:

:console:
Original post by tinaturnerbunsenburner
A random guy came up to me in the street once and asked me to kick him in the balls....

Well did you do it? :cool:
Original post by Wick3d
Well did you do it? :cool:

No! It was just after 6pm last december, it was really dark and he was pretty wasted.
I asked him if he got off on that (I have had boyfriends who have, bit weird)
And he said yes a I started laughing and walked away, it was only after that I felt frightened :s-smilie:
You have the loveliest eyelashes...
Reply 69
Original post by Whatever9999
hahahaha Zengaaaaaa Zengaaaaa :rofl::rofl::rofl:

GOOD stuff !!!

:h:
Some guy jumped into my lap the other day :s-smilie:.
"Don't cross the road! If you do you'll end up a bag of bones. Like my chicken last night."

A guy genuinely said this to me and my friends on the street once. Needless to say his words had the opposite effect and we sprinted across the road. :lol: Strange man.
Original post by LabyrinthWonder
You have the loveliest eyelashes...

I had a girl say that to me once. They were doing my make-up for a show and they were like "You have the nicest natural eyelashes I've ever seen." :lol: I burst out laughing, which got me a stab in the eye with a mascara brush. :lol: Still, take your compliments where you can get them I guess. People say strange things.

Love your sig by the way. Labyrinth is awesome. :biggrin:
he looked me up and down, then went 'you have the cutest toes!'

he was gay. :teehee:
I was on an economics social and this guy said "it's rare to find a girl who's interested in economics." About half of us on the social were girls who did economics! :eek:

The weirdest, though, was when I was sitting around my house last year with my two gay mates and our straight mate. The straight guy wanted a second opinion on something and said "dungeonkeepr, help me out with another straight male opinion." :eek: On another occasion he told me I was like a brother to him. Since living with the guy for a year, I've taken to wearing dresses and make-up more :s-smilie:
Reply 75
"I really like the colour of your suitcase, it goes very well with your eyes!" Erm, thank you, airport employee?
When on holiday in Cyprus when I was 16, at a restaurant with family.

The waiter keeps coming over to talk to us and he stand behind my chair stroking my hair(it was reasonably long, not shoulder length but getting there). He asks me my age and I go "16." he keeps saying "17, 18?" and I go "no, 16." and he goes "17?". He got called away by the guy in charge who seemed to shout something at him. Or maybe in Year 11 when a guy I know who I often sat next to puts his hand on my upper thigh. I look at him and he moves it away and just laughs it off like it was a joke..but he does it again..and again. I tell him I'm going to move..and a bit later he does it again..so I do, and he looked a bit down. So yeah...I attract all the guys.....:biggrin:.....:s-smilie:.......:confused:..too bad I'm not gay.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by joey11223
When on holiday in Cyprus when I was 16, at a restaurant with family.

The waiter keeps coming over to talk to us and he stand behind my chair stroking my hair(it was reasonably long, not shoulder length but getting there). He asks me my age and I go "16." he keeps saying "17, 18?" and I go "no, 16." and he goes "17?". He got called away by the guy in charge who seemed to shout something at him. Or maybe in Year 11 when a guy I know who I often sat next to puts his hand on my upper thigh. I look at him and he moves it away and just laughs it off like it was a joke..but he does it again..and again. I tell him I'm going to move..and a bit later he does it again..so I do, and he looked a bit down. So yeah...I attract all the guys.....:biggrin:.....:s-smilie:.......:confused:..too bad I'm not gay.

I read that all the way through thinking you're a girl.... LOL
Reply 78
I was riding my bicycle along this busy road and a car with a bunch of boys in it goes by and one of them sticks his head out and yells at the top of his lungs
"I LOVE YOU!!!!"
He burst out laughing cos I jumped, and then he yells even louder "MARRY ME!!!!!"

Then another time I was walking along with my brother and some boys on the other side of the street yell
"Are you a guy or a girl?"
I was wearing 'boyish' clothes (Boy's t-shirt and soccer shorts) but my hair is long and I obviously have a girl's body was I was confused.
"What do you think?" I called back
"Girl"
Then we just resumed walking but they kept yelling "No, seriously!!! Seriously!"
Weird...
Your dogs got tits!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending